Text of Ford Opening Statement

Seared into her memory but can’t remember basic details.

View attachment 218718

Twitter

If she was so "haunted" by something she alleges to have happened, why did she do such a great dis-service to women everywhere by not mentioning it until now?

Her motivation here is so apparent that even blind Stevie Wonder could see right through her BS.

On this board alone she's been called a slut, a liar, a whore, and accused of making the story up. Members of our board have insisted she should be charged with crimes and imprisoned. Every accusor who has joined her has received the same treatment.

You're literally demonstrating why most sexual assaults go unreported.

Yes, because the vitriol found on an anonymous message board is the same thing that would happen in real life.......

In real life, she's been called a liar. She's been called a slut. And she's received death threats.

Here is comparatively slow pitch in comparison. Our board members have only called for her to be arrested and imprisoned.

And in real life BK's family has been threatened, and Grassley's staff has been harassed.

But you are Ok with that because you hate them.

If she was so "haunted" by something she alleges to have happened, why did she do such a great dis-service to women everywhere by not mentioning it until now?

Her motivation here is so apparent that even blind Stevie Wonder could see right through her BS.

On this board alone she's been called a slut, a liar, a whore, and accused of making the story up. Members of our board have insisted she should be charged with crimes and imprisoned. Every accusor who has joined her has received the same treatment.

Yes, because the vitriol found on an anonymous message board is the same thing that would happen in real life.......

In real life, she's been called a liar. She's been called a slut. And she's received death threats.

Here is comparatively slow pitch in comparison. Our board members have only called for her to be arrested and imprisoned.
She keeps changing her story.

And I posted earlier that by law a jury may chose to ignore all of her testimony.

This isn't a trial. Its testimony before the Senate hearing. Though to a certain degree your obvious confusion is understandable as there is a prosecutor at a public senate hearing interrogating someone giving testimony.

Which as far as I know is unprecedented.

So you lower the bar because this is an attempt to ruin the life of a man you hate?

What a fucking pathetic cowardly loser you are.

I have two additional questions, she claims that she was in the room with two males, and that only one tried to cop a feel, she cried for help and no one else came. How did she get out? And did the other guy try and cop a feel?

Read her statement, baby bird.
Read her statement?

It’s changed 4 times.

Her account of how she escaped is the same.

Yes, she escaped by walking back downstairs, past her attackers, outside with no cell phone, and can't remember who she called for a ride home, how she called for a ride home, and who picked her up.

I have two additional questions, she claims that she was in the room with two males, and that only one tried to cop a feel, she cried for help and no one else came. How did she get out? And did the other guy try and cop a feel?

Read her statement, baby bird.
Read her statement?

It’s changed 4 times.

Her account of how she escaped is the same.

Yes, she escaped by walking back downstairs, past her attackers, outside with no cell phone, and can't remember who she called for a ride home, how she called for a ride home, and who picked her up.
Ray, did she ever say how she got out of the room?

And she was forced into a bedroom with music playing which Judge turned up louder. Why would somebody be playing music in an empty room? And the host of the party (who didn't have music playing downstairs) didn't hear the increase of volume of the music upstairs, and investigate who turned it up?

And she was forced into a bedroom with music playing which Judge turned up louder. Why would somebody be playing music in an empty room? And the host of the party (who didn't have music playing downstairs) didn't hear the increase of volume of the music upstairs, and investigate who turned it up?
Again how did she get out of the room?

Her testimony was so bad!!!

Ford recalled that after she escaped the bedroom where her alleged assault occurred and locked herself in a bathroom, she heard Judge and Kavanaugh “leave the bedroom laughing and loudly walk down the narrow stairs.” When they didn’t come back up, she said, she ran down the stairs and out of the house. That detail is chilling: In Ford’s telling, Kavanaugh and Judge didn’t even behave as if they thought what they did was wrong, or that it mattered, or that she might tell on them, or that they might incur consequences for their deeds.

Christine Blasey Ford Shows the Power of Letting Survivors of Sexual Violence Tell Their Own Stories

Read her statement.

You're famously lazy, baby bird, insisting everyone one do your research for you.

Her entire account, from start to finish, is available for you to read. You're more than capable of reading it.

Dude, nothing she said had any logic!

Dude, nothing she said had any logic!

Given that you refuse to read her statement, you have no idea what she's said.

Making your assessment just another demonstration of imagination over actual research.

Read her statement first.

Ford recalled that after she escaped the bedroom where her alleged assault occurred and locked herself in a bathroom, she heard Judge and Kavanaugh “leave the bedroom laughing and loudly walk down the narrow stairs.” When they didn’t come back up, she said, she ran down the stairs and out of the house. That detail is chilling: In Ford’s telling, Kavanaugh and Judge didn’t even behave as if they thought what they did was wrong, or that it mattered, or that she might tell on them, or that they might incur consequences for their deeds.

Christine Blasey Ford Shows the Power of Letting Survivors of Sexual Violence Tell Their Own Stories
No, no, her comment was he pinned her down on the bed put his hand over her mouth and was going to rape her. How did she get to the bathroom?

No, no, her comment was he pinned her down on the bed put his hand over her mouth and was going to rape her. How did she get to the bathroom?

Read her statement. Listen to her testimony.

She explains it all, baby bird. You don't need anyone to spit the answer into your gapping little maw. You're more than capable of reading.

View attachment 218718

Twitter

I haven’t called her any names and I definitely don’t condone calling her a slut, etc. but you have to admit this is an extreme situation and politics piss people off quite regularly.

You honestly can’t see things from our side even if you don’t agree with it?

During this assault, Mark came over and jumped on the bed twice while Brett was on top of me. The last time he did this, we toppled over and Brett was no longer on top of me. I was able to get up and run out of the room. Directly across from the bedroom was a small bathroom.

Full transcript: Christine Blasey Ford's opening statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee

A psychologist who says she doesn’t know anything about polygraphs. :lmao:

Yes, and a person who is educated on treating people with fears like flying, but can't get over the hangup herself.
Yet she traveled the pacific rim with no issues. Makes her a liar and unreliable

That lady prosecutor destroyed Ford's credibility and smiled nicely while she did it.

Maybe she asked and I didn't hear it. But if I were her, I would have asked Ford: You brought this story to Feinstein just before Mr. Kavanaugh's conformation. Can you tell us what was your goal in doing so?

At that point she would have had to admit it's about politics, or make an obvious lie.

During this assault, Mark came over and jumped on the bed twice while Brett was on top of me. The last time he did this, we toppled over and Brett was no longer on top of me. I was able to get up and run out of the room. Directly across from the bedroom was a small bathroom.

Full transcript: Christine Blasey Ford's opening statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee
Ohhhh okay, yeah right. Now there’s no credibility there. Why would any boy interrupt another boy in the thrawls? They would have taken turns in her! Nope I can now confidently say nope she was never accousted

View attachment 218718

Twitter

I haven’t called her any names and I definitely don’t condone calling her a slut, etc. but you have to admit this is an extreme situation and politics piss people off quite regularly.

You honestly can’t see things from our side even if you don’t agree with it?

I can see people taking sides based on politics. Calling Ford a slut, a liar and a whore is not 'taking sides'. Its the very abusive behavior that women fear when considering reporting sexual assaults against them.

And among the reasons why more than half of sexual assaults go unreported.

Forum List

Back