Texas SC rules state does NOT have to give benefits to homosexual "couples"

Actually you don't know that. There are women lumberjacks. They do all the things you do everyday. You're not as special as you think you are.

The International Society of Arboriculture has held the International Tree Climbing Championship, which trains and prepares competitors for aerial rescue and survival, since 1976. In the arboriculture world, these games known as “the big dance,” are a big deal — think Olympics big. The first female champion, Chirtina Engel of Germany, wasn’t named until 2001. These days, a third of the competitors are women. At the international championships held in Wisconsin earlier this month, there were 39 male competitors and 19 women.

Bull, show me a pic of one topping out a tree with a 4-foot or bigger bar.

Dude, you're a tree guy, we get. Guess what? Women are "tree guys" too. I know it hurts your pride a lot to know that women are now doing the job you do. Somehow it makes you feel "lesser". It shouldn't. You should be happy that women are no longer limited in what they do. Your daughters or granddaughters can be anything they want to be. Why is that so upsetting to you?

You're missing the point: It's impossible for women to do what I do sometimes.

Not going to happen. Tell you what, next time you're in a shop with chainsaws, find a saw with a 36" to 48" bar and see if you can hold it horizontally, at all. Women do not have the upper body strength to do that.

Sure they can use a light, one-handed arborist saw. Cutting beef is a different story.

There ARE women that can do what you do. I provided you a webpage dedicated to them. Women compete at what you do for a living. Seriously, your pride will survive this.

I will try to explain this to you in the simplest terms:

No woman has ever been topping out a tree with a 48-inch saw.

I have. Multiple times.

Women are incapable of doing so, period.

Prove me wrong and I will retract.

In the meantime:

impossibru_onnanoko.jpg

And 1 more thing: Know your role.

I already DID prove you wrong. You said no woman can do what you do and yet there is a whole website dedicated to women that do what you do and even compete in what you do. That your pride can't handle it is your problem. Go pee standing up, you'll feel better.

Dude, you're a tree guy, we get. Guess what? Women are "tree guys" too. I know it hurts your pride a lot to know that women are now doing the job you do. Somehow it makes you feel "lesser". It shouldn't. You should be happy that women are no longer limited in what they do. Your daughters or granddaughters can be anything they want to be. Why is that so upsetting to you?

Not going to happen. Tell you what, next time you're in a shop with chainsaws, find a saw with a 36" to 48" bar and see if you can hold it horizontally, at all. Women do not have the upper body strength to do that.

Sure they can use a light, one-handed arborist saw. Cutting beef is a different story.

There ARE women that can do what you do. I provided you a webpage dedicated to them. Women compete at what you do for a living. Seriously, your pride will survive this.

I have. Multiple times.

In the meantime:

impossibru_onnanoko.jpg

I already DID prove you wrong. You said no woman can do what you do and yet there is a whole website dedicated to women that do what you do and even compete in what you do. That your pride can't handle it is your problem. Go pee standing up, you'll feel better.

Show me one video or pic of a woman topping out a big tree, 36" or more. You can't, I bet.

Women can't hold saws that heavy
horizontally. Those big trees still get cut somehow. ;)

I have. Multiple times.

In the meantime:

impossibru_onnanoko.jpg

Show me one video or pic of a woman topping out a big tree, 36" or more. You can't, I bet.

horizontally.

45373206_poem_72.jpg

I have. Multiple times.

In the meantime:

impossibru_onnanoko.jpg

horizontally.

45373206_poem_72.jpg

That's on the ground. It takes 3x more effort up in the tree.

^That is felling a tree from the ground, not while spiked in 60 feet high. That is a 36" bar.

I have. Multiple times.

In the meantime:

impossibru_onnanoko.jpg

horizontally.

45373206_poem_72.jpg

That's on the ground. It takes 3x more effort up in the tree.

^That is felling a tree from the ground, not while spiked in 60 feet high. That is a 36" bar.

im pretty sure there are women that can do that

That lil thing ain't runnin' no beef saw up in a tree. She is a boss for what she is. Riding the headache ball and doing crane jobs, that's real, my hat's off to her.

That may be a 28" saw she's running. Possibly 32", Probably not. Nope it's a 24"-28"
bar on a smaller saw. How do I know it's a smaller saw? No double dogs. How can I judge the bar length? Forearm length.

Definitely not 36" to 48"

Doesn't mean she can do what I can. Close, but no.

Last edited:

That lil thing ain't runnin' no beef saw up in a tree. She is a boss for what she is. Riding the headache ball and doing crane jobs, that's real, my hat's off to her.

That may be a 28" saw she's running. Possibly 32", Probably not.

i dont care what you do

there are women out there that can do your job

and some that can do it better

that is just the way it is

i dont care what you do

I doubt that, they'd have to be 6'8" and 220 lbs just to match my average man-strength. Let me shut up now b4 I get a job where I have to do that, because it's not fun. Owait, I gotta do it @ my house.

picard-facepalm2.jpg

i dont care what you do

That's probably the best female in the world, seriously. She still can't do the beef like a man.

GF, I'd be pretty damn certain no woman has ever topped out a big tree with a big chainsaw with a 48" or bigger bar. I just don't see that happening. There is a difference between women and men. There are limits.

I don't agree with the ruling of the Texas SC, but hey, people are tired of being pushed around by the militant homosexual lobby as well.

Time for normal people to push back.

Actually you don't know that. There are women lumberjacks. They do all the things you do everyday. You're not as special as you think you are.

The International Society of Arboriculture has held the International Tree Climbing Championship, which trains and prepares competitors for aerial rescue and survival, since 1976. In the arboriculture world, these games known as “the big dance,” are a big deal — think Olympics big. The first female champion, Chirtina Engel of Germany, wasn’t named until 2001. These days, a third of the competitors are women. At the international championships held in Wisconsin earlier this month, there were 39 male competitors and 19 women.

Especially on National Thong Day!

i dont care what you do

I doubt that, they'd have to be 6'8" and 220 lbs just to match my average man-strength. Let me shut up now b4 I get a job where I have to do that, because it's not fun. Owait, I gotta do it @ my house.

picard-facepalm2.jpg

nonsense

i dont care what you do

picard-facepalm2.jpg

nonsense

You're not going to convince him. He simply can't handle that a woman can do his job. To him women are lesser creatures that should "know their roles".

i dont care what you do

picard-facepalm2.jpg

nonsense

You're not going to convince him. He simply can't handle that a woman can do his job. To him women are lesser creatures that should "know their roles".

sadly there are people like that

in every field there are women that can do the job as well

No i want to argue the why on a message board, and you clowns refuse to argue the why, running to "the law is the law is the law" and "well then do something about it" without answering the reasoning behind doing this. It shows a lack of belief in the reason why to do this, or a lack of caring and outright maliciousness against people who disagree with you and how you live your life.

The whole idea of constitutional rights is that things like this shouldn't happen in the first place. evidently live and let live is a bygone concept. Blacks during the civil rights fight era could point to actual economic and political harm being imposed on them via jim crow laws. All this gay couple can point to is butt hurt, and that was never the intent of these laws.
You don't know what you are talking about. Private persons have a solution if they want to, "practice morals over profit"; they merely need go, "not for profit". It really is that simple.

Why should the have to?
To avoid litigation.

How about people stop litigating over butt hurt?
End the drug war, right wingers.

Why is it only right wingers that can end the drug war? Plenty of Dems love them some Drug banning.

You don't know what you are talking about. Private persons have a solution if they want to, "practice morals over profit"; they merely need go, "not for profit". It really is that simple.

Why should the have to?
To avoid litigation.

Why is it only right wingers that can end the drug war? Plenty of Dems love them some Drug banning.

Which "plenty"? It's the "right wingers" that are talking about bringing back the failed D.A.R.E. program...Jeff Beauregard Sessions to be exact.

Why should the have to?
To avoid litigation.

Which "plenty"? It's the "right wingers" that are talking about bringing back the failed D.A.R.E. program...Jeff Beauregard Sessions to be exact.

Why haven't more states passed legalized pot? Why haven't the Dems in Congress pushed to de-list pot from the Controlled Substances act?

If Congress de-lists it, and Trump signs the bill, Sessions has no power to do anything.

Yes, he thinks Drugs should be illegal, but he isn't the only one.

To avoid litigation.

Why haven't more states passed legalized pot? Why haven't the Dems in Congress pushed to de-list pot from the Controlled Substances act?

If Congress de-lists it, and Trump signs the bill, Sessions has no power to do anything.

Way to answer my question with questions instead of answering it. Which "plenty" of Dems support our failed "war on drugs". Name them.

i dont care what you do

That's probably the best female in the world, seriously. She still can't do the beef like a man.

Wait until lightsabers get invented.

Way to answer my question with questions instead of answering it. Which "plenty" of Dems support our failed "war on drugs". Name them.

The Democratic dilemma on legalizing pot

As this article States, Hillary and Andrew Cuomo are two examples.

Forum List

Back