Texas SC rules state does NOT have to give benefits to homosexual "couples"

GIBBERISH
In other words, it is to complicated for you. You need to explain why you, (emotionally) feel, it is "gibberish".

Nope, you don't get to "win" by typing words in a string and pretending you have a point.

Either that, or, ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Otherwise, you really are just clueless and Causeless, and have, "no morals" for insisting otherwise.

THERE is the clueless and causeless crap you are known for.

Gibberish on top of Gibberish.
This why else I don't take the right wing seriously about economics, to the extent it may require, the subjective value of morals.

if you were talking economics you might have a point.
I don't take the right wing any more seriously about morals, either.
Nope.....unless "morals" has a $$$ in front of it.

In other words, it is to complicated for you. You need to explain why you, (emotionally) feel, it is "gibberish".

Otherwise, you really are just clueless and Causeless, and have, "no morals" for insisting otherwise.

This why else I don't take the right wing seriously about economics, to the extent it may require, the subjective value of morals.

Yes, it's moralistic to say BAKE OR DIE!

Make it happen? as in climb a tree with a chain saw and cut? Sure I could make that happen. What's so hard about that when one takes their time and makes appropriate precautions? How about being a Hotshot? Women can do that, can you?

You couldn't get 30 feet up a tree if your life depended on it. You're not fooling me, chunky.

You Bodey, do not have what it takes to make that happen. You can argue all you want. Pics or it didn't happen. I'll post pics Sunday from 90 feet high. Over the 14K volts and all.

Face it, GF, you're not a man.

Face it, you don't have to be a man to do your job. There are no "mens jobs" and "womens jobs", there are only jobs.

Women With Chainsaws: Confessions of a Lumberjane - Modern Farmer

Wonder how long it took you to find that?

A five second google search.

From that page:

"Historically, arboriculture — a broad field that encompasses anyone who manages or cultivates trees professionally — has been men’s work,"

;)
"Has been". As in no longer. Which is why I asked what century you were born in because TODAY, in this century, there is no "men's work" or "women's work", there is just work. We don't tell our daughters today that there are limits to what they can do. That's a good thing.

And then dox the gay couple and get a GoFundMe account to get money for being "victims".

So very moral.

No, it wouldn't be "moralistic" to say that...but nobody is saying that. People say "follow the business laws of your locality or pay a fine".

But, please, don't let facts get in the way of your drama.

And then dox the gay couple and get a GoFundMe account to get money for being "victims".

So very moral.

Proof that they doxxed them? Link?

No, it wouldn't be "moralistic" to say that...but nobody is saying that. People say "follow the business laws of your locality or pay a fine".

Yes, a $149k fine and forcing them out of business is completely an acceptable level of response.....

If you are going to enjoy government being an asshole to people you despise, at least be honest about it, you cheap, dime store hack.

So very moral.

Halfway through Sweet Cakes by Melissa hearing, new disclosures emerge in discrimination case

What's new:

-- Reports of death threats. In testimony Tuesday, Rachel Bowman-Cryer said she and her wife received death threats as media attention and criticism from strangers escalated in the months after the story went national in January 2013.

She said the threats were part of a stream of "hateful, hurtful things" that came after the couple's contact information (home address, phone and email) was posted on Aaron Klein's personal Facebook page. She said she feared for her life and her wife's life.

Yes, a $149k fine and forcing them out of business is completely an acceptable level of response.....

If you are going to enjoy government being an asshole to people you despise, at least be honest about it, you cheap, dime store hack.

Need a fainting couch for your drama?

You know, there is a way they could have avoided both...Can you guess what it was? Oh, and they weren't forced out of business, they chose to go out of business. Not the same thing.

So very moral.

Halfway through Sweet Cakes by Melissa hearing, new disclosures emerge in discrimination case

What's new:

-- Reports of death threats. In testimony Tuesday, Rachel Bowman-Cryer said she and her wife received death threats as media attention and criticism from strangers escalated in the months after the story went national in January 2013.

She said the threats were part of a stream of "hateful, hurtful things" that came after the couple's contact information (home address, phone and email) was posted on Aaron Klein's personal Facebook page. She said she feared for her life and her wife's life.

Were they posted by the Klein's or by someone else, that isn't clear in your quote.

And spare me the sobs after what happened to Memories Pizza over a loaded interview question.

You know, there is a way they could have avoided both...Can you guess what it was? Oh, and they weren't forced out of business, they chose to go out of business. Not the same thing.

When pressure is applied via government and you go out of business, you have been forced. Trying to sugar coat it makes you look like a fucking liar.

So very moral.

What's new:

Were they posted by the Klein's or by someone else, that isn't clear in your quote.

And spare me the sobs after what happened to Memories Pizza over a loaded interview question.
Ah denial...or victimhood. Tell us. Who else could have posted the women's personal information on the Klein's personal Facebook page? Tell us.

When pressure is applied via government and you go out of business, you have been forced. Trying to sugar coat it makes you look like a fucking liar.
When people with business licenses refuse to follow the business laws they are supposed to, they SHOULD lose their business license. It's elementary.

But we've got some professional victims here.......

So very moral.

What's new:

They were posted on Arron Klein's personal Facebook page. That's not clear enough for you?

You asked for a link, you got one...and then tried to distract from it with a "yeah well..."

So very moral.

What's new:

Ah denial...or victimhood. Tell us. Who else could have posted the women's personal information on the Klein's personal Facebook page? Tell us.

Anyone who did a little research into the names on the legal complaint, unless the complaint was sealed.

When people with business licenses refuse to follow the business laws they are supposed to, they SHOULD lose their business license. It's elementary.

The real question is why is a business license a method of forcing people to do something they don't want to do carte blanche? WHY force them to make the choice?

Stop arguing process and argue the reasons.

So very moral.

What's new:

They were posted on Arron Klein's personal Facebook page. That's not clear enough for you?

You asked for a link, you got one...and then tried to distract from it with a "yeah well..."

Someone can post to my timeline on facebook and it is technically on my facebook page.

So very moral.

What's new:

Someone can post to my timeline on facebook and it is technically on my facebook page.

From the court documents:

sweet-cakes-gag-order.jpg

So very moral.

What's new:

Anyone who did a little research into the names on the legal complaint, unless the complaint was sealed.
Denial is strong with this one................

The real question is why is a business license a method of forcing people to do something they don't want to do carte blanche? WHY force them to make the choice?

Stop arguing process and argue the reasons.

You want to argue for how you want the world to be and not the way it IS. You have to do more than bitch, moan, complain and be a victim if you want the world to be the way you WANT instead of the way it IS.

In all 50 states we don't let businesses discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or disability (and this has gone all the way to the Supreme Court...and still those laws are in place). In fewer than half, you can't do it based on sexual orientation. This is the way the world IS. You have to actually DO something beyond being the consummate victim in order to make the world the way you WANT it to be.

Forum List

Back