Thanks loads, Regressives

Trump Is Filling Court Seats With Anti-LGBTQ, Anti-Abortion Judges | HuffPost

YOUR behaviors played a role in getting this man elected.

Your bullshit, annoying PC/Identity Politics/Authoritarian behaviors repulsed enough voters to get this guy elected.

Go ahead and insult the Americans who voted for him some more. THEY are getting the last laugh here. And now I have to hope that Kennedy and Ginsburg stay vertical for a while longer.

Thanks loads. Look in the fucking mirror.
funny, you call out a group for ideology and your OP is about ideology. too funny, can't make this shit up. what is LGBTQ if not identity politics. and here you are brave sunshine.
Yes, I'm virulently anti-PC and anti-Identity Politics, even though I lean to the Left.

I have no need to be an obedient partisan ideologue. When I disagree, I'm not afraid to say so.

Give that some thought, brave sunshine.

Your bullshit, annoying PC/Identity Politics/Authoritarian behaviors repulsed enough voters to get this guy elected.

Go ahead and insult the Americans who voted for him some more. THEY are getting the last laugh here. And now I have to hope that Kennedy and Ginsburg stay vertical for a while longer.

funny, you call out a group for ideology and your OP is about ideology. too funny, can't make this shit up. what is LGBTQ if not identity politics. and here you are brave sunshine.
Yes, I'm virulently anti-PC and anti-Identity Politics, even though I lean to the Left.

I have no need to be an obedient partisan ideologue. When I disagree, I'm not afraid to say so.

i did, I found your OP ironic to your bitch.

Great, thanks.

Great, thanks.
no problem, enjoyed the laugh.

So anyway Mac, what is this I hear you are a raaaaaaaaaaaciiiiiiiiist! I was looking all over the place in this thread for the mighty, post, of, proof; but never found it. If you happen to see anymore on this, let me know, lol.

I am a lucky guy Mac, know why! Because I am of Hispanic decent, therefore I can't be a racist according to the PC crowd. Why? Because according to them, I am trodden upon by white people, and since I am trodden upon and have no power, I can NOT be a racist. Guess that means I can say anything I want without repercussions-) I am guessing you are an evil WHITE guy Mac, probably stopped eating tacos to have better control of your weight or something. YOU ARE DISCRIMINATING, an obvious racist decision, lol. Do ya drink beer Mac? Then let me help ya-----------> pop a Corona somewhere in a public setting, and I will petition the regressive's to rescind your raaaaaaaaaaciiiiiiiiist tag, hehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehe!

Seems early in the day for a breakdown thread no? Funny stuff but I mostly agree with you Mac. Lol
GO CHIEFS!
I remember seeing a couple of articles right after Trump was elected, that literally talked about ways Ginsburg and Kennedy could stay healthy longer. They literally said, holy shit, we have to keep them going. One suggested following her around with a paramedic.

:laugh:
I heard that the DNC was reviewing a Weekend at Bernie's for ideas.
I think they should use animatronics like the repugs do with uncle Thomas. Of course it would be harder with Ginsberg and Kennedy as they are known to sometimes ask questions or make comments.

Do any of your sleazy attacks ever have any connection with reality?
More so than any of your sleazy attacks.
Really? Care to provide an example of one of my "sleazy attacks?"

So anyway Mac, what is this I hear you are a raaaaaaaaaaaciiiiiiiiist! I was looking all over the place in this thread for the mighty, post, of, proof; but never found it. If you happen to see anymore on this, let me know, lol.

I am a lucky guy Mac, know why! Because I am of Hispanic decent, therefore I can't be a racist according to the PC crowd. Why? Because according to them, I am trodden upon by white people, and since I am trodden upon and have no power, I can NOT be a racist. Guess that means I can say anything I want without repercussions-) I am guessing you are an evil WHITE guy Mac, probably stopped eating tacos to have better control of your weight or something. YOU ARE DISCRIMINATING, an obvious racist decision, lol. Do ya drink beer Mac? Then let me help ya-----------> pop a Corona somewhere in a public setting, and I will petition the regressive's to rescind your raaaaaaaaaaciiiiiiiiist tag, hehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehe!
OH FUCK YOU

By the way, get this: I'm half Hispanic, my wife is half Mexican, and our extended family doesn't have a full cracker among us, from Latino to Japanese to Nigerian. You should see our freakin' Christmastime photos, all over the place.

So it's always a hoot to have the Regressives try that one.

Nasty people, y'know?

By the way, get this: I'm half Hispanic, my wife is half Mexican, and our extended family doesn't have a full cracker among us, from Latino to Japanese to Nigerian. You should see our freakin' Christmastime photos, all over the place.

Nasty people, y'know?

You beat that straw man really good, Mac. it's a lot better than having to actually argue your point.

OH FUCK YOU

Nasty people, y'know?

You've yet to name any Regressives.

How the Left Created Trump

Nowhere was the backlash from this act of liberal smugness more deeply felt than the Rust Belt states, in which counties like Kenosha, Wisconsin, broke more than 40 years of Democratic support in favor of Trump.

“The Democratic Party abandoned the economic issues that had locked that constituency into the party, so that the political contest became an almost purely ideological and cultural one,” says Dylan John Riley, a professor of sociology at the University of California, Berkeley.

And by waging a war against right-wing ethics, the Democratic Party, supported by the elite media, underestimated the true extent of Trump’s support—perhaps because most were too embarrassed to admit their allegiance—while playing right into the hands of Trump’s anti-“PC” rhetoric.

You terrible Democrats. Because you supported minority rights, you woke up the racists. Bad, bad Democrats.

TRUMP VOTER: Does this white hood make me look economically anxious?

OH FUCK YOU

Nasty people, y'know?

As a Passive Aggressive, he’s not likely to. They self identify whenever they find huge gaping holes in his argument.

Mac is anti-PC and anti-Identity Politics. He blames both for Trump.

He’s never addressed the fact that Trump plays identity politics and is decidedly PC.

Regressives are anyone who don't accept his faulty premises on their face.

So when he posts a bunch of bile about Islam, and someone points out that hey, maybe we have a problem with Islam because we keep bombing their countries, he drags out a couple of self-hating Muslims to lie about what Islam is actually all about.

How the Left Created Trump

Nowhere was the backlash from this act of liberal smugness more deeply felt than the Rust Belt states, in which counties like Kenosha, Wisconsin, broke more than 40 years of Democratic support in favor of Trump.

“The Democratic Party abandoned the economic issues that had locked that constituency into the party, so that the political contest became an almost purely ideological and cultural one,” says Dylan John Riley, a professor of sociology at the University of California, Berkeley.

And by waging a war against right-wing ethics, the Democratic Party, supported by the elite media, underestimated the true extent of Trump’s support—perhaps because most were too embarrassed to admit their allegiance—while playing right into the hands of Trump’s anti-“PC” rhetoric.

You terrible Democrats. Because you supported minority rights, you woke up the racists. Bad, bad Democrats.

TRUMP VOTER: Does this white hood make me look economically anxious?
Good example, thanks.

OH FUCK YOU

Nasty people, y'know?

I never have to name names. You folks always self-identify for me, just as you are here.

You literally can't help yourselves. I expose your behaviors, you jump in to illustrate them for me.

And thanks.

OH FUCK YOU

Nasty people, y'know?

I never have to name names. You folks always self-identify for me, just as you are here.

You literally can't help yourselves. I expose your behaviors, you jump in to illustrate them for me.

And thanks.

really? So prove that I'm a regressive, with evidence.

I've explained why it is that some college kids are desirous of a much more civil environment on campus.

It isn't that they fear opposing viewpoints or can't handle being insulted.

It is because they have watched us....yes the current generation of leaders and influencers....treating each other like shit in public...for a few decades now.

They see that it doesn't work. They aim to try something different. Something that will result in and end to gridlock. Making an attempt to be sensitive to the feelings of others is simply an outgrowth of effort.
It makes sense that that might be their inspiration, but there's also a small tide of them taking it way too far - and when theyre pressed to debate the logic they dont usually bode too well. I only even know because of a podcast here and there.

What?!? Young adults take things too far? When does that happen?

OH FUCK YOU

Nasty people, y'know?

And thanks.

I illustrate them? I'm a regressive for calling you out for your neverending stream of bullshit?

Gee, I thought regressive was supposed to mean something else.

OH FUCK YOU

Nasty people, y'know?

And thanks.

I illustrate them? I'm a regressive for calling you out for your neverending stream of bullshit?

Gee, I thought regressive was supposed to mean something else.
Anyone who calls mac out on merit is a regressive because mac has no actual argument. Just trite platitudes.

Forum List

Back