"Thank you" Alabama for helping to turn sane women AGAINST the GOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, the GOP shows that white, older, right wing males want to rule over women's rights......Regardless of what the eventual SCOTUS decision will be, the GOP has once again shown their misogynist view.

They've gone way too far.

Most people support choice. The non choice people in our nation are a very small minority.

Very few believe that a rape or incest survivor should be forced to carry a pregnancy to term. Very few believe that a pregnancy that has gone very wrong should be carried to term yet the gop is going to force women to do it anyway.

Women and men are running from the gop as fast as they can in droves over this.

Nice going gop. You've forced me to start asking politicians if they support choice and to not vote for anyone who doesn't. I used to not do that because of Roe V. Wade. Now you people have caused not just me but millions of other women and men to ask those questions and never vote for a gop again in our lives.

The backlash will be swift and not pretty for the gop.

Last edited:
D6pIDb0WwAYWzKf

I wonder if any of those “Pro life“ guys tried to get their mistresses to have an abortion.

We’ve seen that happen with Republicans before.

Where are the African Americans? Doesn’t Alabama have a lot of black people living there?

That was only the Senate vote. 6 Republican women in the Alabama House voted for it, and the female Republican Governor signed it.

But continue to cherry pick information to progress your narrative. Falsehoods are all you have.
Republican women? Do you really think a Republican women could vote any other way in public? Don’t you think she might get “roughed up“?
We all Know how Republicans are.

Or maybe they are pro-life, and believe in such ALL ON THEIR OWN.

Typical prog thinks anyone who goes against their assumption of the groupthink is being forced to do so.

Once again, the GOP shows that white, older, right wing males want to rule over women's rights......Regardless of what the eventual SCOTUS decision will be, the GOP has once again shown their misogynist view.

Most people support choice. The non choice people in our nation are a very small minority.

Very few believe that a rape or incest survivor should carry a pregnancy to term. Very few believe that a pregnancy that has gone very wrong shouldn't be carried to term yet the gop is going to force women to do it anyway.

Nice going gop. You've forced me to start asking politicians if they support choice and to not vote for anyone who doesn't. I used to not do that because of Roe V. Wade. Now you people have caused not just me but millions of other women and men to ask those questions and never vote for a gop again in our lives.

And NY's bill that recently passed went way to far in the other direction.

And Alabama elected these people knowing they would do something like this, so there it seems to be the predominant viewpoint.

LOL, like you would ever vote for someone that isn't a progressive cuck twat such as yourself.

Very few believe that a rape or incest survivor should be forced to carry a pregnancy to term. Very few believe that a pregnancy that has gone very wrong shouldn't be carried to term yet the gop is going to force women to do it anyway.

Yeah....sure.

How much money is being set aside in the bill to help unwed mothers and unwanted babies? Why can’t we get any Republicans on the USMB to answer that question?

Your mom choose life. Why are you so against it?

Well they made the choice to open their legs and get pregnant. The baby shouldn't be killed because of it. Even in the event of rape, a 3rd party is now involved. They have a right to life, no matter the circumstances of their conception.

Thank God for Alabama. Let them lead the way! Protect the innocent babies that liberals want to suck out through tubes and get ripped apart in the womb. And if that doesn't work, they support post-birth abortion. That's some sick fuckers.

Sane women don’t murder their children
Why don't we force men to get vasectomies until they can prove they are married and are planning of having and supporting children, then reverse the v-section?

I think that any man who causes an unplanned pregnancy should be put in prison for a decade or so. Any assets they have should be given to the woman and any money they ever earn should be given to the woman and child.

Any man who walks away from their own flesh and blood or rapes a woman or girl gets castrated for life since they don't know how to use their penis properly they shouldn't have the use of it.

Alabama will become even stupider as now brothers and sisters, fathers and daughters and mothers and sons can no longer obtain abortions.

Looks like theyre choosing life and becoming smarter. Your hate for life is noted.
So how much money are they going to use to take care of unwed mothers and unwanted babies? I mean you don’t really mean forcing poor women to have babies when they’re probably getting an abortion because they don’t have any money to take care of them. Nobody could be that cruel and mean and hard hearted could they?

Yes they can.

They've even made it illegal to leave the state to get an abortion. With the woman spending years in prison for leaving the state to have an abortion.

Sane women don’t murder their children
Why don't we force men to get vasectomies until they can prove they are married and are planning of having and supporting children, then reverse the v-section?

I think that any man who causes an unplanned pregnancy should be put in prison for a decade or so. Any assets they have should be given to the woman and any money they ever earn should be given to the woman and child.

Any man who walks away from their own flesh and blood or rapes a woman or girl gets castrated for life since they don't know how to use their penis properly they shouldn't have the use of it.

So basically women can't figure these things out for themselves? Only men can be responsible enough to handle the issues of procreation?

And nice attempt to link casual sex and it's repercussions to something criminal like rape.

I would never support a law like this in NY, but to me it's worth it just to see the frenzy it puts prog-twats like you into.

You have a lot of faith in these southern women.

All these old white bastards are married to women.

If their women were that uncomfortable w/this they'd make it known and influence, at least half of them not to take that path.

This is not what happened.

These women are still standing by their husbands/men.

These women agree w/what they are doing.

I'd have to see it to believe otherwise.
You might be the biggest racist I ever met

Obviously, you have never looked in the mirror.

D6pIDb0WwAYWzKf

I wonder if any of those “Pro life“ guys tried to get their mistresses to have an abortion.

Where are the African Americans? Doesn’t Alabama have a lot of black people living there?
Let me guess white men trying to protect black babies are racist? Lol

Marc and rdean types want to eradicate blacks through abortion. This is why they're mad.
So how much money should they spend to help these unwed mothers and take care of these unwanted babies? Why won’t you answer that question?

Why is it the govt's problem to take care of people? The man and the woman made this decision. Its their responsibility. Why is this so difficult?
If it’s their responsibility, then leave them alone fukt@rd.
What is wrong with you?

Yeah...

Cuz "sane" women have no quarrel with murdering babies.

Maybe all those "sane" women will take their dildoes back to NY or commiefornia and leave those knuckle dragging bitches and their surviving children alone.

D6pIDb0WwAYWzKf

Let me guess white men trying to protect black babies are racist? Lol

Marc and rdean types want to eradicate blacks through abortion. This is why they're mad.
So how much money should they spend to help these unwed mothers and take care of these unwanted babies? Why won’t you answer that question?
Why should they? they should should have a family.. god creates struggles so others will learn.. it’s how we created Western civilization but Democrats refuse to teach American exceptionalism in school

Alabama will become even stupider as now brothers and sisters, fathers and daughters and mothers and sons can no longer obtain abortions.

Looks like theyre choosing life and becoming smarter. Your hate for life is noted.
So how much money are they going to use to take care of unwed mothers and unwanted babies? I mean you don’t really mean forcing poor women to have babies when they’re probably getting an abortion because they don’t have any money to take care of them. Nobody could be that cruel and mean and hard hearted could they?

Yes they can.

They've even made it illegal to leave the state to get an abortion. With the woman spending years in prison for leaving the state to have an abortion.

Where in the bill does it say that?

The version I found online specifically says the woman can't be held criminally liable for the abortion, only the doctor doing it can.

D6pIDb0WwAYWzKf

Cool! A list of all the people to vote for!

If their women were that uncomfortable w/this they'd make it known and influence, at least half of them not to take that path.

Obviously, you have never looked in the mirror.
Learn the definition of racism

Well geesh, if you're killing them, thats pretty cruel.
Cruel is forcing a poor woman to have a baby she can’t take care of. Cruel to her, cruel to the baby, and cruel to her family if she has other kids.

I don’t understand why you believe you can force your views on these people and then turn your back on them. It’s like someone is being a really creepy nasty dirty mean spirited animal. If you’re going to force someone to live by your rules, you have to provide some kind of support.

Well geesh, if you're killing them, thats pretty cruel.
Cruel is forcing a poor woman to have a baby she can’t take care of. Cruel to her, cruel to the baby, and cruel to her family if she has other kids.

I don’t understand why you believe you can force your views on these people and then turn your back on them. It’s like someone is being a really creepy nasty dirty mean spirited animal. If you’re going to force someone to live by your rules, you have to provide some kind of support.

Kind of like forcing people to be disarmed then not providing them with an alternative means of defending themself?

Certainly one of the biggest idiots. Someone who can't figure out that most people are repulsed by sociopaths who believe infanticide is merely "birth control".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back