Thank You President Obama For Never Lying!

We have been blessed with 8 years of a president who never lied to the American people. Quite unusual for politicians.

We will now have a president who will likely never tell the American people the truth about anything. Sad!

Yep, first to get liar of the year award, he's always been into being first. LMAO

We have been blessed with 8 years of a president who never lied to the American people. Quite unusual for politicians.

We will now have a president who will likely never tell the American people the truth about anything. Sad!

Do you realize how utterly oblivious you have to be to say Obama never lied?

Dear Synthaholic
If you don't call it lying
can you explain how Obama pushed for ACA mandates
to get passed through Congress defending it as NOT A TAX
so it would pass.

Then turn around and push it AS A TAX to the
Supreme Court, which was the only argument that got it to pass.

A. Is the ACA a public health bill? or was it passed
as a tax revenue bill?

B. What do you call changing a bill in midstream
from a public health bill to a tax bill?
If that isn't lying or manipulation, what do you call it?

NOTE 1: Even if you argue it is both a public health bill
and a tax bill, are you honest enough to admit it would
NOT have passed through Congress if it had to be
presented as a TAX BILL in order to get approved by courts later?

NOTE 2: If both Congress, the Supreme Court and the Nation
are split at 50/50 both for and against the ACA, half arguing it
is constitutional and half arguing it isn't.

How can Obama and other federal officials claim to represent
the interests of the ENTIRE nation if they only defend one
side, the beliefs they agree with on this.

Isn't the Constitutional oath of office for defending the rights
and interests of ALL the public, not just the party that got you elected?

If you don't call this lying, manipulation or omission, what
do you call it?

NOTE 3: How can anyone, Obama included, claim to defend
Prochoice and the "right to choose" yet mandate that everyone
be required to pay for insurance, sign up for exchanges, join a
RELIGIOUS health share program, or be FINED by tax penalty.

What happened to the free choice of how to pay for and
provide for health care WITHOUT federal govt dictating fines?

Do you consider "lying to oneself" a form of lying?
Because that is what has people convinced that
liberal politics involves mental delusion or disease of some sort.

Saying you are prochoice while penalizing free choice of health care.
Doesn't make sense!

Can you please explain how any of this is intellectually honest?
Synthaholic

That dang HUSSEIn obummer he done took my free health care away! He took my job too! And he is a communist also fascist! Also he wasn't born here, check the certificate, illegitimate! It's true, Trump is a birther and he is making everything great ok, and he agrees OBUMMER wasn't from the US!

That dang HUSSEIn obummer he done took my free health care away! He took my job too! And he is a communist also fascist! Also he wasn't born here, check the certificate, illegitimate! It's true, Trump is a birther and he is making everything great ok, and he agrees OBUMMER wasn't from the US!

I know he killed every prochoice that could be made
defending personal liberty from intrusion by federal govt!

I know he killed every prochoice that could be made
defending personal liberty from intrusion by federal govt!

He stole my puppy too! Trump is a birther though so he must be smart, we are in good hands right? birthers were right?

He and Hillary both blamed a YouTube video for the Benghazi terrorist attack. Both knew almost immediately that it was a planned attack.

Many of us didn't get to keep our doctor or our plan and many did not save $1,800 a year. Many lost the insurance they had and couldn't afford to get a new policy. Many of us are paying more for less and have huge deductibles. Illegal aliens did get covered despite promises to the contrary.

People making $250,000 and less did indeed pay more in taxes.

We do not have a problem with police. We have a problem with crime. And he didn't care that repeating that to an angry mob would result in the deaths of more cops and attacks against whites.

I could go on but I am too tired right now.

Lies, lies, lies.

Looks like the trolls are coming out late at night now.

Obama! Obama! This is Trump's economy now! Stop blaming Obama for everything, same as liberals blamed Booosh

I am embarrassed the OP wrote this. How blind are you?

"If you like your doctor" In other words sympleton, you're a 'tard...

Oh Obama has lied like any president has in American history. That's just part of the role of politics. He's not perfect. He still has the distinction of having more integrity than any scumbag republican including the good ole St. Reagan. No facts whatsoever will keep the rightwing from realizing Reagan was a lying sack of shit like any other republican.

uh huh, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I have some land................:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back