Texas rancher, water for "illegals"

ok. now what do you want us to do?

it's obvious you don't care about our borders and who comes over them

keep your wallets open and just let anyone in...

Last edited:
ok. now what do you want us to do?

it's obvious you don't care about our borders and who comes over them

keep your wallets open and just let anyone in...

No, I understand repatriation is the only answer, unless citizens come forward with jobs, and assistance. You do need to understand the 2008 law, signed by Obama's predecessor in office, makes departing children difficult.

There are people who set up water stations. There are also those who empty them as soon as they are operational. Then they are used for target practice.

There are people who set up water stations. There are also those who empty them as soon as they are operational. Then they are used for target practice.

Those "people" are disturbed, though it appears many lose any sense of humanity on this issue.

Obama should be there handing out water to his invited guests. Where is he?

The law concerning deportation of minors, and those that meet certain other conditions was enacted in 2008. All near the border should have the humanity of Mr. Durham.

The rancher is a good and compassionate Christian; his critics partake of the devil.

Those "people" are disturbed, though it appears many lose any sense of humanity on this issue.

It happens every day. It's what they do down there. It's not "some" its most. Those water stations don't last ten minutes.

It happens every day. It's what they do down there. It's not "some" its most. Those water stations don't last ten minutes.

How can most, then, be so inhuman?

How can most, then, be so inhuman?

They don't want to be invaded. This has been going on for decades. Every illegal that dies in the desert is one that isn't going to threaten a citizen that lives along the border. The people that live down there live in a state of constant siege. They certainly won't stand by and have their homes overrun.

That is exactly what has happened for a century.

The drive to get into the US will just alter with circumstance.

If you people don't understand why American citizens are upset over this INVASION being pushed on US

YOU never will..so carry on showing how compassionate you all are on THE INTERNET

You can do anything you want with your own water but it might be against federal and state law to set up water stations on someone else's property.

I would call that "Aiding and Abetting".
I see this as human decency. The rancher saw the bodies of two dead from dehydration/heat stroke. A torturous way to die.
Would you give water to Russian, Chinese or Islamic invaders?

So why would you give it to Mexican invaders? You wanna' make them like you or something? I grew up in Southern California and believe me, they don't like you.

They're committing a criminal act and you'd be aiding them.

I would call that "Aiding and Abetting".
I see this as human decency. The rancher saw the bodies of two dead from dehydration/heat stroke. A torturous way to die.
Would you give water to Russian, Chinese or Islamic invaders?

So why would you give it to Mexican invaders? You wanna' make them like you or something? I grew up in Southern California and believe me, they don't like you.

They're committing a criminal act and you'd be aiding them.

Following the same line of reasoning, we would have no right to stop a Russian or Chinese invasion. Those aren't active military. Just call them children.

The Chinese are quick to take advantage.

More Illegal Immigrants from China Crossing Border | National Review Online

Good for him

Better than finding dead bodies on your ranch

Forum List

Back