Texas mass killer is an ILLEGAL ALIEN

How'd he get his guns, that too would matter....even moreso.... We need to address that loophole or illegal means of acquiring guns in this Nation which can get in to the hands of all criminals so easily, domestic and foreign hands.... Imo.

The neighbor so easily could have been 5 American born citizens, murdered....it matters naught. Trying to blame the victims for being killed is just inhumane nasty politics you want to pull in to this..imo
He got them illegally, so how would another gun law prevent him from gettin guns?

Did he get them illegally or did he buy them at a gun show or buy them from a person legally allowed to sell them, both situations are allowed without a background check?
You can not buy at a gun show without passing a background check. So he got the illegally no matter the method.

Why are the left so utterly uninformed

There is no loophole to get guns. Stop making up arbitrary bullshit to avoid the fact that if we enforced our damn laws that family would still be alive.
And you're so dense that you think I blamed the victims lol.

Truly STUPID
I'd reevaluate who is stupid seems wise at this point.

The loophole is guns sold at gun shows and guns sold personally by owners, do not require background checks.

Most gun owners support a background check, on all sales, including gun shows and personal sales.

It would be helpful imo, as well.

You can not buy at a gun show without passing a background check. So he got the illegally no matter the method.

Why are the left so utterly uninformed
Got a link? Personal sales of your own guns does not require a background check, whether sold at your home or at gun shows, from my understanding. Are you claiming this is not true, a fabrication?

I'd reevaluate who is stupid seems wise at this point.

The loophole is guns sold at gun shows and guns sold personally by owners, do not require background checks.

Most gun owners support a background check, on all sales, including gun shows and personal sales.

It would be helpful imo, as well.
You're a moron.

Gun sold at gun shows requires a background check.

Sure. But the lack of background checks on personal sales just screams for it to be done by everyone that could not buy one with a background check, don't ya think?
You have no clue if he bought the gun.

Sure. But the lack of background checks on personal sales just screams for it to be done by everyone that could not buy one with a background check, don't ya think?
Do you know where or how he even got the gun?

No you don't. So please spare us your BULLSHIT

It's not required by law in Texas or Arizona. The two illegal firearms export states to Mexico.
Screenshot_20230503_112534_Google.jpg

Do you know where or how he even got the gun?

No you don't. So please spare us your BULLSHIT
No, I do not know....but that is not your argument in response to me.

You chose to LIE and shoot me down instead of actually looking it up and learning something silly one...

Current Law
Texas does not currently require background checks for firearms sold or traded at gun
shows by private individuals or unlicensed vendors.
Problem
The background check loophole, aka “gun show loophole,” refers to the scenario that,
barring any additional requirements, prohibited purchasers (including violent offenders)
are able to avoid background checks at gun shows by purchasing guns from unlicensed
sellers and private individuals. “Private individuals” is a loose term under the Firearm
Owners Protection Act that includes any private seller who does not rely on gun sales
as the primary means of income.
➢ Pursuant to the Brady Act, if a vendor is a federally licensed firearms dealer
(FFL), they are required to perform a background check prior to completing the
sale of the firearm.
o However, unlicensed sellers (vendors and private individuals) are also
permitted to sell firearms at gun shows. As an unlicensed seller, that
individual or vendor is not required to keep records of sales, and is not
required to perform background checks. Thus, an individual who would be
prohibited from purchasing a gun under federal law, such as a felon or
domestic abuser, is be able to purchase a gun through an individual or
unlicensed vendor.
It is estimated that 25-50% of gun show sales are from unlicensed or private individual
sellers. The guns used in the Columbine High School, 101 California Street, and 2010
Pentagon shooting were all purchased at gun shows through this loophole.
Presently, a private seller can rent table space and carry a “private sale,” or other sign
that indicates to purchasers that no paperwork, background check, or recordkeeping are
required. Sometimes, individual sellers will simply walk around the grounds with a card,

Forum List

Back