Texas teacher fired for Anne Frank

Why would trump be in the Diary Of Anne Frank?

Seriously, why start a thread if you don’t want to have a serious discussion? Clearly you are just trolling

They get upset when anybody interferes with grooming the kiddies.

Yes. Like other Western nations Germany used Zyklon B kill the lice that were transmitting typhus. Frank underwent the delousing procedure when she arrived at Auschwitz, but would later die from it anyway. The Nazis didn't intentionally infect people with the disease, for obvious reasons. So how exactly did the Nazis slaughter her when they actually took measures to prevent her from getting typhus?
Oh wow. You actually wrote - "...So how exactly did the Nazis slaughter her when they actually took measures to prevent her from getting typhus? .."

What next? Africans were brought over because we wanted to adopt them and give them nice meals?

It wasn't libs that freaked because a small portion of a very important book had a few brief passages.
The lib teacher should not have chosrn yhe mist salacious portions of the book when there were cleaner passages to choose from

But maybe not as interesting to a groomer who is more interested in sex

Did you read the story? It was a substitute teacher and she was sent home because she read a passage from the book where Frank wrote about male and female genitalia.

WTF? Why did feel the need to read that section to children? It's weird.
I read the Diary -----long ago . Now that I IS OLD---I remember, vividly, that which I read
in Youth----there was no entry describing male and female genitalia

I read the Diary -----long ago . Now that I IS OLD---I remember, vividly, that which I read
in Youth----there was no entry describing male and female genitalia
This story is not about the "Diary of Anne Frank" a classic piece of history. It's about a comic book version that dwells on graphic images and descriptions of genitals, something Anne Frank of course never wrote about.

The lib teacher should not have chosrn yhe mist salacious portions of the book when there were cleaner passages to choose from

But maybe not as interesting to a groomer who is more interested in sex

You have no idea what passage they read but as is typical run around with your hair in fire.

Yes. Like other Western nations Germany used Zyklon B kill the lice that were transmitting typhus. Frank underwent the delousing procedure when she arrived at Auschwitz, but would later die from it anyway. The Nazis didn't intentionally infect people with the disease, for obvious reasons. So how exactly did the Nazis slaughter her when they actually took measures to prevent her from getting typhus?

An honest to goodness Holocaust Denier. So rare to see one in the wild.

I try and let things largely roll of my back but holy cow they are getting absolutely crazy in Texas.

Fired for assigning Anne Frank?

Texas teacher fired for reading Diary of Anne Frank to class

These are middle school students so they are roughly equal in age to Anne Frank when she wrote her diary.
I've got no problem with this. Teacher is a dumbass.

Some topics are not appropriate for 13 year old students.

But Groomers gotta groom.

Last edited:
An honest to goodness Holocaust Denier. So rare to see one in the wild.
zyklon B was not used to "delouse" people---it was used to delouse textiles and living
areas. There is no history of Anne Frank being "deloused" bodily. She was young and a
potential WORKER for the nazi scum

zyklon B was not used to "delouse" people---it was used to delouse textiles and living
areas. There is no history of Anne Frank being "deloused" bodily. She was young and a
potential WORKER for the nazi scum

The people who espouse Nazi ideology are embarrassed by The Holocaust.

Not embarrassed that it happened, only embarrassed that it became public.

They will go to any lengths to deny The Holocaust to remove the stigma from the tenets of Naziism.

You have no idea what passage they read but as is typical run around with your hair in fire.
Per KFDM, the district sent an email to parents on Tuesday, calling the content the teacher read to the class "inappropriate," adding: "The reading of that content will cease immediately. Your student's teacher will communicate her apologies to you and your students soon, as she has expressed those apologies to us."

Forum List

Back