"Thank you" Alabama for helping to turn sane women AGAINST the GOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
f they struggle then it will show other women to have responsible sex.. if that doesn’t work the look at who can’t assimilate to our culture and stop letting them in the country

The above fuckhead.......is telling women who are RAPED to have "responsible sex."

Need any more reasons to call this asshole a fucking idiot???

Um. Yeah.

This is the Governor of Alabama signing the bill in question.

20B5E6F4-15AD-4C5D-84F0-91F93AA6B1A2.jpeg

Now, do I agree with the bill? Nope. But I am at least honest enough, or smarter than you if you prefer, to discuss it on merit instead of barely noticing the surface.

Idiots. Why the hell are those on the left so damned stupid all the fucking time?

f they struggle then it will show other women to have responsible sex.. if that doesn’t work the look at who can’t assimilate to our culture and stop letting them in the country

The above fuckhead.......is telling women who are RAPED to have "responsible sex."

Need any more reasons to call this asshole a fucking idiot???
You use a small% to kill babies?? Sick and yes that life matters

D6pIDb0WwAYWzKf

I wonder if any of those “Pro life“ guys tried to get their mistresses to have an abortion.

We’ve seen that happen with Republicans before.

Where are the African Americans? Doesn’t Alabama have a lot of black people living there?
Racist, sexist, misandrist post.
Look who's going all PC on us.....:71:
oh-so-whats-good-for-the-goose-aint-so-good-for-the-gander.jpg

Tell me, why can a woman, after the sex act, "choose" not to be a parent, yet a man can't?

You want equal rights? Well? I'll be pro-choice for women, if you be pro-choice for men. But I have never met a woman that is pro-choice for men. NOT ONE. Every single woman on the plant is a hypocrite, EVERY SINGLE ONE. None of them believe in equal rights, they all want special rights for women.

FPPSuyl.png

That fact is, that is LIFE, it is a human baby. It should be treated as such.

D6pIDb0WwAYWzKf

I wonder if any of those “Pro life“ guys tried to get their mistresses to have an abortion.

Where are the African Americans? Doesn’t Alabama have a lot of black people living there?

Tell me, why can a woman, after the sex act, "choose" not to be a parent, yet a man can't?

You want equal rights? Well? I'll be pro-choice for women, if you be pro-choice for men. But I have never met a woman that is pro-choice for men. NOT ONE. Every single woman on the plant is a hypocrite, EVERY SINGLE ONE. None of them believe in equal rights, they all want special rights for women.

FPPSuyl.png
Let us know when a male cannot physically just walk away after a pregnancy begins and then we can have a serious discussion on pregancies and abortion.....

Alabama will become even stupider as now brothers and sisters, fathers and daughters and mothers and sons can no longer obtain abortions.

Looks like theyre choosing life and becoming smarter. Your hate for life is noted.
I just don't appreciate other people trying to force their religious beliefs and controversial moral values on society.
I don't appreciate paying for others who force their irresponsible ways of living on society and this with many not getting the free stuff who have the same issues. Most people who you denigrate are not preachers. There is a limit to how far we go. And we passed it a long time ago. There are reasons why other nations can be poor. We live off our first world status by cutting a good piece of the pie for our irresponsible ways pushed by agendas. And we call if normal now.
But you feel comfortable demanding that they live by your rules. Is that how it works?

How much money is being set aside in the bill to help unwed mothers and unwanted babies? Why can’t we get any Republicans on the USMB to answer that question?

Your mom choose life. Why are you so against it?

Well they made the choice to open their legs and get pregnant. The baby shouldn't be killed because of it. Even in the event of rape, a 3rd party is now involved. They have a right to life, no matter the circumstances of their conception.

Thank God for Alabama. Let them lead the way! Protect the innocent babies that liberals want to suck out through tubes and get ripped apart in the womb. And if that doesn't work, they support post-birth abortion. That's some sick fuckers.
My mom had money. How much are you willing to spend on unwed mothers and unwanted babies?

Um. Yeah.

This is the Governor of Alabama signing the bill in question.

View attachment 261145

Now, do I agree with the bill? Nope. But I am at least honest enough, or smarter than you if you prefer, to discuss it on merit instead of barely noticing the surface.

Idiots. Why the hell are those on the left so damned stupid all the fucking time?
Again, this is a FEMALE Governor, looks like she's somebody's grandmother, about to go home and make some sweet apple pie.

Signing this Draconian law.

These Southern women are into it, they're no better than the men.

It is the Republican conservatism that has rotted their brains, the lot of them.

By playing the abortion card, Republicans have solidified their standing in the Bible Belt. States they already run

Success in swing states......Virginia, Florida, NC, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona will depend on the women’s vote

Many women are hesitant about abortion. But callously forcing women to bear children from rape or incest will be their worst nightmare
What card? We are saving lives

Republicans across the land are cringing that they now have to defend these punitive abortion laws after claiming for decades that they didn’t support them

Republicans will do well in Alabama, Mississippi and Oklahoma, but they already do

Women voters in strongholds like Texas, Arizona, Georgia and Florida will revolt and possibly flip those states

Republicans in the rest of the country will lose seats

Once again, the GOP shows that white, older, right wing males want to rule over women's rights......Regardless of what the eventual SCOTUS decision will be, the GOP has once again shown their misogynist view.
Sane women want to murder their own children? Hmmm...? Who knew..?

D6pIDb0WwAYWzKf

FPPSuyl.png
Let us know when a male cannot physically just walk away after a pregnancy begins and then we can have a serious discussion on pregancies and abortion.....

I was talking about in instances where the woman decides to keep the kid but the MAN wants to abort. :20:

Not much CHOICE there, is it, huh? Not much equal rights, eh?

That fact is, that is LIFE, it is a human baby. It should be treated as such.
And that means we must fund healthcare for unwed mothers and children. Don’t you agree?
It already is to my knowledge.

Hell, to my knowledge, that is the one instance in this nation, where if you aren't even a citizen, if you are an ILLEGAL, they will give you FREE HEALTHCARE.

I did my homework on this.

Every pregnant illegal alien that is destitute gets free prenatal care.

Once again, the GOP shows that white, older, right wing males want to rule over women's rights......Regardless of what the eventual SCOTUS decision will be, the GOP has once again shown their misogynist view.
80% of women agree with the bill.. LOL its not doing what you claim... Democrats exposed as the dehumanizing killers they are.... priceless...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back