Texas mass killer is an ILLEGAL ALIEN

In Texas, you can buy an AR in a Dennys parking lot with NO ID.
In every state you can do that. Has nothing to do with her initial argument about gun show sales.

She moves the goalposts regularly as do all lying leftists.

THIS THREAD is about his legal status but no leftie has the courage to approach that subject. For you all it's about the weapon only unless the killer is white male or conservative in nature.

Yall are hacks, plain and simple

In Texas, you can buy an AR in a Dennys parking lot with NO ID.

Buy it from whom?

Anybody who sells a firearm without getting their ID would be a total fool. If a crime is committed with that gun, the first person authorities visit is the last legal owner.

Sure. But the lack of background checks on personal sales just screams for it to be done by everyone that could not buy one with a background check, don't ya think?

What I think is very few people would sell a gun of any kind to somebody they really don't know. That is unless the gun was not in their name because it was stolen.

What I think is very few people would sell a gun of any kind to somebody they really don't know. That is unless the gun was not in their name because it was stolen.
What you know you or even I wouldn't do Ray, and reality are two different things.

25% to 50% of all guns sold at gun shows are done without back ground checks....Those unlicensed sellers don't know who they are selling to....if they knew who they were selling to they would have sold it to them from their home, and not pay a gun show venue the fees for their set up at the show...

What you know you or even I wouldn't do Ray, and reality are two different things.

25% to 50% of all guns sold at gun shows are done without back ground checks....Those unlicensed sellers don't know who they are selling to....if they knew who they were selling to they would have sold it to them from their home, and not pay a gun show venue the fees for their set up at the show...
Maybe he bought it from Eric Holder when he was running guns to the Mexican drug cartels. He wasn’t getting names either.

What???? The reason gun shows exist is because it draws a crowd of gun enthusiasts. Furthermore FBI statistics show that very few weapons are purchased at gun shows that were used in any kind of crime.

I'm a musician and I can tell you there are guitar shows. Sure, you can sell or buy a guitar out of the paper, but for a buyer, he or she has an entire show of guitars to choose from. For the seller, he gets the highest price because everybody attending are guitarists looking for specific kinds of guitars and some willing to pay anything for a guitar they want.

What???? The reason gun shows exist is because it draws a crowd of gun enthusiasts. Furthermore FBI statistics show that very few weapons are purchased at gun shows that were used in any kind of crime.

I'm a musician and I can tell you there are guitar shows. Sure, you can sell or buy a guitar out of the paper, but for a buyer, he or she has an entire show of guitars to choose from. For the seller, he gets the highest price because everybody attending are guitarists looking for specific kinds of guitars and some willing to pay anything for a guitar they want.
She's making shit up on the fly....BECAUSE SHES A LIAR

Been deported 5 times. Thanks to our revolving door policy 5 people are DEAD.

Build the wall and lock down the damn border.
Trump was the one that got the revolving door deportation...

In every state you can do that. Has nothing to do with her initial argument about gun show sales.

She moves the goalposts regularly as do all lying leftists.

THIS THREAD is about his legal status but no leftie has the courage to approach that subject. For you all it's about the weapon only unless the killer is white male or conservative in nature.

Yall are hacks, plain and simple

Colorado Guv disagrees with you and they own the laws. No one can buy or sell a firearm without completing a Background Check. Meaning, even in private sales, both parties have to take the gun to a licensed dealer and have them run the form. It takes about 15 minutes start to finish.

Colorado Gun Laws (With 2023 Legal Updates)
Note that would-be gun owners must pass a CO Bureau of Investigations (CBI) universal background check by a licensed firearms dealer in order to purchase a firearm. A licensed gun dealer is necessary even in private sales and at gun shows. Though there is no mandatory waiting period when buying a gun.

He's not a Texan .. he's an illegal alien.

A fast trip to a Denny's Parking Lot is all he needs to do to purchase and AR or any other single fired weapon. You are talking about Texas. The only state with lower standards is Florida.

Colorado Guv disagrees with you and they own the laws. No one can buy or sell a firearm without completing a Background Check. Meaning, even in private sales, both parties have to take the gun to a licensed dealer and have them run the form. It takes about 15 minutes start to finish.

Colorado Gun Laws (With 2023 Legal Updates)
Note that would-be gun owners must pass a CO Bureau of Investigations (CBI) universal background check by a licensed firearms dealer in order to purchase a firearm. A licensed gun dealer is necessary even in private sales and at gun shows. Though there is no mandatory waiting period when buying a gun.

He wasn't talking about legal sales lol

A fast trip to a Denny's Parking Lot is all he needs to do to purchase and AR or any other single fired weapon. You are talking about Texas. The only state with lower standards is Florida.
In less time than that I can just drive through a crowd.

How bout we focus on the crimes and not the weapons. That is where prevention starts.

You idiots know damn well you can't stop gun ownership.

You can't even stop me and I a damn felon.

Focus retards

He wasn't talking about legal sales lol

Illegals can't buy guns without a second person with a background check in colorado. Yet, in Texas, as I stated, I can buy guns in the parking lot of Dennys and some sellers won't even ask to see my ID. We lock those sellers up in Colorado. The only real thing Texas does is . well.. nothing.

In less time than that I can just drive through a crowd.

How bout we focus on the crimes and not the weapons. That is where prevention starts.

You idiots know damn well you can't stop gun ownership.

You can't even stop me and I a damn felon.

Focus retards

We already know our laws in Colorado slows the illegal firearm sales down long enough where the AR probably won't be used. But if one is used in Colorado, the only thing that kept the outlawing of the AR was the Governors Veto. At some point, he Guv is going to sign it making colorado the 11ths state to heavily regulate (not ban) the AR.

God Bless Texas!

What is up with you and Denny's? You hankerin' for a Moons of Myhammy?

Illegals can't buy guns without a second person with a background check in colorado. Yet, in Texas, as I stated, I can buy guns in the parking lot of Dennys and some sellers won't even ask to see my ID. We lock those sellers up in Colorado. The only real thing Texas does is . well.. nothing.
No illegal gun sales in Colorado?

You sure about that?

What is up with you and Denny's? You hankerin' for a Moons of Myhammy?

I use it because the MAGAts identify with it as a fine dining establishment. And they know they can buy their guns there right after they overpay for bad food.

Forum List

Back