Thank you President Trump? Missouri unemployment drops to lowest ever on record.

Missouri unemployment rate falls to record low of 3 percent

How bout them apples eh lefties?

BTW I'm not actually thanking Trump. I'm mocking all the thank you Obama threads the left used to create.
Trump's approval could be very high due to the strong economy if he wasn't so unpopular in health care, immigration and foreign affairs, among other negatives such as dishonesty.
With a weaker economy, Obama's approval was higher at this point in his President in the average of polls.

BTW I'm not actually thanking Trump. I'm mocking all the thank you Obama threads the left used to create.
Trump's approval could be very high due to the strong economy if he wasn't so unpopular in health care, immigration and foreign affairs, among other negatives such as dishonesty.
With a weaker economy, Obama's approval was higher at this point in his President in the average of polls.
Popularity contests are for children. Election night is the only night it matters for politicians. Not to mention most polls are skewed bullshit anyways.

Popularity contests are for children. Election night is the only night it matters for politicians. Not to mention most polls are skewed bullshit anyways.
A President's low popularity can drag his party down, as you saw in November.

A President's low popularity can drag his party down, as you saw in November.
No what I saw in November was a NORMAL midterm reversal of power. A completely normal shift of power that happens every time but morons try to assign ulterior motives to the results.

Forum List

Back