Texas Secession Movement Gaining Momentum

Texas isn't going anywhere yet. However, if we elect another ditz in four years, that'll be another story.

You're right Texas isn't going anywhere. The time for Texas to secede was 30 years ago when conservative white folk were the majority.

Now that the majority in Texas is changing, expect Texas to not only remain in the union but also become a blue state.

Texas isn't going anywhere yet. However, if we elect another ditz in four years, that'll be another story.

You're right Texas isn't going anywhere. The time for Texas to secede was 30 years ago when conservative white folk were the majority.

Now that the majority in Texas is changing, expect Texas to not only remain in the union but also become a blue state.

Their politicians really ARE already blue in deed, but not in word, and those dimwits can't even see it.

I say we help the Mexicans. That's a lot of bullshit to move back across the Rio Grande.

SCOTUS says secession can't be done, so I say we start our movement and throw the bums out of the Union. SCOTUS never ruled on that.

I wouldn't let Texas stay even if they got on their knees and kissed Obama's ass.

Those fuckers in Texas would be lost without their federal funds, federal defense contracts, federal hand out programs that those "rugged individualists" never refuse, federal this, that and the other. They got it soft and don't want to go to selling tacos on the street corner to survive, and they know it.

The United States currently pays around $20 billion per year to farmers in direct subsidies as "farm income stabilization"[9][10][11] via U.S. farm bills. These bills pre-date the economic turmoil of the Great Depression with the 1922 Grain Futures Act, the 1929 Agricultural Marketing Act and the 1933 Agricultural Adjustment Act creating a tradition of government support.

In 2006, the top 3 states receiving subsidies were Texas (10.4%), Iowa (9.0%), and Illinois (7.6%). The Total USDA Subsidies from farms in Iowa totaled $1,212,000,000 in 2006.[12]

....In Texas, 72% of farms do not receive government subsidies. Of the close to $1.4 Billion in subsidy payments to farms in Texas, roughly 18% of the farms receive a portion of the payments.[13]

....Top states for direct payments were Iowa ($501 million), Illinois ($454 million), and Texas ($397 million). Direct payments of subsidies are limited to $40,000 per person or $80,000 per couple.[14]

Source: Agricultural subsidy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That math works out proving Texas was getting $1.4 billion in farm subsidies in 2006.

SCOTUS says secession can't be done, so I say we start our movement and throw the bums out of the Union. SCOTUS never ruled on that.

I wouldn't let Texas stay even if they got on their knees and kissed Obama's ass.

Those fuckers in Texas would be lost without their federal funds, federal defense contracts, federal hand out programs that those "rugged individualists" never refuse, federal this, that and the other. They got it soft and don't want to go to selling tacos on the street corner to survive, and they know it.

The United States currently pays around $20 billion per year to farmers in direct subsidies as "farm income stabilization"[9][10][11] via U.S. farm bills. These bills pre-date the economic turmoil of the Great Depression with the 1922 Grain Futures Act, the 1929 Agricultural Marketing Act and the 1933 Agricultural Adjustment Act creating a tradition of government support.

In 2006, the top 3 states receiving subsidies were Texas (10.4%), Iowa (9.0%), and Illinois (7.6%). The Total USDA Subsidies from farms in Iowa totaled $1,212,000,000 in 2006.[12]

That math works out proving Texas was getting $1.4 billion in farm subsidies in 2006.

That's why they are not going anywhere - they're the Corporate Welfare capital of America! The feds give Texas defense contractors tons of money as well. Yep, welfare for the rich.

That's why they are not going anywhere - they're the Corporate Welfare capital of America! The feds give Texas defense contractors tons of money as well. Yep, welfare for the rich.

Tax reductions by subject area
$4.3 billion for nuclear power[10]
$2.8 billion for fossil fuel production
$2.7 billion to extend the renewable electricity production credit
$1.6 billion in tax incentives for investments in "clean coal" facilities
$1.3 billion for energy conservation and efficiency
$1.3 billion for alternative motor vehicles and fuels (bioethanol, biomethane, liquified natural gas, propane)
$500 million Clean Renewable Energy Bonds (CREBS) for government agencies for renewable energy projects.

The Washington Post contended that the spending bill is a broad collection of subsidies for United States energy companies; in particular, the nuclear and oil industries.[15]

Speaking for the National Republicans for Environmental Protection Association, President Martha Marks said that the organization was disappointed in the bill: it did not give enough support to conservation, and continued to subsidize the well-established oil and gas industries that don't require subsidizing.[16]

This bill exempted fluids used in the natural gas extraction process of Hydraulic fracturing from protections under the Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, Safe Drinking Water Act, and CERCLA.[19] It created a loophole that exempts companies drilling for natural gas from disclosing the chemicals involved in fracking operations that would normally be required under federal clean water laws. The loophole is commonly known as the "Halliburton loophole" since former Halliburton CEO Dick Cheney was reportedly instrumental in its passage.[20] The proposed Fracturing Responsibility and Awareness of Chemicals Act would repeal these exemptions.

Source: Energy Policy Act of 2005 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What states produce fossil fuels?

Rebellion, secession, moving to Costa Rica, jail or dead!

How about a lot less talk and a lot more do?
Is this Dubya posting or is it his "daughter"? :lol::lol::lol:

Why don't you explain why all these right-wingers keep giving us mouth about doing something and never do it? Are you all chicken?

Yeah, SJ is a grade A pussy. The only thing he's seceding from is common sense. That guy is too much of a pussy to try anything serious.

Is this Dubya posting or is it his "daughter"? :lol::lol::lol:

Why don't you explain why all these right-wingers keep giving us mouth about doing something and never do it? Are you all chicken?

Yeah, SJ is a grade A pussy. The only thing he's seceding from is common sense. That guy is too much of a pussy to try anything serious.
Well, you ARE what you eat. I guess that would make you a real dick, huh?

That's very Junior High of you! If you make it past 6th grade in Texas, they call you a scholar.

That's very Junior High of you! If you make it past 6th grade in Texas, they call you a scholar.
Don't you wish this was qna? Then you could just report all my posts. Wimp.

Stop hijacking threads with your trolling bullshit and stick to the subject. If you can't stick to the subject, I'll put your worthless ass on ignore. I'm not the subject of this thread, troll, so either make a thread where I am the subject, or shut the fuck up if you want me to see your worthless posts that are only good for pointing out the obvious lack of good judgment!

Stop hijacking threads with your trolling bullshit and stick to the subject. If you can't stick to the subject, I'll put your worthless ass on ignore. I'm not the subject of this thread, troll, so either make a thread where I am the subject, or shut the fuck up if you want me to see your worthless posts that are only good for pointing out the obvious lack of good judgment!
Fuck you, talk to your pal JosefK, bitch. Somebody attacks me, I attack back. And if you think I give a shit if you put me on ignore, think again, dildo.

True.

Conservatives will fold on their ‘principles’ when enough cash is involved.

True.

Conservatives will fold on their ‘principles’ when enough cash is involved.

You seem to be knowledgeable about the law, so I have a question. I agree that SCOTUS has said a state can't secede from the Union, but is it legal to discharge a state from being part of the United States, in other words, toss them out, hit ya, split ya style? Texas has been a disappointment my whole life and since I want them to go, I think they will continue to disappoint me.

Fuck you, talk to your pal JosefK, bitch. Somebody attacks me, I attack back. And if you think I give a shit if you put me on ignore, think again, dildo.

I think you should talk your buds in Texas into seceding. That'll show us. Go. Leave. Be gone. Don't let the door hit you on your way out. Adios. Ciao.

Fuck you, then, you were given a chance!

Fuck you, then, you were given a chance!
I hope this means I get put on your ignore list, Dildo.

I think you should talk your buds in Texas into seceding. That'll show us. Go. Leave. Be gone. Don't let the door hit you on your way out. Adios. Ciao.
Do your parents know you're up this late?

Why are you still here, you sniveling pussy? Shouldn't you be leading your tralier park in secession?

Why are you still here, you sniveling pussy? Shouldn't you be leading your tralier park in secession?

Hahahahahahahahahaah!!!!! Trailer Park secession! Now THAT'S funny!

Forum List

Back