Thank God for Ryan Lochte and co.

Meh who cares, young athletes partying and going a little out of control after participating and winning an athletic event. Goes on in every college campus twice a week.
I care.

Behave or stay home. Tearing up the property of others is inexcusable. Period.
making up a robbery story is kind of dumb.
Kind of?

In the states you go to jail for filing a fake police report.
yeah, that is why i was mildly hinting at the thing they did that was more than inexcusable.

Meh who cares, young athletes partying and going a little out of control after participating and winning an athletic event. Goes on in every college campus twice a week.
I care.

Kind of?

The three of them tried to hightail it home. Lochte made it out of Brazil but the other two were picked up at the airport.

I care.

Kind of?

The three of them tried to hightail it home. Lochte made it out of Brazil but the other two were picked up at the airport.
they should have swum.

Gee where is the outrage? A young black girl stands at attention for the playing of the national anthem and *gasp* fails to put her hand on her heart, and it's a rude disgrace to the nation. But a thirty year old white guy and his buddies get drunk and get into a public brawl in Rio, and then lie to police and say they were robbed to cover up the fight, and then try to hightail it home before they're caught, and it's all "boys will be boys".

Nice to see the double standard is alive and well.
The double standard is when black lives matter lunatics burn down a city because the police take down a criminal who happens to be black, and you guys think there's nothing wrong with it.

A shanda fur die goyim

What's the difference. You realize many of these athletes are 17, 18, 19 year olds that aren't even in college? If you never partied or did crazy things when you were that age? If anything the police should be investigated for pulling a gun and pointing at a US athlete's head for no good reason. You realize if that gun could have accidentally gone off, right?

This isn't some high school kid, this is a 32 year old man who should have known better.

Ryan is a punk and will never be a man!

How do you get to be a "heroic swimmer"? Do you need to rescue somebody in a pool? The swimmers acted like freaking vandals and insulted the country that hosted the event. The drunken lying fools dishonored the sport. On the lighter side, it seems that athletes from countries with names that end in "stan" will never learn that "better living through chemistry" doesn't apply to Olympic events. A weight lifter had his bronze medal stripped for doping with "strychnine". I thought the only time they tested for strychnine in a human body was during an autopsy. Live and learn. It seems that a Moldova canoeist (you can't make this stuff up folks) has also been suspended pre competition for doping.

Last edited:
I care.

So the consequence for a bunch of kids tearing up a meaningless poster is having a cocked gun pointed at your head?
That part of the story has been labeled a lie as well & supposedly there is video footage to back up the fact that it was a lie.

How bout we just demand that our children respect others & their property? Too much to ask for?
According to Lochte and the three other athletes they are sticking to their story that they were robbed. I'll take their word over a corrupt system known for cronyism.

How do you get to be a "heroic swimmer"? Do you need to rescue somebody in a pool? The swimmers acted like freaking vandals and insulted the country that hosted the event. The drunken lying fools dishonored the sport. On the lighter side, it seems that athletes from countries with names that end in "stan" will never learn that "better living through chemistry" doesn't apply to Olympic events. A weight lifter had his bronze medal stripped for doping with "strychnine". I thought the only time they tested for strychnine in a human body was during an autopsy. Live and learn. It seems that a Moldova canoeist (you can't make this stuff up folks) has also been suspended pre competition for doping.
Last I checked, athletes that medal in the Olympics are considered heroes to their nation, because of a lifetime of hard work, sacrifice, and dedication that they give in order to get to that point. The odds an athlete has to beat to medal in any Olympic event are astronomical.

What's the difference. You realize many of these athletes are 17, 18, 19 year olds that aren't even in college? If you never partied or did crazy things when you were that age? If anything the police should be investigated for pulling a gun and pointing at a US athlete's head for no good reason. You realize if that gun could have accidentally gone off, right?

This isn't some high school kid, this is a 32 year old man who should have known better.

Ryan is a punk and will never be a man!
Most athletes who pursue a professional career or achieving success in the Olympics don't get a chance to grow up, because their entire life becomes that sport. Many are pulled out of school and homeschooled. That's when they do achieve success, they act like out of control rock stars. You see much worse than this happening in professional sports athletes right here in the US.

I care.

So the consequence for a bunch of kids tearing up a meaningless poster is having a cocked gun pointed at your head?
That part of the story has been labeled a lie as well & supposedly there is video footage to back up the fact that it was a lie.

How bout we just demand that our children respect others & their property? Too much to ask for?
According to Lochte and the three other athletes they are sticking to their story that they were robbed. I'll take their word over a corrupt system known for cronyism.

There's video which confirms they're lying.

What's the difference. You realize many of these athletes are 17, 18, 19 year olds that aren't even in college? You never partied or did crazy things when you were that age? If anything the police should be investigated for pulling a gun and pointing It at a US athlete's head for no good reason. You realize that gun could have accidentally gone off, right?

Lochte is 32 yo, Feigen 26, Gunnar 20, Conger 22 yo.
They were out of control vandalizing the place.............. You don't mess with people and properties in third world countries. They are lucky..... it could have been worse.

Gee where is the outrage? A young black girl stands at attention for the playing of the national anthem and *gasp* fails to put her hand on her heart, and it's a rude disgrace to the nation. But a thirty year old white guy and his buddies get drunk and get into a public brawl in Rio, and then lie to police and say they were robbed to cover up the fight, and then try to hightail it home before they're caught, and it's all "boys will be boys".

The double standard is when black lives matter lunatics burn down a city because the police take down a criminal who happens to be black, and you guys think there's nothing wrong with it.

There are no BLM in Brazil.

I care.

You really believe that happened? :rofl:

upload_2016-8-18_19-22-53.jpeg

I care.

There's video which confirms they're lying.
Incomplete video? Pfffft.

I care.

You really believe that happened? :rofl:
They were drunk and acting obnoxiously, tore a poster in a gas station toilet, paid for the damages, and then confronted at gun point by macho Brazilian cops. And to get back at the cops they claimed they were robbed. That's what happened in nutshell. Would you like them to be hung for their offenses?

There are no BLM in Brazil.
The cancer is everywhere now.

Forum List

Back