Thanks loads, Regressives

... which is precisely what animated so many of his voters. There are many Americans who are tired of having to watch every damn thing they say - a.k.a. PC - and Trump got them fired up enough to forgive his myriad faults.

The Regressives created and nurtured this authoritarian environment, it pissed off and fired up enough voters, Trump played right into it, and here we are with Trump and his judge picks.
I know where this whole anti p.c. thing comes from in you Mac.

I remember it.

The campus PC culture IS overboard, mind you, and nobody takes it very seriously. The campus pc crowd loses in the public square

But you, in particular, were getting tired of not being able to say racist shit without being called out on it.

Which is, of course, two completely different animals.

You're a stain on the cause of common sense causes, like shutting down dorky college p.c. crap...winning the public discussion.
Ah, I'm a racist. I just wanna say racist stuff.

Well, what a shock.

So are these folks. THESE FUCKING RACISTS!

:laugh:

1_zpsu1ewjewt.png~original

Nice try.

I have an elephant's memory. It is a steel trap.

You ARE and have said ACTUAL racist shit.

Then you tried to sweep it into the tent of "oh they just call everything racist these days."

Which is done, and is a problem, but you tried to hijack it because youre a spineless weasel.

I enjoy the company of conservatives, liberals and independants alike.

But spinelessness is something I dont tolerate, and you are a spineless weasel pretender. Say cheese, loser

Great.

Let's see it.

I can't wait to tell my technicolor family what a racist I am.

Let's see it.

They already know. Another attempt to weasel though.

Proof, please.

Mac calls anyone he disagrees with "regressive." Because he has no spine. Wanna see?

This should prove it nicely: quote one g.t. post that supports a single "regressive" thing.

Mac loses, oopsie.

You are right

Republicans are stocking the courts after blocking nominations for eight years

Dems only chance is for Trump to destroy the party

What are the chances of that happening?

Mac calls anyone he disagrees with "regressive." Because he has no spine. Wanna see?

This should prove it nicely: quote one g.t. post that supports a single "regressive" thing.

Mac loses, oopsie.
So the cowardly liar tries again to deflect.

When you call someone a racist, you should be able to back it up.

You are what you are. And thanks for self-identifying for me.

How the Left Created Trump

Nowhere was the backlash from this act of liberal smugness more deeply felt than the Rust Belt states, in which counties like Kenosha, Wisconsin, broke more than 40 years of Democratic support in favor of Trump.

“The Democratic Party abandoned the economic issues that had locked that constituency into the party, so that the political contest became an almost purely ideological and cultural one,” says Dylan John Riley, a professor of sociology at the University of California, Berkeley.

And by waging a war against right-wing ethics, the Democratic Party, supported by the elite media, underestimated the true extent of Trump’s support—perhaps because most were too embarrassed to admit their allegiance—while playing right into the hands of Trump’s anti-“PC” rhetoric.

Are you aware that Hillary was the most centrist Democrat in the Democratic primaries? Are you aware that her free trade positions cost her the election?
/—-/ Hildabeast is about as centrist as the John Birch Society is liberal

I remember it.

The campus PC culture IS overboard, mind you, and nobody takes it very seriously. The campus pc crowd loses in the public square

But you, in particular, were getting tired of not being able to say racist shit without being called out on it.

You're a stain on the cause of common sense causes, like shutting down dorky college p.c. crap...winning the public discussion.
Ah, I'm a racist. I just wanna say racist stuff.

Well, what a shock.

So are these folks. THESE FUCKING RACISTS!

:laugh:

1_zpsu1ewjewt.png~original

Nice try.

I have an elephant's memory. It is a steel trap.

You ARE and have said ACTUAL racist shit.

Then you tried to sweep it into the tent of "oh they just call everything racist these days."

Which is done, and is a problem, but you tried to hijack it because youre a spineless weasel.

I enjoy the company of conservatives, liberals and independants alike.

But spinelessness is something I dont tolerate, and you are a spineless weasel pretender. Say cheese, loser

Great.

Let's see it.

I can't wait to tell my technicolor family what a racist I am.

Let's see it.

They already know. Another attempt to weasel though.

Proof, please.

It shaped your entire world view.

I watched it happen, I dont make shit up to suit my fantasies like you do, weasel.

See, weasel Mac, the folks that see through YOUR particular canaard dont, then, automatically agree with "p.c. culture."

Thats your lack of logic, discernment, intelligence and spine.

Where you came from, because I was a witness, is you said some actual racist shit, and then tried to hide under the "the left calls anything racist these days" banner. You hijacked it.

Like a weasel, and youve been whining about "p.c." ever since.

Nobody is stifling your speech, weasel. Say the shit ya wanna say - I promise youll wake up tomorrow

Mac loses, oopsie.
So the cowardly liar tries again to deflect.

When you call someone a racist, you should be able to back it up.

You are what you are. And thanks for self-identifying for me.
You backed it up for me, sacklessmac

NO ONE can trigger the Regressives like ol' Mac can trigger the regressives!
SecondPettyIndianpalmsquirrel-small.gif
Thats another nice cause you're hijacking...weasel mac.

Call folks who disagree with you triggered.....meanwhile there's an ACTUAL problem with ppl being too easily triggered.....you will just taint it with your weaselness like everything else.

How the Left Created Trump

Nowhere was the backlash from this act of liberal smugness more deeply felt than the Rust Belt states, in which counties like Kenosha, Wisconsin, broke more than 40 years of Democratic support in favor of Trump.

“The Democratic Party abandoned the economic issues that had locked that constituency into the party, so that the political contest became an almost purely ideological and cultural one,” says Dylan John Riley, a professor of sociology at the University of California, Berkeley.

And by waging a war against right-wing ethics, the Democratic Party, supported by the elite media, underestimated the true extent of Trump’s support—perhaps because most were too embarrassed to admit their allegiance—while playing right into the hands of Trump’s anti-“PC” rhetoric.

Are you aware that Hillary was the most centrist Democrat in the Democratic primaries? Are you aware that her free trade positions cost her the election?

I'm thinking of writing a book on all the reasons bitchllary lost.
I think I can get it all into a 4 book set

What cost her the election was a combination of shitting on white people, Obama's anti-America bullshit, and rigging the primaries in her favor. That pissed a lot of white, rust-belt democrats.

That is 100% wrong.

1. She was a lousy campaigner. Granted.

2. She lost the rust belt over labor issues, not social culture war issues. The exit polls prove that.

Exit polls told us she was a winner too.

I admit that often the way he delivers his message leaves something to be desired, but it's also unapologetic at a period in time in which Americans are tired of being exploited and apologising.
... which is precisely what animated so many of his voters. There are many Americans who are tired of having to watch every damn thing they say - a.k.a. PC - and Trump got them fired up enough to forgive his myriad faults.

The Regressives created and nurtured this authoritarian environment, it pissed off and fired up enough voters, Trump played right into it, and here we are with Trump and his judge picks.

I remember it.

You're a stain on the cause of common sense winning the day, like shutting down dorky college p.c. crap...winning the public discussion.

The Passive Aggressives love nothing more than a story about some college kids getting pissed off at unimportant shit. They immediately post about it so their fellow PA's can nod in triumphant agreement that the "kids these days" are mamby-pamby losers.

I admit that often the way he delivers his message leaves something to be desired, but it's also unapologetic at a period in time in which Americans are tired of being exploited and apologising.

I remember it.

You're a stain on the cause of common sense winning the day, like shutting down dorky college p.c. crap...winning the public discussion.

Is that so? What did he want to say?

Trump Is Filling Court Seats With Anti-LGBTQ, Anti-Abortion Judges | HuffPost

YOUR behaviors played a role in getting this man elected.

Your bullshit, annoying PC/Identity Politics/Authoritarian behaviors repulsed enough voters to get this guy elected.

Go ahead and insult the Americans who voted for him some more. THEY are getting the last laugh here. And now I have to hope that Kennedy and Ginsburg stay vertical for a while longer.

Thanks loads. Look in the fucking mirror.

Good luck with that. Ginsburg is in a race with Pelosi to see who can become a total Alzheimer's victim soonest. And Kennedy will not be on the SCOTUS by the end of next year.

I remember it.

The Passive Aggressives love nothing more than a story about some college kids getting pissed off at unimportant shit. They immediately post about it so their fellow PA's can nod in triumphant agreement that the "kids these days" are mamby-pamby losers.
It's such a goofy fuggin schtick, any more.

Nobody gives any actual fucks about the campus idiots that want their 'sex' to be called..."toad the wet sprocket."

To imply that those dweebs are why Trump won exibits such an old man get off my lawn mentality, I can hardly believe it.

Trump Is Filling Court Seats With Anti-LGBTQ, Anti-Abortion Judges | HuffPost

YOUR behaviors played a role in getting this man elected.

Your bullshit, annoying PC/Identity Politics/Authoritarian behaviors repulsed enough voters to get this guy elected.

Go ahead and insult the Americans who voted for him some more. THEY are getting the last laugh here. And now I have to hope that Kennedy and Ginsburg stay vertical for a while longer.

Thanks loads. Look in the fucking mirror.

Good luck with that. Ginsburg is in a race with Pelosi to see who can become a total Alzheimer's victim soonest. And Kennedy will not be on the SCOTUS by the end of next year.
Well, I can hope.

He has control over the lower courts, and that die is cast. That damage is done. The 2018 elections are key, obviously, I don't see Ginsburg lasting longer than that, if that long.

I've explained why it is that some college kids are desirous of a much more civil environment on campus.

It isn't that they fear opposing viewpoints or can't handle being insulted.

It is because they have watched us....yes the current generation of leaders and influencers....treating each other like shit in public...for a few decades now.

They see that it doesn't work. They aim to try something different. Something that will result in and end to gridlock. Making an attempt to be sensitive to the feelings of others is simply an outgrowth of effort.

I've explained why it is that some college kids are desirous of a much more civil environment on campus.

It isn't that they fear opposing viewpoints or can't handle being insulted.

It is because they have watched us....yes the current generation of leaders and influencers....treating each other like shit in public...for a few decades now.

They see that it doesn't work. They aim to try something different. Something that will result in and end to gridlock. Making an attempt to be sensitive to the feelings of others is simply an outgrowth of effort.
It makes sense that that might be their inspiration, but there's also a small tide of them taking it way too far - and when theyre pressed to debate the logic they dont usually bode too well. I only even know because of a podcast here and there.

Forum List

Back