Texas saved 10,000 babies from being murdered last year, and CNN is pissed!

WRONG.
Stopping abortions does not at all save any lives.
All it does is force people into starting families before they have any financial stability, trapping them in a life time of poverty.
The reality is that when abortions are accessible, the same number of kids are born, but the families have a lot more wealth, by delaying when they want to have children.

Treating folks like numbers.

Awesome. Utterly replaceable, no difference, the human who got killed is just irrelevant.

Scumbag.

Taking care of their own… forcing others to bear unwanted children… and then ignoring those children
Okay, so just how old do they need to be before they can't be killed if they're found in a bad situation?

WRONG.
Stopping abortions does not at all save any lives.
All it does is force people into starting families before they have any financial stability, trapping them in a life time of poverty.
The reality is that when abortions are accessible, the same number of kids are born, but the families have a lot more wealth, by delaying when they want to have children.
Lying murderer. Stopping abortions doesn't save the babies life? Ghoul.

They are however requiring forced births. If there is a state interest in the life of the child, that state interest doesn't disappear at birth.
Marvin disagrees evidently. Is Marvin arguing there is no state interest? Because thats how its justified...

Marvin disagrees evidently. Is Marvin arguing there is no state interest? Because thats how its justified...

I of course I disagree that any state is requiring "forced births". That's a made-up phrase pro-aborts like you use to try to scare dumb people.

I of course I disagree that any state is requiring "forced births". That's a made-up phrase pro-aborts like you use to try to scare dumb people.
If abortion is illegal and someone is pregnant then they have to give birth, die, or miscarry yes?

Forum List

Back