Texas teacher fired for Anne Frank

Why would someone assign a graphic novel of the Diary Of Anne Frank with pictures of penis and viginas instead of simply assigning the book?

That seems to be the issue, if you bothered to read your link

I hear there was a pic of Trump and half the class had to get counseling.

The stork in olden time brougt little girls or boys. Now we're supposed to welcome them bringing a sex to be determined?

According to Jesus not all people are born the same.

For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive this receive it.”

Matthew 19:11

But none of that has anything to do with the topic.

It's been many years since I was in school but if you understand English you will understand it does not state which portions she read.

A Texas middle school teacher has been fired after assigning an unapproved illustrated version of Anne Frank's Diary to her eighth grade reading class. Per a report from KFDM, a spokesperson for Hamshire-Fannett ISD, located south of Beaumont, released a statement confirming the teacher was sent home on Wednesday after reading a passage from Anne Frank's Diary: The Graphic Adaptation in which Frank wrote about male and female genitalia. An investigation into the incident has since ensued.

The article notes she read from the book and then the author described the book.

And even if she did, students at that age should be able to read or hear the entire book.
Why is it that libs are fixated on sex when the story of Ann Frank is so much more?

The teacher is a groomer

Did you read the story? It was a substitute teacher and she was sent home because she read a passage from the book where Frank wrote about male and female genitalia.

WTF? Why did feel the need to read that section to children? It's weird.
Yeah, Frank was a horny little girl and played 'slap and tickle' in her hideaway. I remember that when I was in Catholic school and we had to read it. She was deprived of a normal childhood and her and her whole family lived in fear which is the real point of the book, IMO.

Why is it that libs are fixated on sex when the story of Ann Frank is so much more?

The teacher is a groomer

It wasn't libs that freaked because a small portion of a very important book had a few brief passages.

If the teacher wanted to educate her class she could have focused on Nazi atrocities. Did anyone except her 8th graders ever know that the Jewish child who hid from Nazis was also an astute observer of male and female sexual equipment?

If the teacher wanted to educate her class she could have focused on Nazi atrocities. Did anyone except her 8th graders ever know that the Jewish child who hid from Nazis was also an astute observer of male and female sexual equipment?

It was a small part of the book and goes to show how she was a normal teenager about to face something no one ever should have to.

Are you trying to say you just stumbled upon yours one day?

Why would trump be in the Diary Of Anne Frank?

Error when the publishers were looking for the pic of the penis.

Seriously, why start a thread if you don’t want to have a serious discussion? Clearly you are just trolling

Just a reply in kind. If you can just make things up, so can I. (though mine was rooted more in reality)

She should be fired for reading from a graphic novel instead of from the real diary.

Why would a heartbreaking but inspiring story like that of Anne Frank need to be dumbed down and fictionalized? Yet another opportunity to sneak graphic sexual content into the children's curriculum and then feign outrage when people object because Anne Frank!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back