"Thank you" Alabama for helping to turn sane women AGAINST the GOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alabama will become even stupider as now brothers and sisters, fathers and daughters and mothers and sons can no longer obtain abortions.

Looks like theyre choosing life and becoming smarter. Your hate for life is noted.
So how much money are they going to use to take care of unwed mothers and unwanted babies? I mean you don’t really mean forcing poor women to have babies when they’re probably getting an abortion because they don’t have any money to take care of them. Nobody could be that cruel and mean and hard hearted could they?

Well geesh, if you're killing them, thats pretty cruel.
Cruel is forcing a poor woman to have a baby she can’t take care of. Cruel to her, cruel to the baby, and cruel to her family if she has other kids.

I don’t understand why you believe you can force your views on these people and then turn your back on them. It’s like someone is being a really creepy nasty dirty mean spirited animal. If you’re going to force someone to live by your rules, you have to provide some kind of support.

There are options short of killing the baby.

You ever heard of adopting?

D6pIDb0WwAYWzKf

I wonder if any of those “Pro life“ guys tried to get their mistresses to have an abortion.

We’ve seen that happen with Republicans before.

Where are the African Americans? Doesn’t Alabama have a lot of black people living there?
Let me guess white men trying to protect black babies are racist? Lol

Marc and rdean types want to eradicate blacks through abortion. This is why they're mad.
So how much money should they spend to help these unwed mothers and take care of these unwanted babies? Why won’t you answer that question?
Why should they? they should should have a family.. god creates struggles so others will learn.. it’s how we created Western civilization but Democrats refuse to teach American exceptionalism in school
How can you have exceptionalism when you have rising infant mortality and falling life expectancy in Appalachia which covers a dozen red states?

And forcing poor women to have unwanted babies without providing any kind of care or money or support is just monstrous beyond belief.

Once again, the GOP shows that white, older, right wing males want to rule over women's rights......Regardless of what the eventual SCOTUS decision will be, the GOP has once again shown their misogynist view.
You guys think "women" universally agree with the tard positions. You think "men" are universally against your position.
You dont speak for all women or all men.

Once again, the GOP shows that white, older, right wing males want to rule over women's rights......Regardless of what the eventual SCOTUS decision will be, the GOP has once again shown their misogynist view.

Who are these “sane women” the Loons speak of you ask?
10ddcec3eade1d869ea71390c4799d15--stupid-liberals-liberal-logic.jpg

if-banning-guns-ratimunition-can-save-just-one-child-tien-4696469.png

hypocrisy-750.jpg

I think that any man who causes an unplanned pregnancy should be put in prison for a decade or so. Any assets they have should be given to the woman and any money they ever earn should be given to the woman and child.

Any man who walks away from their own flesh and blood
or rapes a woman or girl gets castrated for life since they don't know how to use their penis properly they shouldn't have the use of it.
Then you should be in favor of total abolition of the welfare state, which encourages men to do just that.

Alabama will become even stupider as now brothers and sisters, fathers and daughters and mothers and sons can no longer obtain abortions.

Looks like theyre choosing life and becoming smarter. Your hate for life is noted.
So how much money are they going to use to take care of unwed mothers and unwanted babies? I mean you don’t really mean forcing poor women to have babies when they’re probably getting an abortion because they don’t have any money to take care of them. Nobody could be that cruel and mean and hard hearted could they?

Well geesh, if you're killing them, thats pretty cruel.
Cruel is forcing a poor woman to have a baby she can’t take care of. Cruel to her, cruel to the baby, and cruel to her family if she has other kids.

I don’t understand why you believe you can force your views on these people and then turn your back on them. It’s like someone is being a really creepy nasty dirty mean spirited animal. If you’re going to force someone to live by your rules, you have to provide some kind of support.

There are options short of killing the baby.

You ever heard of adopting?
So we will have to build more orphanages, how much will that cost? And how much will prenatal care cost for these poor women that can’t afford the baby to begin with? And how do we keep the woman from committing suicide if she’s being forced to carry her rapist’s child? I think there’s a lot of questions your kind isn’t answering. Why is that?

You guys think "women" universally agree with the tard positions. You think "men" are universally against your position.
You dont speak for all women or all men.

Their entire political/social/cultural outlook relies on this form of groupthink. They need to see people sorted into little boxes, and anyone that goes outside the box as defined has something wrong with them.

D6pIDb0WwAYWzKf

I wonder if any of those “Pro life“ guys tried to get their mistresses to have an abortion.

Where are the African Americans? Doesn’t Alabama have a lot of black people living there?

Marc and rdean types want to eradicate blacks through abortion. This is why they're mad.
So how much money should they spend to help these unwed mothers and take care of these unwanted babies? Why won’t you answer that question?
Why should they? they should should have a family.. god creates struggles so others will learn.. it’s how we created Western civilization but Democrats refuse to teach American exceptionalism in school
How can you have exceptionalism when you have rising infant mortality and falling life expectancy in Appalachia which covers a dozen red states?

And forcing poor women to have unwanted babies without providing any kind of care or money or support is just monstrous beyond belief.

There are lots of blacks in Appalachia...they always throw the spread sheets way off. You didn’t know that?

hypocrisy-750.jpg
So I am missing the part where you talk about prenatal care for unwed mothers than the cost of a woman caring her rapist’s child and how much these unwanted babies are going to cost? So how does that happen, do you raise taxes?
You don’t want to just force women to have babies without paying for it. So how do you pay for it?

D6pIDb0WwAYWzKf

Unwanted babies? No such thing.. have the babies ,, If they struggle then it will show other women to have responsible sex.. if that doesn’t work the look at who can’t assimilate to our culture and stop letting them in the country

Last edited:
D6pIDb0WwAYWzKf

And killing that child in the womb is exponentially horrid and worse.

hypocrisy-750.jpg
So I am missing the part where you talk about prenatal care for unwed mothers than the cost of a woman caring her rapist’s child and how much these unwanted babies are going to cost? So how does that happen, do you raise taxes?
You don’t want to just force women to have babies without paying for it. So how do you pay for it?
If you flood a civilized country with uncivil people it’s like a cancer that spreads .. we need immigration control

I just don't appreciate other people trying to force their religious beliefs and controversial moral values on society.

I just don't appreciate other people trying to force their religious beliefs and controversial moral values on society.

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE PEASANT

How much money is being set aside in the bill to help unwed mothers and unwanted babies? Why can’t we get any Republicans on the USMB to answer that question?

Because it's a non-issue, a non-issue fabricated by your ilk to perpetuate excuses for child murder. Problem with your kind, your ideology, your politics and culture is you want to classify every group of people who could provide you with political currency as victims. Oh, the poor, poor unwed mothers. What victims they must be. We Americans are individuals first and foremost possessed of unique life situations. Classifying all of us into mass groups of victims thieves us of our individuality, but of course . . . that's your primary motivation for doing so. See, it is much, much more difficult and time consuming to convince an individual thinker to go along with a savage, barbaric, bloodthirsty policy than the groupthink of a collective of people. Therein lies the second motivation of the radical Left for classifying all women as victims. As for "unwanted" babies, FYAD. Only the absolutely cruelest or stupidest fuck would ever side with murdering a child who might be abandoned by his/her parents. We have a pretty good idea which of the two categories you represent. Every time child murder cheering squad assholes like you speak this insanity more blood drips from your tongue.

You have a lot of faith in these southern women.

All these old white bastards are married to women.

If their women were that uncomfortable w/this they'd make it known and influence, at least half of them not to take that path.

This is not what happened.

These women are still standing by their husbands/men.

These women agree w/what they are doing.

I'd have to see it to believe otherwise.
You might be the biggest racist I ever met

Obviously, you have never looked in the mirror.
Learn the definition of racism

Already have...picked it up in a thing called 'school'.

'racism

Definitions
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
  • noun The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
  • noun Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
  • noun The belief that each race has distinct and intrinsic attributes.
  • noun The belief that one race is superior to all others.
  • noun Prejudice or discrimination based upon race.
racism - definition and meaning

Yup...that's you, my friend.

I am assuming the 'ss' in your name means 'Schutzstaffel'.

Have a nice day.

BTW - this Alabama ruling should be good news for the Dems in 2020.

Excellent...anything to get Trump booted out of office. ANYTHING. Legally. Illegally. With him standing, sitting, on a stretcher or in the back or a Hearse...ANYTHING to get that senile madman out of the White House.

Last edited:
Sane women don’t murder their children
Why don't we force men to get vasectomies until they can prove they are married and are planning of having and supporting children, then reverse the v-section?

I think that any man who causes an unplanned pregnancy should be put in prison for a decade or so. Any assets they have should be given to the woman and any money they ever earn should be given to the woman and child.

Any man who walks away from their own flesh and blood or rapes a woman or girl gets castrated for life since they don't know how to use their penis properly they shouldn't have the use of it.

So basically women can't figure these things out for themselves? Only men can be responsible enough to handle the issues of procreation?

And nice attempt to link casual sex and it's repercussions to something criminal like rape.

I would never support a law like this in NY, but to me it's worth it just to see the frenzy it puts prog-twats like you into.

Men can't figure this out and can't handle contraception?

Also, contraception isn't 100% effective. Accidents happen. When my sister was doing her residency she had a patient who had her tubes tied. Her husband had a vasectomy. She ended up pregnant. One of my assistants had her tunes tied. She ended up pregnant. One of my friends was on an antibiotic but the doctor didn't tell her it made the pill ineffective. She ended up pregnant. That's just a few examples of how contraception doesn't work sometimes.

No rapist will use contraception. No woman has the opportunity to ask that rapist to use a condom.

No family member or family friend who rapes a child and commits incest uses contraception. No young child has the opportunity to ask that family member or friend to use a condom.

No woman or girl gets pregnant alone. Contraception isn't only her responsibility nor is any pregnancy.

It's not up to you to make any judgements on anyone.

Finally if women are going to be made criminals or forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term, the man who made her pregnant should be put in prison for a decade or so. All of the man's assets should be given to the woman and child and every penny he ever earns should be given to the woman and child until the child is finished with college and has a start on life but should never end for the woman. She won't be able to find a job since she has been out of the work force for so long so he should support her for the rest of her life.

Maybe if men knew they faced those consequences we would have fewer unplanned pregnancies and abortions.

hypocrisy-750.jpg

Are you ready for this...I’m about to make you piss your fucking pants....READY? Here goes....
It should be criminal for worthless pieces of shits to become pregnant...I’m all for full commie type of shit on this issue...one should be required to pass a psychological exam and a financial stress test to be given the right to reproduce. YEP, I SAID THAT SHIT....BRING IT!
Worthless pieces of shits are far out producing the quality human beings in this nation...the writing is on the wall...if we continue following the trajectory we are on we are destined for thirdworld status.
Look to the super shithole of South Mexifornia for a perfect example...Yank Hollyweird, Silly Con Valley and big Ag industry from the Mexifornia spreadsheets and watch this shithole burn to the fucking ground becusae it’s populous is predominantly made up of filthy fucking pieces of shit humans.
Now grab your straight jacket and sit in the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back