Text of Ford Opening Statement

Sounds a lot like John Kerry's Christmas trip to Cambodia
"Brett jumped on me and went to work in a fashion reminiscent of Jin Juss Kahn (Genghis Khan)."

That's how it's pronounced, ya ignorant wretch.

“Khan” is pronounced more like “Han” with the “h” a little gutturalized. “Han” is also Turkish, also meaning “Ruler” or “prince.” Genghis must be a spelling from Italian, where ge or gi are the only ways of spelling English J, and ghe and ghi are the ways to spell hard G followed by e or i.

Seared into her memory but can’t remember basic details.

View attachment 218718

Twitter

If she was so "haunted" by something she alleges to have happened, why did she do such a great dis-service to women everywhere by not mentioning it until now?

Her motivation here is so apparent that even blind Stevie Wonder could see right through her BS.

On this board alone she's been called a slut, a liar, a whore, and accused of making the story up. Members of our board have insisted she should be charged with crimes and imprisoned. Every accusor who has joined her has received the same treatment.

You're literally demonstrating why most sexual assaults go unreported.

So why did she scrub her social media before coming out?

What do you imagine that indicates other than protecting information of her family and friends.

View attachment 218718

Twitter

If she was so "haunted" by something she alleges to have happened, why did she do such a great dis-service to women everywhere by not mentioning it until now?

Her motivation here is so apparent that even blind Stevie Wonder could see right through her BS.

On this board alone she's been called a slut, a liar, a whore, and accused of making the story up. Members of our board have insisted she should be charged with crimes and imprisoned. Every accusor who has joined her has received the same treatment.

What do you imagine that indicates other than protecting information of her family and friends.

Oh I dont imagine,I know why.
It showed her as the radical leftist she is.

View attachment 218718

Twitter

Who says she did?
And Democrats won’t release her letter of accusations.

Huh?

It's been public since the story broke and she opened her testimony by reading it in it's entirety.

Any liar can pass, especially when you cherry pick your tester.

Not only that, but emotionally-disturbed people can pass those tests, since they really believe what they're saying.

Truthful people also pass. Will Kavanaugh also take a polygraph?

So what good is a polygraph if liars and honest people can both pass the same test?

Ask the FBI, which frequently uses polygraphs in its security clearance process. What do they know about the utility of polygraph tests that you don't?

And if kavanaugh is telling the truth, he should easily pass. Yet all I hear are excuses why Kavanaugh shouldn't take a polygraph......after Ford already passed one.

Oh please, she demanded not to be asked any questions by lawyers. If she's so truthful, why was that one of her first requests?

And I bet she'd be running for the hill if she was asked to take a new polygraph test from an unbiased source with their questions.

Oh please, she demanded not to be asked any questions by lawyers. If she's so truthful, why was that one of her first requests?

The woman asking her questions was a sex crime prosecutor, dope.

Maybe a few years in prison for making a false statement to a sitting committee member on Supreme Court nominees will help her memory.

The Democrats have created this story so that it can't be proven or disproven. It was part of their plan all along. Of course they don't want her to answer questions that can be traced. They know that Kavanaugh's family often were out of town--especially in summer when he was off of school.
The Democrats have created this story so that it can't be proven or disproven.

Firstly, the Democrats did nothing. Ford sent the letter to her representative herself. It was then forewarded to Feinstein.

Second, these allegations will never be proven absent a confession. Certainly though, more information from more sources would be available if the FBI were tasked with investigating. That was not a decision that could have been made by any Democrat.

Odds that Democrats would find two or more women to lie in a Supreme Court Appointment hearing, 100%

How?

How do "Democrats find women to lie"?
An ad in the paper?

Especially women who knew Kavanaugh.

Where's all those women who were solicited by the dems but refused the offer?

Another dopey narrative.

If you have evidence it was completely fabricated bullshit, provide it. Here's the polygraph results, in their entirity:

Ford Polygraph | P Value | Polygraph

I'm supposed to believe that shit?

Given that you haven't yet reviewed the polygraph test, read it first. Then provide us with the evidence that it was 'fabricated'.

Fuck off...
She can do another in a non biased situation.

So you won't review the polygraph test results. Yet you're dismising it as 'fabricated bullshit'.

I went to the link and all I got was a blank page with the internet site options. Maybe it's my old computer, but I get most sites.

Sure, loser.

Why wouldn't I believe her?

Because the odds, not your objectivity, tell you to.

The odds are behind Ford, with most rape accusations being true.

A 2017 studyutilized FBI data over the five-year period from 2006 to 2010 to conclude that “approximately 5% of the allegations of rape were deemed false or baseless” during that time period. A 2016 meta-analysis of seven studies addressing the same question estimated that 5.2% of rape allegations were false.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rape-allegations-fabricated/

With most accusations being true, its likely that her accusation is true.

And with her passing a polygraph test. With the odds of her deceptiveness on her account being at 0.05%.

The odds indicate its probable her account is true. All the 'objectivity' babble is just you making an emotional argument based on whatever you choose to imagine.
She’s a liar.

View attachment 218744

Which of course changes the actual allegation in no way.

View attachment 218718

Twitter

Yes, because the vitriol found on an anonymous message board is the same thing that would happen in real life.......
Yes, because the vitriol found on an anonymous message board is the same thing that would happen in real life.......

Derp....

Kavanaugh accuser forced out of her home over threats, lawyers say

A psychologist who says she doesn’t know anything about polygraphs. :lmao:

Yes, and a person who is educated on treating people with fears like flying, but can't get over the hangup herself.
Yet she traveled the pacific rim with no issues. Makes her a liar and unreliable

That lady prosecutor destroyed Ford's credibility and smiled nicely while she did it.

Maybe she asked and I didn't hear it. But if I were her, I would have asked Ford: You brought this story to Feinstein just before Mr. Kavanaugh's conformation. Can you tell us what was your goal in doing so?

At that point she would have had to admit it's about politics, or make an obvious lie.

Ford's letter was sent in July, dope. Before Trump even nominated him.

That's why the Repubs are so pissed.

You dopes never know wtf is going on.

A psychologist who says she doesn’t know anything about polygraphs. :lmao:

Yes, and a person who is educated on treating people with fears like flying, but can't get over the hangup herself.
Yet she traveled the pacific rim with no issues. Makes her a liar and unreliable

That lady prosecutor destroyed Ford's credibility and smiled nicely while she did it.

Maybe she asked and I didn't hear it. But if I were her, I would have asked Ford: You brought this story to Feinstein just before Mr. Kavanaugh's conformation. Can you tell us what was your goal in doing so?

At that point she would have had to admit it's about politics, or make an obvious lie.

nope your timeline is wrong, but go figure.

View attachment 218718

Twitter

Oh I dont imagine,I know why.
It showed her as the radical leftist she is.

Of course you can't know that as you said it was scrubbed, dope.

Prove it, dope.

Prove it, dope.
why?

Prove it, dope.
why?

You're such a loser. Playing dumb only makes look dumb as shit.

Read Christine Blasey Ford's letter accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault

"After being sent to Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) in July, the letter was initially published by CNN after a source provided the network with the majority of its contents, with some details redacted."

Forum List

Back