Texas saved 10,000 babies from being murdered last year, and CNN is pissed!

Abortion is not illegal in Texas.
I mean, sir, yes it is, and it should be.

What do you mean?

It should be MORE illegal with harsher penalties, the same penalties as murder, but progress is progress…

The thing is the previous abortion ban defended by DA Wade against the fictional Jane Roe and her fabricated story was never removed from the books, just unenforceable.

Well since Dobbs we have been enforcing it again.

nancy drew butcher.jpg

abortions1.jpg

When you get to heaven and all your abortions are waiting for you.

Those women don’t want those kids.

Those kids will be neglected and shit on their entire lives.

Better they should not make it out the chute .

Contraception is easy to find and plan b which is a miracle bestowed on the nation is also available. GET IT. BUY IT. It is that easy. We as a nation need to encourage more and more young couples NOT to have kids if they are thinking if that is their choice. To heck in a hand basket with the losers thinking every married couple should consider a family. News for you....people don't have kids for the good of the country....to heck with that. That is the very LAST reason.

The death cult is NOT happy about fewer infanticides anywhere, but especially in Texas!

While JAMA is a credible, peer reviewed source, the ultimate source would still be the individual women who participated in the study. So I figure the number being higher than published.

Denying women to chart their own lives and futures is a crime in my opinion. The state has no legitimate reason to insert itself into the most personal, intimate decisions in people's lives.

The only right the unborn should have is being wanted. It's not like we are short on messed up, neglected or abused kids.

Forum List

Back