Texas saved 10,000 babies from being murdered last year, and CNN is pissed!

With all due respect, some of those 10,000 non-aborted babies WILL turn out to be vicious criminals.

Yes, I know. Maybe some of those 10,000 non-aborted babies MAY turn out to be brilliant medical researchers who learn how to wipe out certain horrible diseases.

Bottom line: Those 10,000 non-aborted babies were unlucky IN MY OPINION. They will have to endure this short vale of tears that we call "life."

Use birth control. We don't need people having kids. We have an amazing surplus of births.

But that's just too hard for commies and Burb Brats and black people. Babies are annoying anyway, so killing them is always preferred by sociopaths,

I know what’s it’s like
I don’t need your link

I was asking you about Cibolo, not Google

Did you notice that the google link was about Cibolo?

I know you're dumb, but I refuse to believe you're so fucking stupid you couldn't figure that out.

Exactly. Once they’re born Republicans want nothing to do with them..

And more accurately … Texas forced 10,000 women to bear children they didn’t want and weren’t equipped to care for

^^^Says the guy who supports "post-birth abortions".

With all due respect, some of those 10,000 non-aborted babies WILL turn out to be vicious criminals.

Yes, I know. Maybe some of those 10,000 non-aborted babies MAY turn out to be brilliant medical researchers who learn how to wipe out certain horrible diseases.

Bottom line: Those 10,000 non-aborted babies were unlucky IN MY OPINION. They will have to endure this short vale of tears that we call "life."
Often with a single parent who neither wanted them nor has the ability to properly raise them

Of course with no help from the government that forced them to bear those kids

STFU you fucking troll.

I know you're an idiot, you have major reading comprehension problems.
I told you I didn't need your link, ya moron.
I wanted you to comment on Cibolo, your opinion, but that seems to be too complex for you.

Learn to read simpleton.
We laugh at your ignorance on a daily basis.
You troll this site M-F, 8 hours per day.
Sad that posting on USMB is your job. Truly Sad.

You must be a major disappointment to your single parent mom, or did she dump you too like your father did?

See, I told you no one is safe around you.

LOL

Often with a single parent who neither wanted them nor has the ability to properly raise them

The government (not including rapists like Joe and Hunter Biden) isn't forcing anyone to have sex and get pregnant.

Classic leftist babble. Spew, deflect, change the subject. You need more training boy.
Not a leftist. I'm an independent.

You're post makes no sense.

His thread title is a lie and for some reason you're defending it. I deflected from nothing.

You must be one of those trumpers that fix said they lie too on purpose or you'll watch something else.

Not a leftist. I'm an independent.

You're post makes no sense.

His thread title is a lie and for some reason you're defending it. I deflected from nothing.

You must be one of those trumpers that fix said they lie too on purpose or you'll watch something else.
Typical leftist remark. Deflect deny and start babbling about trump.

At what point is it too late to decide a child would be better off dead?

Forum List

Back