Texas is saved!!! Biden's FEMA sends 60 generators.

What a disaster Biden is. Does he really think this is helping Texas? Does he have any idea how big the state is?

Ummm.....truckloads of WATER is at least as important if nor more right now.

Why? It will just freeze.

Nice to have a President who actually does something.

Our last "Idiot in Chief" threw Paper Towels at people or just went to a press conference and blamed Blue States and said he only helps people who say nice things to him.
Get better soon.

BTW, your Prom date's glasses are cute.
Engaging with that pathetic faggot is awful nice of you. I envy your kindness.

What a disaster Biden is. Does he really think this is helping Texas? Does he have any idea how big the state is?

Truckloads of ice you mean.
They have no electricity.
They need power....not water.

Note how easy it is for these folks to bring down an electric grid.
Biden signed an EO giving China full control over the national grid.....right before this happens.
They're the only electric system in America that is independent from the national grid.
What a coincidence.
They need water, you need to pay attention.

LOLOL

Poor, unhinged nostra, always the clown.

That's what Texas asked for...

The worst U.S. power outages by far have been in Texas, where officials requested 60 generators from the FEMA and planned to prioritize hospitals and nursing homes

Nice to have a President who actually does something.

Our last "Idiot in Chief" threw Paper Towels at people or just went to a press conference and blamed Blue States and said he only helps people who say nice things to him.
Get better soon.

BTW, your Prom date's glasses are cute.
Engaging with that pathetic faggot is awful nice of you. I envy your kindness.
Interesting comment to make here.

Biden signed an EO giving China full control over the national grid.....right before this happens.
They're the only electric system in America that is independent from the national grid.
What a coincidence.
You can't drink ice. I know what you're saying, and I agree they need ice, too.
I think you missed my point.
The problem seems to be keeping warm without power.
What happens to water when the temp goes below 32 degrees?

LOLOL

Poor, unhinged nostra, always the clown.

That's what Texas asked for...

The worst U.S. power outages by far have been in Texas, where officials requested 60 generators from the FEMA and planned to prioritize hospitals and nursing homes
It's interesting to watch how trump Qultists have completely forgotten what it's like for the President to help fellow Americans rather than run off to golf and whine about people being mean to him.

Sigh...:rolleyes:

The large generators are for the natural gas electric plants that froze up and couldn't run...
Not for homes dummy!

Those generators are for the Dem abortion clinics.

Actually, they’re for water treatment facilities and hospitals

What a coincidence.
You can't drink ice. I know what you're saying, and I agree they need ice, too.
I think you missed my point.
The problem seems to be keeping warm without power.
What happens to water when the temp goes below 32 degrees?
It freezes and expands and breaks pipes.

The large generators are for the natural gas electric plants that froze up and couldn't run...
Not for homes dummy!
Who said they were for homes, Stupid?

It's interesting to watch how trump Qultists have completely forgotten what it's like for the President to help fellow Americans rather than run off to golf and whine about people being mean to him.

We're still waiting for Biden to help any American.

In his 1st 10 days he eliminated tens of thousands of American jobs, is pushing for a $1.9 TRILLION addition in debt the CBOsays is not needed, is pushing for a mandated minimum wage increase the CBO says will cost. 1.4 MILLION Americans their jobs, surrendered America's Energy Independence, made our enemies stronger, opened our bordrs wide - crating a 'Super Duper Spreader' COVID-19 Event while making Americans less safe and adding millions of illegals out-of-work Americans - in the middle of a Democrat-created poor economy from job/business-killing shutdowns - will have to compete with for jobs...gave the CCP access to our Power Grid, and ignored an Iranian atytack on a US base in northern Iraq to agree to come back to the negotiagting table with Iran over nukes....making the world less safe....and did i mention how Joe is ignoring the science to stand with Teachers Unions that are screwing our kids (after he screwed oil/natural gas Union workers)....

Hey, but he sent a couple of generators down to Texas. Yay.

Not for homes dummy!
Dumbfuck, who said Texas asked for more than 60?

Not for homes dummy!
Dumbfuck, who said Texas asked for more than 60?
They were for Nat gas electric plants, and gvt and other big buildings like fire houses, police depts, hospitals whose generators failed etc....

Three to a camp, that's 20 camps. It's a start. Maybe in the future Texans could invest in their own state, instead of looking for handouts.

Or maybe, we just quit sending the federal govt 300 million in taxes per year.

We're still waiting for Biden to help any American.

In his 1st 10 days he eliminated tens of thousands of American jobs, is pushing for a $1.9 TRILLION addition in debt the CBOsays is not needed, is pushing for a mandated minimum wage increase the CBO says will cost. 1.4 MILLION Americans their jobs, surrendered America's Energy Independence, made our enemies stronger, opened our bordrs wide - crating a 'Super Duper Spreader' COVID-19 Event while making Americans less safe and adding millions of illegals out-of-work Americans - in the middle of a Democrat-created poor economy from job/business-killing shutdowns - will have to compete with for jobs...gave the CCP access to our Power Grid, and ignored an Iranian atytack on a US base in northern Iraq to agree to come back to the negotiagting table with Iran over nukes....making the world less safe....and did i mention how Joe is ignoring the science to stand with Teachers Unions that are screwing our kids (after he screwed oil/natural gas Union workers)....

Hey, but he sent a couple of generators down to Texas. Yay.
Biden is just doing his thing to piss off Americans causing them to become violent so The Left can take our guns.

Forum List

Back