"Thank you" Alabama for helping to turn sane women AGAINST the GOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like theyre choosing life and becoming smarter. Your hate for life is noted.
So how much money are they going to use to take care of unwed mothers and unwanted babies? I mean you don’t really mean forcing poor women to have babies when they’re probably getting an abortion because they don’t have any money to take care of them. Nobody could be that cruel and mean and hard hearted could they?

Well geesh, if you're killing them, thats pretty cruel.
Cruel is forcing a poor woman to have a baby she can’t take care of. Cruel to her, cruel to the baby, and cruel to her family if she has other kids.

I don’t understand why you believe you can force your views on these people and then turn your back on them. It’s like someone is being a really creepy nasty dirty mean spirited animal. If you’re going to force someone to live by your rules, you have to provide some kind of support.

There are options short of killing the baby.

You ever heard of adopting?
So we will have to build more orphanages, how much will that cost? And how much will prenatal care cost for these poor women that can’t afford the baby to begin with? And how do we keep the woman from committing suicide if she’s being forced to carry her rapist’s child? I think there’s a lot of questions your kind isn’t answering. Why is that?

More women commit suicide AFTER having had an abortion than do it because they can't.

You have a lot of faith in these southern women.

All these old white bastards are married to women.

If their women were that uncomfortable w/this they'd make it known and influence, at least half of them not to take that path.

This is not what happened.

These women are still standing by their husbands/men.

These women agree w/what they are doing.

I'd have to see it to believe otherwise.
You might be the biggest racist I ever met

Obviously, you have never looked in the mirror.
Learn the definition of racism

Already have...picked it up in a thing called 'school'.

'racism

Definitions
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
  • noun The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
  • noun Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
  • noun The belief that each race has distinct and intrinsic attributes.
  • noun The belief that one race is superior to all others.
  • noun Prejudice or discrimination based upon race.
racism - definition and meaning

Yup...that's you, my friend.

I am assuming the 'ss' in your name means 'Schutzstaffel'.

Have a nice day.

BTW - this Alabama ruling should be good news for the Dems in 2020.

Excellent..anything to get Trump booted out of office.
Ohhhh did you forget the actual part that matters??

2a: a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b: a political or social system founded on racism

That’s the democrat party lol

I think my culture is better then all others has nothing to do with skin color.. moron

Sane women don’t murder their children
Why don't we force men to get vasectomies until they can prove they are married and are planning of having and supporting children, then reverse the v-section?

I think that any man who causes an unplanned pregnancy should be put in prison for a decade or so. Any assets they have should be given to the woman and any money they ever earn should be given to the woman and child.

Any man who walks away from their own flesh and blood or rapes a woman or girl gets castrated for life since they don't know how to use their penis properly they shouldn't have the use of it.

So basically women can't figure these things out for themselves? Only men can be responsible enough to handle the issues of procreation?

And nice attempt to link casual sex and it's repercussions to something criminal like rape.

I would never support a law like this in NY, but to me it's worth it just to see the frenzy it puts prog-twats like you into.

Men can't figure this out and can't handle contraception?

Also, contraception isn't 100% effective. Accidents happen. When my sister was doing her residency she had a patient who had her tubes tied. Her husband had a vasectomy. She ended up pregnant. One of my assistants had her tunes tied. She ended up pregnant. One of my friends was on an antibiotic but the doctor didn't tell her it made the pill ineffective. She ended up pregnant. That's just a few examples of how contraception doesn't work sometimes.

No rapist will use contraception. No woman has the opportunity to ask that rapist to use a condom.

No family member or family friend who rapes a child and commits incest uses contraception. No young child has the opportunity to ask that family member or friend to use a condom.

No woman or girl gets pregnant alone. Contraception isn't only her responsibility nor is any pregnancy.

It's not up to you to make any judgements on anyone.

Finally if women are going to be made criminals or forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term, the man who made her pregnant should be put in prison for a decade or so. All of the man's assets should be given to the woman and child and every penny he ever earns should be given to the woman and child until the child is finished with college and has a start on life but should never end for the woman. She won't be able to find a job since she has been out of the work force for so long so he should support her for the rest of her life.

Maybe if men knew they faced those consequences we would have fewer unplanned pregnancies and abortions.

This law specifically doesn't make them criminals, it criminalizes the act by the doctor.

Contraception may not be 100% effective, but if one really wants to get laid and not have a kid, using multiple layers can increase the chance of it working just fine.

Alabama will become even stupider as now brothers and sisters, fathers and daughters and mothers and sons can no longer obtain abortions.

Looks like theyre choosing life and becoming smarter. Your hate for life is noted.
I just don't appreciate other people trying to force their religious beliefs and controversial moral values on society.

You mean set behavioral standards and expectations of fellow countrymen...you mean encourage morality, decency and family values...you mean like we did for centuries following this nations founding?
Yeah, that all sounds terrible, I always try to fix shit that isn’t broken.

Once again, the GOP shows that white, older, right wing males want to rule over women's rights......Regardless of what the eventual SCOTUS decision will be, the GOP has once again shown their misogynist view.

White, Male, Traditional Conservatives don’t believe in Rights - for ANYONE. We believe in Privileges, doled our to those who have proven themselves worthy.

Once again, the GOP shows that white, older, right wing males want to rule over women's rights......Regardless of what the eventual SCOTUS decision will be, the GOP has once again shown their misogynist view.

Democrats have been fear mongering for years

Republicans will repeal Roe v Wade
Republicans will criminalize abortion
Republicans will force victims of rape and incest to bear the child

Republicans just laughed it off.....now it is clear Democrats were right

Let Republicans run on it in 2020...just in time

Last edited:

White, Male, Traditional Conservatives don’t believe in Rights - for ANYONE. We believe in Privileges, doled our to those who have proven themselves worthy.
That’s actually false I stopped voting for the democrat party

You guys think "women" universally agree with the tard positions. You think "men" are universally against your position.
You dont speak for all women or all men.
What we can all agree on is that natal care for unwed mothers and rape victims and unwanted babies cost a lot of money. Where does that money come from?

Democrats have been fear mongering for years

Republicans will repeal Roe v Wade
Republicans will criminalise abortion
Republicans will force victims of rape and incest to bear the child

Republicans just laughed it off.....now it is clear Democrats were right

Let Republicans run on it in 2020...just in time
You think a baby having its limps snipped off is in fear?

Alabama will become even stupider as now brothers and sisters, fathers and daughters and mothers and sons can no longer obtain abortions.

I just don't appreciate other people trying to force their religious beliefs and controversial moral values on society.
I don't appreciate paying for others who force their irresponsible ways of living on society and this with many not getting the free stuff who have the same issues. Most people who you denigrate are not preachers. There is a limit to how far we go. And we passed it a long time ago. There are reasons why other nations can be poor. We live off our first world status by cutting a good piece of the pie for our irresponsible ways pushed by agendas. And we call if normal now.

By playing the abortion card, Republicans have solidified their standing in the Bible Belt. States they already run

Success in swing states......Virginia, Florida, NC, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona will depend on the women’s vote

Many women are hesitant about abortion. But callously forcing women to bear children from rape or incest will be their worst nightmare

By playing the abortion card, Republicans have solidified their standing in the Bible Belt. States they already run

Success in swing states......Virginia, Florida, NC, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona will depend on the women’s vote

Many women are hesitant about abortion. But callously forcing women to bear children from rape or incest will be their worst nightmare
What card? We are saving lives

Hey bed wetters, here's an idea...

You want to live in a place that lets you eat your children, stay in Commiefornia or the NE shit hole states in decay from regressive policies you promoted.

No one else in the country will miss you worms. When the last of you finally swallow or abort the last of yourselves, we will send people up their to rebuild the once great cities like NY, Boston, Buffalo Newark, Baltimore... ETC...

No one wanted you to move down south in the first place. Those of us who escaped from up there did not appreciate being followed by you, like a swarm of mosquitoes carrying blood borne pathogens. Go home, suffer with the consequences of your politics.

Hopefully TX can be purged of enough of you pieces of shit in the next couple years as well.

They can. They’ll just be illegal, which if I’ve heard correctly will lead to them being subjected to the death penalty, which should upgrade the gene pool.

EDIT: Actually I believe I was thinking of Georgia’s version of this bill, not Alabama’s.

Last edited:
D6pIDb0WwAYWzKf

I wonder if any of those “Pro life“ guys tried to get their mistresses to have an abortion.

We’ve seen that happen with Republicans before.

Where are the African Americans? Doesn’t Alabama have a lot of black people living there?
Let me guess white men trying to protect black babies are racist? Lol

Marc and rdean types want to eradicate blacks through abortion. This is why they're mad.
Hmmm....I was not aware that blacks were being forced to have abortions. Can you tell us more about that, please?

D6pIDb0WwAYWzKf

I wonder if any of those “Pro life“ guys tried to get their mistresses to have an abortion.

Where are the African Americans? Doesn’t Alabama have a lot of black people living there?

Marc and rdean types want to eradicate blacks through abortion. This is why they're mad.
So how much money should they spend to help these unwed mothers and take care of these unwanted babies? Why won’t you answer that question?

Why is it the govt's problem to take care of people? The man and the woman made this decision. Its their responsibility. Why is this so difficult?
Why is it the govt's problem to tell women what they can do with their bodies?

D6pIDb0WwAYWzKf

Hmmm....I was not aware that blacks were being forced to have abortions. Can you tell us more about that, please?
It’s a option that is only given to them by democrats

D6pIDb0WwAYWzKf

So how much money should they spend to help these unwed mothers and take care of these unwanted babies? Why won’t you answer that question?

Why is it the govt's problem to take care of people? The man and the woman made this decision. Its their responsibility. Why is this so difficult?
Why is it the govt's problem to tell women what they can do with their bodies?
You mean the baby a life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back