Texas is suffering ...wheres Biden ?

Wrong. Biden’s Department of Energy head denied Texas the extra power it needed, citing air pollution. ERCOT wasn’t allowed to spin up back-up generation sites because air quality is more important to the Xiden Regime than people’s lives
Where did you get this information? RT again? There are a couple of sources which disagree with that.

You put that lie to rest real quick.

Another Texas Republican Lawmaker Under Fire For Deserting His Constitutents.

State Rep. Gary Gates is under fire from his constituents for leaving House District 28 on Wednesday as much of Fort Bend County struggled without water and power.

After losing power Tuesday, Gates left his home via his private jet Wednesday night and traveled to Orlando, Fla., sparking outrage among many who believe the freshman lawmaker should have remained in his district.

Tex-Ass Republicans just plain don't give a shit about the people that vote for them.

Wrong. Biden’s Department of Energy head denied Texas the extra power it needed, citing air pollution. ERCOT wasn’t allowed to spin up back-up generation sites because air quality is more important to the Xiden Regime than people’s lives
Where did you get this information? RT again? There are a couple of sources which disagree with that.

You put that lie to rest real quick.

well just where is Joe ? unless i missed it i havent heard anything from biden about the disaster in Texas .....
Texas didn’t vote for our Great President Joe Biden (God’s choice). Why should he help them?

Funny thing....Biden is accused of being absent yet he has approved a number of emergency declarations for Texas, and surrounding areas...all with out a single diatribe of on "red state mismanagement" or threat to with hold aid to Republican governors who didn't support him. How refreshing.
“There’s a difference between real presidents and fake presidents”

View attachment 459610
once again a leftist claiming Trump was an illegitimate POTUS ....theyve been doing it for yrs ...and then they complain and threaten criminal action when people call biden an illegitimate POTUS !

well just where is Joe ? unless i missed it i havent heard anything from biden about the disaster in Texas .....

Huh? FEMA has already been immediately dispatched and is currently in texas. Biden has been working with Abbott ever since this happened and has immediately granted all requests by the state. He'll also be signing a major disaster declaration in the coming days, and will be visiting texas next week. What more is he supposed to do? LOL. Listen, i know you're used to republicans and Trump barely lifted a finger during his presidency, but this is the typical level of competence we're supposed to see out of the US government when a democrat is president, even a crappy establishment one. Republican leadership is how texas got into the situation it is now and now they're looking for a democrat to bail them out.
Where was he? He should have flown down there pronto when it happened! The green executive orders played a role in this. Anywya as long as many Progs got it also. A good Prog is a dead Prog.

Wut? What "green executive orders?" :dunno::laugh:

Texas didn’t vote for our Great President Joe Biden (God’s choice). Why should he help them?
Is he supposed to change the weather?

Flyin' Lyin' Crud is suppose to be there for the People of Texas. He should be at home helping raise money for relief, I mean AOC can raise over $2,000,000.00 for Texans, surely Crud should willing to do the same. Or maybe he can go to the nearest food bank help out there.

But no, he flew away as his Constituents froze in the dark with no power and no water. He blamed his daughters. He left his dog alone in a cold dark house.

His JOB is took after the Voters of Texas and he did not.

Please tell what Cons would be saying a Democrat had done this.

Huh? FEMA has already been immediately dispatched and is currently in texas. Biden has been working with Abbott ever since this happened and has immediately granted all requests by the state. He'll also be signing a major disaster declaration in the coming days, and will be visiting texas next week. What more is he supposed to do? LOL. Listen, i know you're used to republicans and Trump barely lifted a finger during his presidency, but this is the typical level of competence we're supposed to see out of the US government when a democrat is president, even a crappy establishment one. Republican leadership is how texas got into the situation it is now and now they're looking for a democrat to bail them out.
Where was he? He should have flown down there pronto when it happened! The green executive orders played a role in this. Anywya as long as many Progs got it also. A good Prog is a dead Prog.

Wut? What "green executive orders?" :dunno::laugh:

The ones that do not exist.

Funny thing....Biden is accused of being absent yet he has approved a number of emergency declarations for Texas, and surrounding areas...all with out a single diatribe of on "red state mismanagement" or threat to with hold aid to Republican governors who didn't support him. How refreshing.

View attachment 459610
once again a leftist claiming Trump was an illegitimate POTUS ....theyve been doing it for yrs ...and then they complain and threaten criminal action when people call biden an illegitimate POTUS !

Losers keep on losing. The Traitor lost. Get the fuck over it.

Xiden the FICUS is busy beating his grandkids at Super Mario.

View attachment 459610

Losers keep on losing. The Traitor lost. Get the fuck over it.
listen to your hypocrisy ! lol ! 5yrs of Trump is a Russian plant and a traitor ...... in the meantime Trump persuades nato to beef up military spending as a deterrent to Russia and guides America to energy independents! he also beefed up our military all of which hurts Russia ! and if i need to break down the details of how and why those things were not in Russia's or China's interest then your are to stupid to talk to.and you can bet your ass both china and russia are salivating over bidens roll back of said Trump policies .

Last edited:
In case you missed it, Quid Pro is president of the entire nation, not just those who voted for him, and if he's really interested in civility and unity that would never even enter into the equation. It's a good thing you're not in a position of power.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa You need to come out of that cave and get some sunlight boyo.....now let me think.....how many hours ago was it that biden called about half of America demented?

Wrong. Biden’s Department of Energy head denied Texas the extra power it needed, citing air pollution. ERCOT wasn’t allowed to spin up back-up generation sites because air quality is more important to the Xiden Regime than people’s lives.
Got a link?

Is he supposed to change the weather?

Flyin' Lyin' Crud is suppose to be there for the People of Texas. He should be at home helping raise money for relief, I mean AOC can raise over $2,000,000.00 for Texans, surely Crud should willing to do the same. Or maybe he can go to the nearest food bank help out there.

But no, he flew away as his Constituents froze in the dark with no power and no water. He blamed his daughters. He left his dog alone in a cold dark house.

His JOB is took after the Voters of Texas and he did not.

Please tell what Cons would be saying a Democrat had done this.
I was talking about Biden.

So PRESIDENT BIDEN signing the Major Disaster Relief does not count? How is that a New York Democrat can raise over Five Million Dollars ($5,000,000.00) and that sad sack POS Flyin' Lyin' Crud totally abandoned his Constituents and then kick his daughters under the bus.

Last edited:
I predict that texas will not upgrade to equipment that can handle a little ice and snow. And this will happen again and they will say "boy, I sure didn't see this coming. ". Failure to prepare is preparing to fail.

Why should they? This was a rare cold/snow event for them. Why should they spend a lot of money for equipment that may not be used very much? The next event like this may not come for another 100 years.

I predict that texas will not upgrade to equipment that can handle a little ice and snow. And this will happen again and they will say "boy, I sure didn't see this coming. ". Failure to prepare is preparing to fail.

Why should they? This was a rare cold/snow event for them. Why should they spend a lot of money for equipment that may not be used very much? The next event like this may not come for another 100 years.
Well, you cited some scientists that say the Earth is entering a cooling phase, if I understood that properly. So, maybe such cold waves wont be that rare.

Well, you cited some scientists that say the Earth is entering a cooling phase, if I understood that properly. So, maybe such cold waves wont be that rare.

If that comes to pass then that would change the calculus, wouldn't it?

If the Environmental Wackos and their silly little AGW bullshit is right then it would be a complete waste of money, wouldn't it?

If neither side is right and things stay the same as they have since they started recording temperatures in Texas then a cold/snow like this becomes a 100 year event and would be a waste of money, wouldn't it?

1613937649352.png

Forum List

Back