"Thank you" Alabama for helping to turn sane women AGAINST the GOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
face it, dumbos...

there is NOTHING "conservative" about government control of human reproduction.

Face it prog, there's nothing Constitutional about Roe.

It was supposed to end the debate, instead it make it meaner and longer lived.

Handle it at the State level, and let our national politics move on.

GOP can fuck off with their fascist agenda and then we can "move on".

No, the intention is to force the SC to grow some balls and make a decision.

The SCOTUS DID make a final decision....since 1973.......asshole.

So Plessey shouldn't have been overturned?

Plessy had TAKEN AWAY a human right...while ROE GIVES a natural human right to women.......Ask a grown up for help in distinguishing the difference.

Nice job trying to add qualifiers.

And to people who consider a fetus to be a human being, Roe takes away the fetuses natural right to existence.

sorry, simpleton.. zygotes do not reach THE LEGAL DEFINITION of "persons" described in our constitution.

funny-cartoon-sperm-egg-representing-260nw-84194806.jpg
If there’s one thing a Leftist like you can appreciate... Its that definitions can be rewritten. Take my state for example...

face it, dumbos...

GOP can fuck off with their fascist agenda and then we can "move on".

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE, PEASANT

Lol at prog twat-waddles like you calling anyone a fascist.

[QUOTE="rightwinger, post: 22384878, member: 20321]Republicans across the land are cringing that they now have to defend these punitive abortion laws after claiming for decades that they didn’t support them

Republicans will do well in Alabama, Mississippi and Oklahoma, but they already do

Women voters in strongholds like Texas, Arizona, Georgia and Florida will revolt and possibly flip those states

Republicans in the rest of the country will lose seats[/QUOTE]

Any Republican who does not support these policies doesn’t deserve to be part of the party. They should be ousted from the party and sent in their way... whether they’re a candidate r a voter.

By playing the abortion card, Republicans have solidified their standing in the Bible Belt. States they already run

Success in swing states......Virginia, Florida, NC, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona will depend on the women’s vote

Many women are hesitant about abortion. But callously forcing women to bear children from rape or incest will be their worst nightmare

Yes the radical far right has gone way too far for most women and men in America.

No decent person believes it's right to force a rape or incest survivor to carry a pregnancy to term if they choose not to. Especially if it's a child who is pregnant.

No decent person believes it's right to violate anyone's right to freedom of movement in our nation either.

Are these states going to set up check points at their borders to demand all women who leave the state prove they aren't pregnant and leaving for an abortion? Will the same check points have to be set up at airports and train stations?

Forcing rape and incest survivors to carry a pregnancy to term and making women criminals for traveling to other states in our nation is just was too radical far right extremist for the majority of the people in our nation. Especially women.

I thought it was scare tactics and a tactic to raise money on the part of democrats but I now see I was wrong. The democrats were right.

The republicans have driven all moderates and intelligent people from the party so they are now nothing but far right radical extremists. They've made me now have to ask all politicians if they support choice. I never thought I would have to do that.

face it, dumbos...

It was handled at the state level before Roe v Wade

This week has only made matters worse

And if it was left there it probably would be slowly dying off, with a few States still banning it, and most allowing it at least in the 1st trimester as an elective procedure.

Once again, the GOP shows that white, older, right wing males want to rule over women's rights......Regardless of what the eventual SCOTUS decision will be, the GOP has once again shown their misogynist view.
Once again Republicans show their contempt for the constitution, its case law,and the rule of law.
Yeah we Republicans have a nasty habit of ensuring rights, of those who have no voice of their own. First those pesky negros. Now people younger than 9 months... What’s next? Freedom and rights for everyone!?

And to people who consider a fetus to be a human being, Roe takes away the fetuses natural right to existence.

the law and the court never once "debated" whether a fetus was human...

that is just the ongoing "debate" among dishonest morons..

...you've got it all backwards... way to go, "conservative" moron! :eusa_clap:

By playing the abortion card, Republicans have solidified their standing in the Bible Belt. States they already run

Success in swing states......Virginia, Florida, NC, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona will depend on the women’s vote

Many women are hesitant about abortion. But callously forcing women to bear children from rape or incest will be their worst nightmare
What card? We are saving lives

Republicans across the land are cringing that they now have to defend these punitive abortion laws after claiming for decades that they didn’t support them

Republicans will do well in Alabama, Mississippi and Oklahoma, but they already do

Women voters in strongholds like Texas, Arizona, Georgia and Florida will revolt and possibly flip those states

Republicans in the rest of the country will lose seats
Lol so flip and vote for infanticide , open borders, free health care for the world.. would they rafter live in a great country or live in chaos ? Gross culture, no freedom, 90% income tax, home invasions, no protection, slavery?

I’d go for a end of abortion and be more responsible.. I know you hate that word lol
I’m game for that fight

If women were on the fence before about the Republican intent to repeal Roe before...there is no question now

I can just see the political ads with women who were raped being forced to bear that child

Borders will be fun too when Dems show families being ripped apart, babies being tear gassed

Yes, healthcare will be big in 2020, just like it was in 2018

the law and the court never once "debated" whether a fetus was human...

that is just the ongoing "debate" among dishonest morons..

...you've got it all backwards... way to go, "conservative" moron! :eusa_clap:

The whole crux of the debate for most pro-life people is if a fetus is a human being or not. Just because you see it as a worthless lump of tissue doesn't mean the other view doesn't exist or isn't valid.

Typical prog, can't win the argument via actual debate, so they claim there isn't an argument to begin with.

No ones controlling your reproduction. That’s in you. However the government is tasked with ensuring everyone’s rights. You don’t want your child to have rights? Don’t conceive.

You fucking idiot..........A woman is RAPED or a child gets pregnant because some low-life in her family rapes a child.......and YOU have the few brain cells to simply say to that raped woman or child..."don't conceive"?????

How truly fucked up you must be in your red necked trailer park.

The authoritarian right seeks only to compel conformity at the expense of individual liberty; conservatives advocate for more government, bigger government, interfering in citizens' private lives.

[QUOTE="rightwinger, post: 22384878, member: 20321]Republicans across the land are cringing that they now have to defend these punitive abortion laws after claiming for decades that they didn’t support them

Any Republican who does not support these policies doesn’t deserve to be part of the party. They should be ousted from the party and sent in their way... whether they’re a candidate r a voter.[/QUOTE]

We are looking at the great independent vote and female Republicans.

Republicans lose those votes and they are in for a beat down in 2020

What card? We are saving lives

Republicans across the land are cringing that they now have to defend these punitive abortion laws after claiming for decades that they didn’t support them

Lol so flip and vote for infanticide , open borders, free health care for the world.. would they rafter live in a great country or live in chaos ? Gross culture, no freedom, 90% income tax, home invasions, no protection, slavery?

I’d go for a end of abortion and be more responsible.. I know you hate that word lol
I’m game for that fight

If women were on the fence before about the Republican intent to repeal Roe before...there is no question now

I can just see the political ads with women who were raped being forced to bear that child

Borders will be fun too when Dems show families being ripped apart, babies being tear gassed

Yes, healthcare will be big in 2020, just like it was in 2018
And we can show a sonogram Of a 13 week old fighting for his life as a doc snips his limbs..

Can we show that to every child in elementary school?? You ok with that?? Lol

You will lose..

No ones controlling your reproduction. That’s in you. However the government is tasked with ensuring everyone’s rights. You don’t want your child to have rights? Don’t conceive.

You fucking idiot..........A woman is RAPED or a child gets pregnant because some low-life in her family rapes a child.......and YOU have the few brain cells to simply say to that raped woman or child..."don't conceive"?????

How truly fucked up you must be in your red necked trailer park.
Such cases represent the tiniest fraction of those who used abortion to kill their child. Your hyperbole has failed you again. Maybe if you had used more bold font...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back