Texas saved 10,000 babies from being murdered last year, and CNN is pissed!

Because dollars count more than lives.
My dollars do Jack.

Of course the holy-rollers don't even take into account the social damage.

In my AO there is one, count it one, foster care family. It's so bad that children placed into foster care are being kept at the county social services building at county (my tax dollars) expense. Thank goodness Virginia is a still abortion state.

I wonder what TX's foster care situation is like?

My dollars do Jack.

Of course the holy-rollers don't even take into account the social damage.

In my AO there is one, count it one, foster care family. It's so bad that children placed into foster care are being kept at the county social services building at county (my tax dollars) expense. Thank goodness Virginia is a still abortion state.

I wonder what TX's foster care situation is like?
Do you know if Texas put to vote the abortion issue like some other red states have or did the politicians decide for them?

And a disaster for the tax-payer that will have to support most of them from cradle to grave. Not to mention the spawn they beget.

Yes Sir, just what America needs, more single-mother households.

Anyone that does not see the social economic utility of abortion (with some guardrails) is a fuckin' idiot.

I bet if TX would put it to a public vote the holy-rollers would lose big.
They don't dare. Any time its been put to a vote its been rolled, including in the South.

And a disaster for the tax-payer that will have to support most of them from cradle to grave. Not to mention the spawn they beget.

Yes Sir, just what America needs, more single-mother households.

Anyone that does not see the social economic utility of abortion (with some guardrails) is a fuckin' idiot.

I bet if TX would put it to a public vote the holy-rollers would lose big.
children arent the reason for single mother households ... social leftist policies are ...

They didn't have a single mother households before? Is this before divorce was legal? Rape must not have existed either. Evidently widows with children didn't exist then either.

In fact, you're kind of an idiot aren't you?
in the 60s less than 10% of children lived in single parent homes .

All cult fucks know that if someone wants to murder their baby, they can go to another state.

This is all gaslighting bullshit.

They didn't have a single mother households before? Is this before divorce was legal? Rape must not have existed either. Evidently widows with children didn't exist then either.

In fact, you're kind of an idiot aren't you?
calling people an idiot Zinkfaggot ? the facts are that less than 10% of children grew up in single parent homes in the 60s ... the lefts war on the nuclear family has decimated the traditional family unit .

WRONG.
Stopping abortions does not at all save any lives.
All it does is force people into starting families before they have any financial stability, trapping them in a life time of poverty.
The reality is that when abortions are accessible, the same number of kids are born, but the families have a lot more wealth, by delaying when they want to have children.

WRONG.
All it does is force people into starting families before they have any financial stability, trapping them in a life time of poverty.
The reality is that when abortions are accessible, the same number of kids are born, but the families have a lot more wealth, by delaying when they want to have children.
Let's see if this passes the smell test. You say that, "The reality is that when abortions are accessible, the same number of kids are born". Abortion in America has killed 63 million babies before they were born since Roe became fashionable. Is it really your contention that, had Roe NOT been passed, 63 million babies would STILL not have been born? How do you figure?

WRONG.

Then practice personal responsibility. Jeebus I mean really

Why is that such a foreign concept to people? Birth control is easily free, condoms cheap.... nothing cheap about an abortion.

Personal responsibility

Then practice personal responsibility. Jeebus I mean really

Why is that such a foreign concept to people? Birth control is easily free, condoms cheap.... nothing cheap about an abortion.

Personal responsibility
Birth control is easy??

So you support sex education in the classroom with a discussion on birth control and the school providing the free condoms.

Awesome.

Forum List

Back