Texas is suffering ...wheres Biden ?

well just where is Joe ? unless i missed it i havent heard anything from biden about the disaster in Texas .....
Maybe he was drowned out by all the Texas Energy people making excuses for not building with the right equipment because they did not justify the costs. What is it you would like him to do? Go ahead, tell us. Are you asking for the federal government to step in and take over control of energy production and distribution in Texas? Forget it. Not happening. They wanted their own grid. They got it.

Wow, you’re the type of person that doesn’t wave to your neighbor aren‘t you?
You are the type that bitches and moans like a child without understanding. Go back to your room and cry it out. Then come back when you are ready to be more adult.

Yep, you seem like that type for sure....The asshole of the neighborhood for sure....
make no mistake White bitch is an elitist asshole that thinks hes better than the average american ... he's the type of scum that has no problem stabbing people in the back for personal gain .
Such a thing to say about Lyin' Flyin' Ted.

well just where is Joe ? unless i missed it i havent heard anything from biden about the disaster in Texas .....
Maybe he was drowned out by all the Texas Energy people making excuses for not building with the right equipment because they did not justify the costs. What is it you would like him to do? Go ahead, tell us. Are you asking for the federal government to step in and take over control of energy production and distribution in Texas? Forget it. Not happening. They wanted their own grid. They got it.

Wow, you’re the type of person that doesn’t wave to your neighbor aren‘t you?
You are the type that bitches and moans like a child without understanding. Go back to your room and cry it out. Then come back when you are ready to be more adult.

Yep, you seem like that type for sure....The asshole of the neighborhood for sure....
Just one of the normal adults. Maybe you will understand when you grow up.

Heh, heh...I'm probably older than you are, don't know for sure...If I'm not then you'd be the "get off my lawn" guy....lol

Look, man own it....Some people are just assholes. They relish in it...Miserable life if you ask me, but hey, whatever...
Your apology is accepted. Have dealt with a lot of assholes in 66 years.

What? Lot's of mirrors in your house I guess....lol Oh, and I didn't apologize for anything...That's just more of your faux bull shit...
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt when you said some people are just assholes. I thought your were being big enough to self admit. Guess I over estimated you, kid. Grow up. Please.
what an asshole retort .....White bitch is an elitist wimp and an asshole to boot .
You certainly are raging on Cancun Cruz.

What could Flyin' Lyin' POS Cruz have done.

He COULD HAVE help organize wellness checks for Texas Seniors like Beto O'Rourke has been doing.

He COULD HAVE helped AOC Raise One Million Dollars ($1,000,000.00) in Relief For His Fellow Texans.

He COULD HAVE been at the WH with PRESIDENT BIDEN when Mr. Biden signed the Emergency Declaration For Texas.

He sure as hell COULD HAVE acting in the best interest, health and safety of People of Texas rather than flying his Lyin' worthless ass to Mexico.

He sure as hell SHOULD NEVER HAVE KICKED FUCKING DAUGHTER UNDER THE FUCKING BUS.

Flyin' Lyin' Cruz job is to act in best interest of his constituents, he did not .
If you live in a state like that, the only reason not to have home generating capability is money. Cruz could afford it for his home. He just doesn't plan any better for his family than he tries to do for his state or country. He's an educated dumb ass.
do you truly believe biden is more intelligent than Cruz ? be honest ......
He's certainly showing that he is more intelligent than Lyin' Flyin' Ted.

A dried dog tured dropped on Mississippi sidewalk at high noon in July is more intelligent than Lyin' Flyn' Ted.

If you live in Texas and are suffering because you don't have electricity then it is your own damn fault.

You should have bought an emergency generator.

Like the Boy Scouts say "be prepared".
That is also true, but then a question arises what is the need of those state officials who have been getting their salary for years and making political carriers? What is their role in life of the state?

You can argue that Texas is in a climate zone where severe low temperatures are quite rare. Yes it is. But from what I have heard, low temperatures happened there in 2011 and 1989, didn't they? So, it is not some extremely new. But their infrastructure found itself absolutely unprepared for a new wave.

And what current and former officials like Abbott and Perry were able to say about that? The nonsense about windmills?

Why Cruz was on his way to Cancun in the middle of the crisis? Because he didn't want to lose pre-paid money for his vacation? Is he dumb enough to not understand the consequences of his move? That he will be always reminded until his career is over that some Democrat in NYC was able to gather money for Texas when he tried to warm his ass in a Mexican resort?

What is the use of this pricks?

Shit happens.

This was an 100 year weather event. The last recorded time it got this cold in Texas was 1898.

Instead of whining about how the government or whoever should have done something different then each citizen should have been responsible for their own well being.

Here in Florida I am prepared to be with electricity for an emergency. Food, water, generator, fuel, propane etc.

I don't have to depend upon the government or anybody else.

If something happens that I am not prepared for then my tough luck.

There are many people moving to Texas every day. It is hard to keep up with the state wide electricity demands in extreme circumstances. People moving in from poorly run Democrat states like California.
Yes, I understand your point. And I believe that most countries which are on the same latitude that is Texas similarly dont prepare their energy sector for this temperatures.

But what personally me irritates the most as an outsider is the dumb reaction of some high ranked state officials. They maybe think that only idiots hear and watch them.

Though, I must admit that it is up to the Texans to decide.

Things will get worse.

The scientists are saying be are entering a period of solar minimum.

We are looking at 20 or maybe 30 years of really cold weather. They call these periods mini ice ages. Last one we had were a few hundred years ago.

This man made global warming bullshit is going to be forgotten in the trashcan of history like all historical scams.
Evidence of the challenges this nation faces with an ignorant populace.

If you live in Texas and are suffering because you don't have electricity then it is your own damn fault.

Well, you sound just like the ex-mayor of Colorado City, TX.

I sound like an American who takes responsibility for his own well being instead of having an entitlement mentally like all the stupid Moon Bats.
You sound like the ex-mayor of Colorado City, TX.......thus him being the EX mayor.

That is also true, but then a question arises what is the need of those state officials who have been getting their salary for years and making political carriers? What is their role in life of the state?

You can argue that Texas is in a climate zone where severe low temperatures are quite rare. Yes it is. But from what I have heard, low temperatures happened there in 2011 and 1989, didn't they? So, it is not some extremely new. But their infrastructure found itself absolutely unprepared for a new wave.

And what current and former officials like Abbott and Perry were able to say about that? The nonsense about windmills?

Why Cruz was on his way to Cancun in the middle of the crisis? Because he didn't want to lose pre-paid money for his vacation? Is he dumb enough to not understand the consequences of his move? That he will be always reminded until his career is over that some Democrat in NYC was able to gather money for Texas when he tried to warm his ass in a Mexican resort?

Shit happens.

This was an 100 year weather event. The last recorded time it got this cold in Texas was 1898.

Instead of whining about how the government or whoever should have done something different then each citizen should have been responsible for their own well being.

Here in Florida I am prepared to be with electricity for an emergency. Food, water, generator, fuel, propane etc.

There are many people moving to Texas every day. It is hard to keep up with the state wide electricity demands in extreme circumstances. People moving in from poorly run Democrat states like California.
Yes, I understand your point. And I believe that most countries which are on the same latitude that is Texas similarly dont prepare their energy sector for this temperatures.

But what personally me irritates the most as an outsider is the dumb reaction of some high ranked state officials. They maybe think that only idiots hear and watch them.

Things will get worse.

We are looking at 20 or maybe 30 years of really cold weather. They call these periods mini ice ages. Last one we had were a few hundred years ago.

This man made global warming bullshit is going to be forgotten in the trashcan of history like all historical scams.

You know that a lot of people have been moving into Texas to get away from Democrat run states and the population has grown faster than the utilities can keep up, don't you?

A 100 year cold event will screw up any infrastructure.

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Has Now Raised Over Two Million Dollars ($2,000,000.00)

PRESIDENT BIDEN has signed Major Disaster Relief For Texas.

Flyin' Lyin' Crud leaves his dog in cold dark house.

Flyin' Lynin' Crud Kicks His Daughters Under The Bus.

Flyin' Lyn' Crud has one job and one job only. To represent the People of Texas. Part of that one job is to ensure the Health, Safety and Security of his constituents.

He took off Mexico and left his dog is freezing home.

It seems a New York Democrat cares more for the People of Texas than Flyin' Lyin' Crud ever will.

What could Flyin' Lyin' POS Cruz have done.

He COULD HAVE help organize wellness checks for Texas Seniors like Beto O'Rourke has been doing.

He COULD HAVE helped AOC Raise One Million Dollars ($1,000,000.00) in Relief For His Fellow Texans.

He COULD HAVE been at the WH with PRESIDENT BIDEN when Mr. Biden signed the Emergency Declaration For Texas.

He sure as hell COULD HAVE acting in the best interest, health and safety of People of Texas rather than flying his Lyin' worthless ass to Mexico.

He sure as hell SHOULD NEVER HAVE KICKED FUCKING DAUGHTER UNDER THE FUCKING BUS.

Flyin' Lyin' Cruz job is to act in best interest of his constituents, he did not .
If you live in a state like that, the only reason not to have home generating capability is money. Cruz could afford it for his home. He just doesn't plan any better for his family than he tries to do for his state or country. He's an educated dumb ass.
do you truly believe biden is more intelligent than Cruz ? be honest ......
He's certainly showing that he is more intelligent than Lyin' Flyin' Ted.

A dried dog tured dropped on Mississippi sidewalk at high noon in July is more intelligent than Lyin' Flyn' Ted.
It was such a waste of an Ivy League education, wasn't it?

Shit happens.

Things will get worse.

You know that a lot of people have been moving into Texas to get away from Democrat run states and the population has grown faster than the utilities can keep up, don't you?

A 100 year cold event will screw up any infrastructure.
Oh look....another excuse....:heehee:

Why does the state have its own grid?
The state has “its own power grid” because Texas is a huge state, bigger than 3 or 4 other states. All of the US power grids are regional. There is no such thing as a giant federal power grid. Most of these regional power grids cross a few state lines, but all of them are just about the same size as the one in Texas.
More silly excuses. Alaska is the size of TWO Texas'.

The state has “its own power grid” because Texas is a huge state, bigger than 3 or 4 other states. All of the US power grids are regional. There is no such thing as a giant federal power grid. Most of these regional power grids cross a few state lines, but all of them are just about the same size as the one in Texas.
And it has its own power grid, just like Texas. Your point?

Oh really? And imagine how they are able to handle winter. :heehee:

Texas didn’t vote for our Great President Joe Biden (God’s choice). Why should he help them?

Funny thing....Biden is accused of being absent yet he has approved a number of emergency declarations for Texas, and surrounding areas...all with out a single diatribe of on "red state mismanagement" or threat to with hold aid to Republican governors who didn't support him. How refreshing.

Oh really? And imagine how they are able to handle winter. :heehee:
Because they are used to it? Why can’t northern states handle a few days of 100 degree weather? They all start dying like crazy when they get heat waves they aren’t used to. Does anyone blame “deregulation” for that?

Texas didn’t vote for our Great President Joe Biden (God’s choice). Why should he help them?

Funny thing....Biden is accused of being absent yet he has approved a number of emergency declarations for Texas, and surrounding areas...all with out a single diatribe of on "red state mismanagement" or threat to with hold aid to Republican governors who didn't support him. How refreshing.
“There’s a difference between real presidents and fake presidents”

1613847452890.jpeg

Wrong. Biden’s Department of Energy head denied Texas the extra power it needed, citing air pollution. ERCOT wasn’t allowed to spin up back-up generation sites because air quality is more important to the Xiden Regime than people’s lives.

Wrong. Biden’s Department of Energy head denied Texas the extra power it needed, citing air pollution. ERCOT wasn’t allowed to spin up back-up generation sites because air quality is more important to the Xiden Regime than people’s lives
Where did you get this information? RT again? There are a couple of sources which disagree with that.

Forum List

Back