Texas is suffering ...wheres Biden ?

I predict that texas will not upgrade to equipment that can handle a little ice and snow. And this will happen again and they will say "boy, I sure didn't see this coming. ". Failure to prepare is preparing to fail.

Why should they? This was a rare cold/snow event for them. Why should they spend a lot of money for equipment that may not be used very much? The next event like this may not come for another 100 years.
Well, you cited some scientists that say the Earth is entering a cooling phase, if I understood that properly. So, maybe such cold waves wont be that rare.

If that comes to pass then that would change the calculus, wouldn't it?

If the Environmental Wackos and their silly little AGW bullshit is right then it would be a complete waste of money, wouldn't it?

If neither side is right and things stay the same as they have since they started recording temperatures in Texas then a cold/snow like this becomes a 100 year event and would be a waste of money, wouldn't it?
Well, only time will show. But I dont understand why you say 100 years. There were strong cold waves in 1989 and 2011 (maybe they weren't that strong as it was now, I dont know really). So, maybe some tendency emerges.

1613996756015.png

I predict that texas will not upgrade to equipment that can handle a little ice and snow. And this will happen again and they will say "boy, I sure didn't see this coming. ". Failure to prepare is preparing to fail.

Why should they? This was a rare cold/snow event for them. Why should they spend a lot of money for equipment that may not be used very much? The next event like this may not come for another 100 years.
Well, you cited some scientists that say the Earth is entering a cooling phase, if I understood that properly. So, maybe such cold waves wont be that rare.

If that comes to pass then that would change the calculus, wouldn't it?

If the Environmental Wackos and their silly little AGW bullshit is right then it would be a complete waste of money, wouldn't it?

If neither side is right and things stay the same as they have since they started recording temperatures in Texas then a cold/snow like this becomes a 100 year event and would be a waste of money, wouldn't it?
Well, only time will show. But I dont understand why you say 100 years. There were strong cold waves in 1989 and 2011 (maybe they weren't that strong as it was now, I dont know really). So, maybe some tendency emerges.

In December 1989 after Hurricane Hugo in the Fall we had deep snow from NC to Charleston to Jacksonville.

The Lame Ass Flyn' Lyin' Crud Photo-Op.

Take a close look Cons.

One - The parking lot is empty except for car Crud of posing in front of.

Two - Look at the reflection on the lift trunk. All you see is press corps assembled to photo this POS Con.

Three - NO FUCKING SNOW. Crud picked the one place in Texas without snow for his lame ass photo op.

Flyin Lyin' Crud needs to learn how to hold a Photo Op, this one was a total disaster.

Texas A.G. Paxton and his wife, a Texas State Senator decided bail on the People of Texas Last Week As Well.

Texas Republicans just plain don't care about the people that vote for them.

You missed it. Biden is throwing rolls of paper towels to the suffering masses.
That would be helpful, Xiden isn't interested in being helpfujl.....he's just letting the Covid spread in through the Southern Border.....super spreader Xiden is a clear and present danger and not in the least willing to be helpful to fellow Americans

That would be helpful, Xiden isn't interested in being helpfujl.....he's just letting the Covid spread in through the Southern Border.....super spreader Xiden is a clear and present danger and not in the least willing to be helpful to fellow Americans

This comment, on page one, was sarcasm in response to post #3. I am very grateful that Biden is POTUS and trump is gone. Reminder: it is that scumbag abbott who is interested in spreading the virus with the help of governors of the other southern states, and who constantly neglects his fellow Americans.

This comment, on page one, was sarcasm in response to post #3. I am very grateful that Biden is POTUS and trump is gone. Reminder: it is that scumbag abbott who is interested in spreading the virus with the help of governors of the other southern states, and who constantly neglects his fellow Americans.
um, Abbott is the one testing the illegals Super Spreader Biden is not testing and releasing to the public.

Abbott is thinking of the citizens of Texas, who have been suffering greatly due to the lockdowns etc. He has a very grateful State now that he has issued the EO opening up

Abbott is aiding the spread of the virus among Texans by revoking masking rules and he doesn't give a damn. He's just catering to his moronic base. He needs to bar people who attend super-spreader events in other places from returning to Texas without first quarantining as well as enforcing masking requirements.

Biden has not changed the testing protocols put in place by the previous administration:

Biden Hasn't Reduced COVID-19 Testing at the Border - FactCheck.org

The new Homeland Security Director, Alejandro Mayorkas has said that meeting the needs of unaccompanied children is more challenging because of the ongoing public health crisis, and that adults and accompanied children are subject to COVID-19 related travel restrictions and are returned to Mexico under the statutory authority of the CDC.

Source: DHS Directs FEMA To Help With Surge Of Migrant Children At Southern Border

Biden is a far better president than the orange whore who preceded him.

Abbott is aiding the spread of the virus among Texans by revoking masking rules and he doesn't give a damn. He's just catering to his moronic base. He needs to bar people who attend super-spreader events in other places from returning to Texas without first quarantining as well as enforcing masking requirements.

Biden has not changed the testing protocols put in place by the previous administration:

Biden Hasn't Reduced COVID-19 Testing at the Border - FactCheck.org

The new Homeland Security Director, Alejandro Mayorkas has said that meeting the needs of unaccompanied children is more challenging because of the ongoing public health crisis, and that adults and accompanied children are subject to COVID-19 related travel restrictions and are returned to Mexico under the statutory authority of the CDC.

Source: DHS Directs FEMA To Help With Surge Of Migrant Children At Southern Border

Biden is a far better president than the orange whore who preceded him.
Nah, Abbott is allowing businesses and individuals make their own choices,

Trump wasn't allowing them in the USA,....Xiden is! Xiden is not testing the folks he is releasing

Xiden has put a gag order on Border Agents, to hide the truth: Border Agents Feel They Are Under ‘Gag Order' From Biden Administration

"?

The Biden administration is restricting the information Border Patrol agents and sector chiefs can share with the media as a surge of migrants tests the agency's capacity at the southern border, two current and two former Customs and Border Protection officials told NBC News.

The officials say the restrictions are seen as an unofficial "gag order" and are often referred to that way among colleagues. The officials requested anonymity because they are not authorized to speak to the media about the topic"

Xiden has created a not just a super spreader event at the border, but a massive humanitarian crisis

Forum List

Back