Texas Maskless and Free: Day 45

I live in Texas, and it is not "open and maskless", that's more contrived media bullshyte!!! The governor rescinded the mask rules because he was a F-tard to even make them in the first place.

People here in Texas aren't all that stuck up and "Karen'ed" about this lunacy. Most people that don't wear masks, stay several feet from others, regardless of them being maskless or not. People that do wear masks, do so because most businesses still have signs stating you have to have one.

Other places that do not have signs for wearing masks......it's half and half. I have yet to see anybody throw a fit because somebody was or was not wearing a mask. No maskers, so far that I've been witnessed to, have been polite and considerate enough to keep their distance. And it makes me very happy to see that there ARE intelligent humans out here that understand and comprehend the lunacy going on and compromise with it.

Personally, I continue to wear a mask in social places because I have medical issues. I also had a hospital stay last December from another medical issue that popped up. Needless to say, my Dr.s want me to wear a mask for the next year while I'm recouping.

Just remember..........
NOT EVERYBODY WEARING A MASK IS WEARING IT BECAUSE OF COVID!!!

Well gorsh Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

You win!!
Hilarious. Yes, there will always be a few of you psychotic germaphobes riding around in your cars alone with t shirts over your faces the rest of your pathetic lives.

Fact remains, tens of millions Texans are maskless and there’s no difference in cases.

Oh lookie.........another widdle snowflake that never was able to grasp the concept of READING and COMPREHENSION.
You mask cut off your oxygen supply long ago.

And you were born without a brain, much less any concept of reality. OH.....I know who you are now!!!! Welcome Mr. Biden!!!

Doesn't matter what state you are in. There always has been and always will be those who don't want to wear masks, and those that do.

In the case of our fuktarded governor, he passed some mask mandates which everybody laughed at and nobody paid any attention to. Why? Because he passed some rules that had no basis in reality, and sure as hell did not have any programs dedicated to punishing anyone that didn't have a mask.

Futile efforts and wasted tax dollars from another POS in power.
You should move to a Karen state like Michigan.

Searches of threads started about you about President Biden...
Dude, you seriously need to pay attention to what you type. You either don't know much about the English language or you need to back off of the intoxicants. We already figured you were a bit light because of your avatar and your stance on Biden, but why remove all doubt.
He’s on a roll and can’t figure out he’s making my case.
Biden's doing a great job distributing the vaccine.
Does he use a wheelchair or a walker?
2M people in less than 100 days.
You're a moron--don't you even read what you type or do you just have diarrhea of the keyboard. Either study up or STFU.
Thanks for pointing that out. It's over 100 million people in 100 days.

Not 2 million.
My bad...

It was 200 Million (my bad) earlier this week.

So everyone has the experimental shot injected! Burn the masks!

You're a moron--don't you even read what you type or do you just have diarrhea of the keyboard. Either study up or STFU.

Not 2 million.
Thanks for pointing out the vaccines are keeping Texas cases down so we can now all burn our masks.

Joe's doing a great job distributing the vaccine. He made it so simple and easy, even Texans could benefit from it.

Would any Karen care to explain why maskless and wide open Texas has continued falling cases rather than the spike Karen’s screamed about?

Answer: Masks and shutdowns don’t work.
View attachment 483605View attachment 483606 IHME | COVID-19 Projections
Great, they were only #2 yesterday on new cases in the country with 2,982 and #2 in the country with new dead people with 63, of course they are the 2nd most populace state in the country. So, that is something.
Have any homeschooled child explain what per capita is and why it pertains to your rant.
Why does california have an average of like 200?

Even more reason to dump masks like Texas then.
Again common sense fails you. Masks cut coronavirus cases. Vaccinations cut coronavirus cases. If you apply both together the rate of case declines is greater than each individually.

If your idea is to stretch out the virus so more people become infected, then don't do everything you can to control it.

Even more reason to dump masks like Texas then.
Again common sense fails you. Masks cut coronavirus cases. Vaccinations cut coronavirus cases. If you apply both together the rate of case declines if greater than each individually.

If your idea is to stretch out the virus so more people become infected, then don't do everything you can to control it.
Texans laugh at your religious cult wearing masks.

Dude, you seriously need to pay attention to what you type. You either don't know much about the English language or you need to back off of the intoxicants. We already figured you were a bit light because of your avatar and your stance on Biden, but why remove all doubt.
Does he use a wheelchair or a walker?

Not 2 million.
My bad...

It was 200 Million (my bad) earlier this week.

"Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) told Fox News in January, "If the Biden administration wants to impress us ... double the goal. Say, '200 million vaccines in a hundred days.' I will be impressed."

With this in mind, the Democratic president did exactly that last month, setting a target of 200 million vaccinations in his first 100 days in the White House. Yesterday, Biden was able to boast that his administration over-delivered on this, too:

"When tomorrow's vaccination numbers come out, it will show that, today, we did it. Today, we hit 200 million shots on the 92nd day in office. Two hundred million shots in 100 days -- in under 100 days, actually. It's an incredible achievement for the nation."
Gee and that is after only 100 days in office. Trump spearheaded the vaccine program, distributed and administered 50M doses in thirty days. I think you owe the last POTUS a round of applause and a hearty thank you for setting your demented fool up for success. To his credit, he didn't fuck it up with an executive order.

Would any Karen care to explain why maskless and wide open Texas has continued falling cases rather than the spike Karen’s screamed about?

Actually texas is averaging 3,500 new cases a day.

That's not good.
14th in America.
40% of new cases NY has.
Screenshot_20210424-194754.png

That's not good.
14th in America.
40% of new cases NY has.
View attachment 483675
Thanks. That proves the OP. No spike in Texas in 45 days, masks are useless.

Are all these doctors and nurses telling you that masks don’t work and are a total waste and slowing infections for COVID?

Yet all the doctors and nurses photographed on the job, are wearing masks.

Why is that?
Because masks are effective
If masks are effective where’s the spike in cases in maskless states?
What would cause the spike?
Using a placebo thinking it makes you safe when in fact masks don’t is the primary cause.
reread my question and then tell me how your answer makes any kind of sense

yup...the geriatric commie is standing on the street corner handing the chinese flu non-vaccine out....how cool

Are all these doctors and nurses telling you that masks don’t work and are a total waste and slowing infections for COVID?

Why is that?
Using a placebo thinking it makes you safe when in fact masks don’t is the primary cause.
tell us how any of yours ever do.....

That's not good.
14th in America.
40% of new cases NY has.
View attachment 483675
Thanks. That proves the OP. No spike in Texas in 45 days, masks are useless.
3,500 cases a day on average. Well over 100,000 a month.

And then there's this.

Screenshot_20210424-195506.png

53 deaths a day on average. 1,600 ish loved ones a month.

Why is that?
tell us how any of yours ever do.....
mone do just fine. Where’s that Stanford study?

Again common sense fails you. Masks cut coronavirus cases. Vaccinations cut coronavirus cases. If you apply both together the rate of case declines is greater than each individually.

Is everyone in Texas dead yet? If not, why are we still pretending these irritating face diapers
are keeping us all alive?

Is everyone in Texas dead yet? If not, why are we still pretending these irritating face diapers
are keeping us all alive?
Are you pretending that everybody in Texas stopped where IG masks and therefore should all be dead?! Are you expecting to be taken seriously?

Forum List

Back