Thank you Madame Speaker Pelosi (D)

Once speaker, you have the appellation for life.
user603505_pic42899_1255115865.gif
Madame speaker Pelosi (D)

anyway:

Shaking off Obama Pelosi stuns House TheHill

Pelosi argued that voting against the worker training bill was the best chance to slow down the fast-track legislation and, by extension, the trade pact that labor unions and liberals had hotly criticized.

AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka praised Pelosi as being “instrumental” in defeating the legislation.

“She stood up against corporate interests and as always put first the people who are too often left out of trade agreement discussions,” he said in a statement. “I applaud Rep. Pelosi’s bravery and leadership on this and look forward to working with her on good trade bills.”

So....she voted against obama....that means she's a racist...right? Or what about the conservative republicans who voted against the bill.....I guess that means they are racists...right? Considering Hannity, Rush, and Mark Levin have all been campaigning against the establishment republicans....right?
How would I know what rw media- Shammitty, oxyRush, etc...has been doing? :eusa_eh:

Well...they obviously gave pelosi her marching orders....right?
Please leave the thread kiddo. You're dumbing it down.

Once speaker, you have the appellation for life.
Madame speaker Pelosi (D)

anyway:

Shaking off Obama Pelosi stuns House TheHill

Pelosi argued that voting against the worker training bill was the best chance to slow down the fast-track legislation and, by extension, the trade pact that labor unions and liberals had hotly criticized.

AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka praised Pelosi as being “instrumental” in defeating the legislation.

“She stood up against corporate interests and as always put first the people who are too often left out of trade agreement discussions,” he said in a statement. “I applaud Rep. Pelosi’s bravery and leadership on this and look forward to working with her on good trade bills.”

So....she voted against obama....that means she's a racist...right? Or what about the conservative republicans who voted against the bill.....I guess that means they are racists...right? Considering Hannity, Rush, and Mark Levin have all been campaigning against the establishment republicans....right?
I addressed this THREE posts before your misinformed post shit stain. READ THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING so you don't embarrass yourself :redface: so much :thup:

vprwonnxjiogzxwlfxzjqzi.jpg

Forum List

Back