Texas Maskless and Free: Day 45

Can’t fix Stoopid!!
~~~~~~~~~
Texas
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
“It seems kind of intuitively obvious that if you put something—whether it’s a scarf or a mask—in front of your nose and mouth, that will filter out some of these viruses that are floating around out there,” says Dr. William Schaffner, professor of medicine in the division of infectious diseases at Vanderbilt University. The only problem: that’s not effective against respiratory illnesses like the flu and COVID-19. If it were, “the CDC would have recommended it years ago,” he says. “It doesn’t, because it makes science-based recommendations.

It is not as effective in normal flu seasons but it can help mitigate the spread during severe pandemics. Besides, all studies could be "tainted" since even some public officials were claiming the pandemic is a Hoax and go maskless and attend superspreader events. Can the same be said for more clinical environments where wearing a mask is protocol?
There is zero scientific evidence masks do anything with Rona. It’s been a year and all we have are studies showing no effect, maskless States becoming huge studies with citizens as test subjects showing masks do nothing.
Even Dufus Fauci said masks don’t work. You pick which time he’s lied.
Wrong. I’ve posted several studies showing their effectiveness. You’ve posted studies that have literally been debunked by our countries leading medical institutions

Yes, they do

And one fact is that masks don't work.
That’s not a fact. It’s the opposite of a fact
View attachment 483619
If you think this is an accurate analogy then that perfectly explains the things you post on this board. complete moron
If you believe a t shirt over your head keeps you safe from a deadly virus, you go right on using your placebo.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Man we all knew he was a stupid fuck but not this far gone a stupid fuck.comedy gold.:abgg2q.jpg:
Says the guy who bedazzles his posts with cartoons. You sound real smart buddy... real smart!

Can’t fix Stoopid!!
~~~~~~~~~
Texas
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
“It seems kind of intuitively obvious that if you put something—whether it’s a scarf or a mask—in front of your nose and mouth, that will filter out some of these viruses that are floating around out there,” says Dr. William Schaffner, professor of medicine in the division of infectious diseases at Vanderbilt University. The only problem: that’s not effective against respiratory illnesses like the flu and COVID-19. If it were, “the CDC would have recommended it years ago,” he says. “It doesn’t, because it makes science-based recommendations.

It is not as effective in normal flu seasons but it can help mitigate the spread during severe pandemics. Besides, all studies could be "tainted" since even some public officials were claiming the pandemic is a Hoax and go maskless and attend superspreader events. Can the same be said for more clinical environments where wearing a mask is protocol?
There is zero scientific evidence masks do anything with Rona. It’s been a year and all we have are studies showing no effect, maskless States becoming huge studies with citizens as test subjects showing masks do nothing.
Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.

Can face masks help slow the spread of the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) that causes COVID-19? Yes. Face masks combined with other preventive measures, such as frequent hand-washing and physical distancing, can help slow the spread of the virus.--https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-mask/art-20485449

Can’t fix Stoopid!!
~~~~~~~~~
Texas
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

Wrong. I’ve posted several studies showing their effectiveness. You’ve posted studies that have literally been debunked by our countries leading medical institutions
Post your studies in this thread.
While at it, explain why no hospital workers have ever worn masks while working, other than surgery where it is used to keep flying bodily fluids out of your mouth.

Can’t fix Stoopid!!
~~~~~~~~~
Texas
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.

Can face masks help slow the spread of the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) that causes COVID-19? Yes. Face masks combined with other preventive measures, such as frequent hand-washing and physical distancing, can help slow the spread of the virus.--https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-mask/art-20485449
That’s an opinion, not a study.
Stop being a sheep.

Can’t fix Stoopid!!
~~~~~~~~~
Texas
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

Post your studies in this thread.
While at, explain why no hospital workers have ever worn masks while working, other than surgery where it is used to keep flying bodily fluids out of your mouth.
I did post in this thread. A study done by U of Texas and statements by Stanford disavowing the study you posted

Would any Karen care to explain why maskless and wide open Texas has continued falling cases rather than the spike Karen’s screamed about?

Answer: Masks and shutdowns don’t work.
View attachment 483605View attachment 483606 IHME | COVID-19 Projections
Great, they were only #2 yesterday on new cases in the country with 2,982 and #2 in the country with new dead people with 63, of course they are the 2nd most populace state in the country. So, that is something.
Have any homeschooled child explain what per capita is and why it pertains to your rant.
You call that a rant? A Rant? Why, you poor poor abused young man. I am very sorry to have hurt your tender feelings. I did not know you were so sensitive or I would have talked to you even more gently, as I am trying to become a more loving, nurturing, caring human being after 20 years as an Army combat arms officer. AT one time, people thought I could be harsh, but I'm working on it.
Yes, distorted truth is a rant.
Guess which one has shutdowns and masks and which is open and maskless. View attachment 483612View attachment 483613
Odd that certain people are downvoting statistical facts.

Would any Karen care to explain why maskless and wide open Texas has continued falling cases rather than the spike Karen’s screamed about?

Great, they were only #2 yesterday on new cases in the country with 2,982 and #2 in the country with new dead people with 63, of course they are the 2nd most populace state in the country. So, that is something.
Have any homeschooled child explain what per capita is and why it pertains to your rant.
You call that a rant? A Rant? Why, you poor poor abused young man. I am very sorry to have hurt your tender feelings. I did not know you were so sensitive or I would have talked to you even more gently, as I am trying to become a more loving, nurturing, caring human being after 20 years as an Army combat arms officer. AT one time, people thought I could be harsh, but I'm working on it.
Guess which one has shutdowns and masks and which is open and maskless. View attachment 483612View attachment 483613
Who is downvoting statistical facts and how so?

Explain why Texas has no spike after 6 weeks of open and why everyone else can’t do the same thing.
721368B5-2902-4C19-8ED2-FAE9FC71CC6D.jpeg

Science is the nemesis of every Leftist agenda.

Explain why Texas has no spike after 6 weeks of open and why everyone else can’t do the same thing.View attachment 484086
Sure; after You explain why India has a crisis on their hands after they thought they had reached herd immunity.

Explain why Texas has no spike after 6 weeks of open and why everyone else can’t do the same thing.View attachment 484086
Sure; after You explain why India has a crisis on their hands after they thought they had reached herd immunity.
Cambodia and Chad too! Don’t forget Sudan when comparing to the USA!

Funny how you Karen’s have zero evidence that masks work after an entire year while mountains of evidence that they don’t keeps getting posted.

I already did. People are getting vaccinated and distancing and wearing masks. You’re lying when you say Texas is maskless. I live in Texas.

Cambodia and Chad too! Don’t forget Sudan when comparing to the USA!

Funny how you Karen’s have zero evidence that masks work after an entire year while mountains of evidence that they don’t keeps getting posted.
There is plenty of evidence. You just ignore it to push your lies

Forum List

Back