Thank you for your 40 yrs of service Rep. Waxman (D-CA.)

7 views already!!! :ack-1: Waxman (D-CA) was/is a true statesman. Wonder how many people will watch the video?

This thread falls in to the same category as the "Happy Birthday Hillary" thread. Trolling for negative comments and reactions from the "opposition."

You want to thank Waxman? Send him an email. Anything else is trolling.

huh?

What has Rep. Waxman done to deserve such hate from you people? Being a champion of the poor & weak certainly can't be a reason for your hate?

Two responses.

Please, Dot, show me where in my post there is an expression of hate...

Seriously. Point out my hateful words...

Two responses.

Please, Dot, show me where in my post there is an expression of hate...

Seriously. Point out my hateful words...
you pigeon-holed my thread w/ no reason other than partisan hate

Really? So Waxman will be reading this thread? My mistake...

And how, exactly, was my accurate explanation of this thread hateful towards Waxman? Oh, that's right, it's not. How was my accurate explanation of your intentions in this thread hateful? Oh, that's right, it's not.

Calling a spade a spade is neither hateful nor partisan. It would seem as though you have a problem with the truth...

His service is deserving of recognition IMHO. Some people here don't read "real" news so i thought I'd post it up for their benefit.

Thank heavens that scientifically stupid moron is going away. It was Waxman, more than any other, that condemned California to the scourge of MTBE. Prick. I also loved how he catered to his buddies in the big toy corporations when he passed the bill that put artisan (you know, handmade) toy makers out of business. Double prick. And then, of course there was that abortion of a Bill that fortunately has so far not gone anywhere the Waxman-Markey Bill which would take trillions of dollars from hard working 99 percenters and give it to special interest groups. Yep, he's a real "champion of the people". Triple Prick.

And look who supports the ruling, wealthy elite over the interests of the 99 percent...why Dottie of course! Color me unsurprised.

This thread falls in to the same category as the "Happy Birthday Hillary" thread. Trolling for negative comments and reactions from the "opposition."

Rough day, what?

Poor Righties, not even enough decency in their grinch-like hearts to wish someone happy birthday or a good retirement.

For Righties, it's "get the fuck off my lawn", 24/7.

Sad, just plain old sad.

Rough day, what?

Poor Righties, not even enough decency in their grinch-like hearts to wish someone happy birthday or a good retirement.

For Righties, it's "get the fuck off my lawn", 24/7.

Sad, just plain old sad.

Not a rough day at all. Just tired of all the bullshit. Oh, and for the record, I'm nor "rightie..."

Henry-Waxman-Gollum-500.jpg

He's retiring at the end of his term. He recently held a talk at Georgetown Law on the issue that has captivated him from his beginnings in the State House of Cali- services for the poor & weak.

Representative Henry Waxman D-CA Health Care Video C-SPAN.org

thank you for all that you've done for this great nation sir!!! :salute:

You're thanking a multi-millionaire one percenter for spending 40 years living like royalty off the tax dollars of millions of Americans barely getting by and you, of course, see no irony in this whatsoever.

uratool.png

He's retiring at the end of his term. He recently held a talk at Georgetown Law on the issue that has captivated him from his beginnings in the State House of Cali- services for the poor & weak.

Representative Henry Waxman D-CA Health Care Video C-SPAN.org

thank you for all that you've done for this great nation sir!!! :salute:
you dont know jack shit about this asshole.....yea he done wonders.....he sure helped fuck up the Post Office....fuck that asshole....

Forum List

Back