Texas rancher, water for "illegals"

I would call that "Aiding and Abetting".
I see this as human decency. The rancher saw the bodies of two dead from dehydration/heat stroke. A torturous way to die.
Would you give water to Russian, Chinese or Islamic invaders?

So why would you give it to Mexican invaders? You wanna' make them like you or something? I grew up in Southern California and believe me, they don't like you.

They're committing a criminal act and you'd be aiding them.

Ad Hominem. Illegal aliens are not attempting to conquer anything despite your fears.

There has got to be something fundamentally askew when a persons legal status dictates whether or not you regard them as a human and give them water. SMH

They are invaders. They are criminals. Helping them is aiding and abetting a crime. Whoever helps them should be prosecuted.

I love threads like this

They show why Hispanics will never support the Republican Party. As long as the lunatic fringe of the party is allowed to get away with recommending that Mexican immigrants be allowed to die in the desert from thirst as "punishment" Republicans will forever lose the Hispanic vote

There has got to be something fundamentally askew when a persons legal status dictates whether or not you regard them as a human and give them water. SMH

They are invaders. They are criminals. Helping them is aiding and abetting a crime. Whoever helps them should be prosecuted.

They are also humans and water is an essential element needed to live. You sound like a member of the Nazi party. They said that about people that helped Jews. Is that the mindset you want to exhibit?

Rancher Lavoyger Durham Sets Up Water Stations to Reduce Border Deaths

A compassionate man, applause for him. Mr. Durham sounds like a good example, some of his fellow ranchers....not so much.
And then there's Mike:
"'The only way I would allow them to put those jugs on my property is if Border Patrol were going to be allowed to put a camera on that water source and be able to intercept these people that are utilizing them,' said Mike Vickers.

"Durham doesn't disagree, but said that the border agents don't have good enough response times to make interception a reality. 'By the time the Border Patrol comes out here, they’ll be in Houston, Texas, having a Tecate beer,' he said."

Rancher Lavoyger Durham Sets Up Water Stations to Reduce Border Deaths

Every Empire since Rome (at least) has faced an immigration problem, and it isn't likely this one will discover the solution either.

Are you trying to say Jews invaded Germany and demanded something from German's they weren't entitled to have?

Would you say the same thing if it was Russians or Chinese anchored off shore and landing on the beach in rafts?

Obama should be there handing out water to his invited guests. Where is he?

The law concerning deportation of minors, and those that meet certain other conditions was enacted in 2008. All near the border should have the humanity of Mr. Durham.

Obama should be there handing out water to his invited guests. Where is he?

Are you trying to say Jews invaded Germany and demanded something from German's they weren't entitled to have?

Would you say the same thing if it was Russians or Chinese anchored off shore and landing on the beach in rafts?

The Nazi's, like you, felt that the Jews had invaded their country and took it over. Have you read about the Holocaust?

Your ad hominem aside, as long as the Russians and Chinese were not making military moves but were attempting to immigrate, yes I would give them water.

Last edited:
ok. now what do you want us to do?

it's obvious you don't care about our borders and who comes over them

keep your wallets open and just let anyone in...

No, I understand repatriation is the only answer, unless citizens come forward with jobs, and assistance. You do need to understand the 2008 law, signed by Obama's predecessor in office, makes departing children difficult.

Okay, so have you come "forward" yet then ?

I wonder why it is that many humans who argue against abortion seem to support the deaths of illegal immigrants seeking entrance into our country.

I wouldn't. There is a difference between supplying life sustaining water and aiding and abetting someone. Ideally, you could then hold them for the border patrol to pick up, but in today's society, that get's you in jail and loses you your ranch. I have no qualms with people who set up water stations. My qualms is with the border patrol who claims they can't get there in time to arrest anyone. Why the hell not? Isn't that their job?

I wonder why it is that many humans who argue against abortion seem to support the deaths of illegal immigrants seeking entrance into our country.

Their hatred is so strong that they believe someone entering this country illegally deserves to die

I don't want them dead, I just want them sent home. Letting them stay is unfair to every legal immigrant who came here, not to mention the millions upon millions of people who've been turned away and didn't come here illegally.

The Nazi's, like you, felt that the Jews had invaded their country and took it over. Have you read about the Holocaust?

Your ad hominem aside, as long as the Russians and Chinese were not making military moves but were attempting to immigrate, yes I would give them water.

Yes, and the Volk had a DUTY to rid themselves of the invaders. Same belief.

I wouldn't. There is a difference between supplying life sustaining water and aiding and abetting someone. Ideally, you could then hold them for the border patrol to pick up, but in today's society, that get's you in jail and loses you your ranch. I have no qualms with people who set up water stations. My qualms is with the border patrol who claims they can't get there in time to arrest anyone. Why the hell not? Isn't that their job?

Border patrol needs money, money has been requested, no response from Congress prior to summer recess.

Border patrol needs money, money has been requested, no response from Congress prior to summer recess.

Republicans have controlled the money since 2010. They won't fund anything that might threaten to raise the taxes of a multibillionaire even 15 cents, unless it funds military aggression.

Forum List

Back