Texas Secession Movement Gaining Momentum

I say we help the Mexicans. That's a lot of bullshit to move back across the Rio Grande.

Why don't you just launch a drone strike on any person who fails to swear a loyalty oath to Obama?

Top 5 differences between Obamunists and the Khmer Rouge:

1)

I got nothing.

Acknowledging you have a problem is the first step......:clap2:

I say we help the Mexicans. That's a lot of bullshit to move back across the Rio Grande.
I got nothing.
Finally! Truth! LOL

If you actually believe there is any comparable quality between the current US administration and the Khmer Rouge, then you are really very, very ignorant. The Khmer Rouge murdered millions of its own people: literally, millions.

Not at all....just voting to keep out of Foreign conflicts. Keep our troops and our money at home. You apparently want to spend American money on foreign issues.

The Dallas Police could defeat the Mexican army. But the fucktard leftists in here cum all over themselves with dreams of Mexico invading Texas.....

Not at all....just voting to keep out of Foreign conflicts. Keep our troops and our money at home. You apparently want to spend American money on foreign issues.

The Dallas Police could defeat the Mexican army. But the fucktard leftists in here cum all over themselves with dreams of Mexico invading Texas.....

The Dallas Police cannot even control their own city....and the Houston Police will find that their extra "throw down" weapon policy wouldn't work in a war.

It's funny that folks who have never lived in this State seems to think they know so much about it.

The only time I hear about Texas seceding is when some liberal idiot brings it up.

there comparable quality between the current US administration and the Khmer Rouge,

Glad you admitted it. (Are we through dishonestly changing each others quotes, now?)

Obama murders United States citizens and you applaud him for it. You of the left called for the murder of George Bush every day while he was in office. You bitterly hate anyone who holds opinions that deviate from those assigned by your shameful party.

Do I think you would even hesitate at supporting the murder of millions of your fellow Americans? Not really. Whether the party would do it or not is irrelevant, people like you, Dubya, RDean, etc. would gladly participate in the mass murder of every republican in the nation.

The difference between you an the Khmer Rouge is only one of opportunity. You have not been presented the opportunity to create killing fields.

For one thing, you need to disarm us first.

Why don't you just launch a drone strike on any person who fails to swear a loyalty oath to Obama?

Top 5 differences between Obamunists and the Khmer Rouge:

1)

I got nothing.

Couldn't have said it any better.

So you can't think of any differences between yourself and the Khmer Rouge either?

Thanks for your honesty.

The Dallas Police cannot even control their own city....and the Houston Police will find that their extra "throw down" weapon policy wouldn't work in a war.

Yawn.

The Mexican army is a joke. The Cartels run them and they are more interested in moving drugs than in being prepared for war.

The Dallas Police could easily defeat the Mexican Army.

The more this president abuses the Constitution, the more this movement grows.

Local 2 investigates Texas secession movement | News - Home

Uh huh. It's quite a movement. Perhaps, if they quadruple their numbers, someone in the statehouse will agree to present a bill to consider the question by suggesting the formation of a committee, which will not even see a vote on the floor. No one in any position of authority has any desire to secede.

there comparable quality between the current US administration and the Khmer Rouge,

Glad you admitted it. (Are we through dishonestly changing each others quotes, now?)

Obama murders United States citizens and you applaud him for it. You of the left called for the murder of George Bush every day while he was in office. You bitterly hate anyone who holds opinions that deviate from those assigned by your shameful party.

Do I think you would even hesitate at supporting the murder of millions of your fellow Americans? Not really. Whether the party would do it or not is irrelevant, people like you, Dubya, RDean, etc. would gladly participate in the mass murder of every republican in the nation.

The difference between you an the Khmer Rouge is only one of opportunity. You have not been presented the opportunity to create killing fields.

For one thing, you need to disarm us first.

Obama is not murdering US citizens, for a start. No one that I am aware of called for the murder of Bush. You are projecting onto others what you yourself do: bitterly hating anyone who holds different opinions. The problem with your 'opinions' is that they are just hysterical blathering: they have no basis in fact or logic. The rest of your post is truly ludicrous.

Forum List

Back