Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

My goodness -- A bombshell by the same people who brought us the Russia collusion bombshell.

How quaint.

Huh?? Which party do you think was in charge of the Senate in 2020?

I agree with my fellow posters. It must be a significant development.
Its great that you can keep your spirits up. Well done chaps.
It is amazing that they can stay positive after the failure of the hearings to do damage to TRUMP!.

Last edited:
At the end of your pitiful hearings, there wont be a single criminal referral. Wanna bet? You would have to be a god damn fool to bet against me. :laugh:

There may be criminal charges, they just won't be based on anything factual or true...i don't think there is a law that says.....we have to charge him because we don't want to lose against him in 2024, so they will just make something up...

I agree with my fellow posters. It must be a significant development.
Its great that you can keep your spirits up. Well done chaps.

So......a poiltical court controlled by the democrats without any republicans, the prosecutors are democrats, the defense are democrats, the witnesses are handpicked by democrats....

Yeah, that is fair and impartial......

No wonder you lost your empire...

good thing law abiding citizens control the supreme court or the dem would get convictions on made up evidence and narratives.

"well we know this is what you would do" doesn't hold up

They ain't got shit... so they will try and convince their stupid base once again in a "surprise" session today Buuuaaauauauahahahahaha

The conversation is available on the most recent remastered version of Black Sabbaths "Master of Reality" when played backward at 78 speed of course.

Honestly, that is a dishonest lie.
I throw up in my mouth a little when people rate Tony Iommi as the greatest rock guitarist.

Do you have a link to this ruling that said the insurrection never happened or is this just something you’ve pulled out of your ass?

Every time Donald Trump does something that’s illegal, you pretend it never happened. How’s that working for you so far?
No charges, so I would say it’s working out just fine, Simp.

The conversation is available on the most recent remastered version of Black Sabbaths "Master of Reality" when played backward at 78 speed of course.

Honestly, that is a dishonest lie.
A dishonest lie? Not one of the usual honest lies? Or dishonest truths?

Is that a double negative FOR the truth?

good thing law abiding citizens control the supreme court or the dem would get convictions on made up evidence and narratives.

"well we know this is what you would do" doesn't hold up

There's video evidence that the Proud Boys were the first ones to break into the Capitol...

Forum List

Back