Texas woman guns down would be burgler

To recap: Old Bag kills Iraq war vet & firefighter because she could. rw'ers say it serves the victim right.

To recap: Old Bag kills Iraq war vet & firefighter because she could. rw'ers say it serves the victim right.

Yeah she did for no other reason than she could.

It had nothing to do with a drunken idiot trying to get into her home in the middle of the night.

except that he was a former marine/current firefighter

Elderly Texas Woman Second Amendments Firefighter She Mistook for a Burglar
It was at this point that two large pieces of lead crashed through the door from the inside, striking Keen and knocking him backward. The neighbor claims she warned the “intruder” that she had a gun — nobody will ever know if a word was spoken, because Keen was pronounced dead at the hospital. She called 911 after opening the door and recognizing the body staining the wood of her suburban front porch.

There was no evidence of any breakage associated with the attempted entry. All evidence indicates that Keen used nothing more than his key on the door — which is more evidence than there is that Keen received any warning before getting shot in the chest.
discuss...
2,000,000 / 1

That will give you a percentage of bad outcomes to good outcomes for this particular instance.

I'd say we don't have a gun problem. The old lady might be in some hot water if she failed to provide adequate warning.

As the guy said.....chit happens.

except that he was a former marine/current firefighter

Elderly Texas Woman Second Amendments Firefighter She Mistook for a Burglar

discuss...

A small price to pay for our second amendment rights

or a consequence of getting so stinking drunk that you can't function.

If this guy wandered into traffic because he was shit faced and got killed whose fault would that have been?

Look...the guy got killed
Who really cares?

We have our second amendment to worry about

A small price to pay for our second amendment rights

If this guy wandered into traffic because he was shit faced and got killed whose fault would that have been?

Who really cares?

Answer the question.

If he wandered into traffic and was turned to road jelly by a semi whose fault would it have been?

I don't have a lot of sympathy for people who get so pissed they can't function.

Who really cares?

Answer the question.

If he wandered into traffic and was turned to road jelly by a semi whose fault would it have been?

I don't have a lot of sympathy for people who get so pissed they can't function.

Your analogy would only make sense if the guy in the semi saw him and intentionally ran him over. Pulling a trigger is a choice

Who really cares?

Answer the question.

As long as the Truck Driver was able to squeeze off a couple of rounds into the perps head?

All good.

All I know is that if someone is trying to get into my house in the middle of the night I'm not naive enough to think he's got good intentions.

All I know is that if someone is trying to get into my house in the middle of the night I'm not naive enough to think he's got good intentions.

Shoot first, ask questions later...Let God sort them out

We have a second amendment after all

What NRA GUN SAFETY course do you suppose taught her it was okay to shoot a possible threat through a LOCKED door?

First prove that she attended an NRA course of any type.

In my opinion there was nothing wrong with her actions and the grand jury will agree when they don't issue an indictment.

Another Darwin award to be given posthumously.

Just how much of our safety do liberals think we have to sacrifice for other people's stupidity.

The woman acted appropriately. If a heavily armed swat team can raid a home because of a tattoo this woman has a right to defend herself.

Jeez...67 is not "elderly" these days, and no excuse for shooting to kill without ascertaining that there's a real threat...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Was just thinking the same thing. I'm 67 and can run rings around some of the couch potato rw activists on this board.

Having said that, I probably would be no match for a young Marine/firefighter. Unless, of course, there was a locked door between us.

This is what happens when people listen to the scared little rw bunny rabbits hiding under their beds, clutching their guns, terrified to even holler at their neighbor to go home and sleep it off.

Jeez...67 is not "elderly" these days, and no excuse for shooting to kill without ascertaining that there's a real threat...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Was just thinking the same thing. I'm 67 and can run rings around some of the couch potato rw activists on this board.

Having said that, I probably would be no match for a young Marine/firefighter. Unless, of course, there was a locked door between us.

This is what happens when people listen to the scared little rw bunny rabbits hiding under their beds, clutching their guns, terrified to even holler at their neighbor to go home and sleep it off.

Hey stupid, she yelled for the man to leave, warning him that she had a gun.

No charges will be brought against her.

If I was an old lady living alone......

Maybe your mama is a ninja right?

My mama knows how to dial 911

That's good. Then the homicide unit will know where to start looking for her killer.

If this incident had happened to my mother, the police would have arrived and the drunk would spend the night in jail

But thanks to our second amendment rights we can shoot first and ask questions later

Forum List

Back