Thanks Trump, for destroying the GOP

Feelings have nothing to do with it. Doubling down on your idiotic comments doesn't make you look smart. You're just a hate filled retard with a keyboard, nothing more.

OK. In an effort to be more than fair to you, why don't you just tell me what the winners of that little midterm election have done that you are most proud of? Point out their impressive successes that I might have missed.

For starters they prevented Barry, Harry and Nancy from passing the Cap & Trade legislation they were proposing...legislation that would have utterly destroyed what little economic recovery we've made since 2008! It's the reason why the electorate sent those Republicans to Washington in the first place...to stop the "3 Stooges" from passing any more far left legislation that would have killed more jobs!

So you wanted a do nothing congress. Congratulations. You got your wish. I don't remember all those republicans campaigning with " Send me to congress, and I won't do anything "

They campaigned on "Send me to Congress and I'll stop Barry, Harry and Nancy from passing more legislation that will cost you your job!" It's why you saw the biggest swing of seats from one party to another in modern political history.

The Republicans promised that, if elected, they would repeal Obamacare, stop executive action on amnesty, ban gay marriage, and stop spending. When will you be claiming "Mission accomplished" ? Not yet?
Provide the link. It isn't about me, you dumb lying asshole. You make the claims, you back them up.

Feelings have nothing to do with it. Doubling down on your idiotic comments doesn't make you look smart. You're just a hate filled retard with a keyboard, nothing more.

OK. In an effort to be more than fair to you, why don't you just tell me what the winners of that little midterm election have done that you are most proud of? Point out their impressive successes that I might have missed.

For starters they prevented Barry, Harry and Nancy from passing the Cap & Trade legislation they were proposing...legislation that would have utterly destroyed what little economic recovery we've made since 2008! It's the reason why the electorate sent those Republicans to Washington in the first place...to stop the "3 Stooges" from passing any more far left legislation that would have killed more jobs!

So you wanted a do nothing congress. Congratulations. You got your wish. I don't remember all those republicans campaigning with " Send me to congress, and I won't do anything "

They campaigned on "Send me to Congress and I'll stop Barry, Harry and Nancy from passing more legislation that will cost you your job!" It's why you saw the biggest swing of seats from one party to another in modern political history.

The Republicans promised that, if elected, they would repeal Obamacare, stop executive action on amnesty, ban gay marriage, and stop spending. When will you be claiming "Mission accomplished" ? Not yet?

We agree, some of them did not do what they were sent to DC to do, and some of them will pay for it in the next election.

I stand corrected.They did the absolute minimum required, and failed at ALL their stated goals and promises. Feel better now?

I posted them, you can go through them and see what you like or not. What I like isn't the point. Your steady stream of lies is, don't try to make it about me, Little Bully.

Right. They took care of as little housekeeping. as possible, but nothing else. I can understand how excited you must be.
But you're a lying asshole so nobody should expect to believe anything you say. You have nothing else to offer. You're a little bully boy on the internet and you think it makes you smart.

LOL

Never said I was smart, but I'm smarter than you. Calling me a liar doesn't prove me wrong. Evidence showing otherwise would. You haven't been able to do that yet.

To the stupid OP.

The GOP is currently divided because the establishment rinos are refusing to accept the will of the voters. But that will change very soon. A few more primaries and the entire party will be backing Trump. Next will be the destruction of the lying criminal bitch hildebeast. You dems have nothing but BS and lies and terrible candidates. The US voters are not as dumb as you libtards think they are.
GWB romney McCain?? Oh yes ,you are as dumb as dems think And now the icing on the cake A complete AH of a political person Drumph?? The world laughs at you

I posted them, you can go through them and see what you like or not. What I like isn't the point. Your steady stream of lies is, don't try to make it about me, Little Bully.

Right. They took care of as little housekeeping. as possible, but nothing else. I can understand how excited you must be.
But you're a lying asshole so nobody should expect to believe anything you say. You have nothing else to offer. You're a little bully boy on the internet and you think it makes you smart.

LOL

Never said I was smart, but I'm smarter than you. Calling me a liar doesn't prove me wrong. Evidence showing otherwise would. You haven't been able to do that yet.

You are a liar, you're taking things like that they said they would vote to repeal Obamacare and changing it to that they would repeal Obamacare then you're declaring them a failure based on your strawman.

And IceWeasel is easily smarter than you. Though so is a taco salad ...

Provide the link. It isn't about me, you dumb lying asshole. You make the claims, you back them up.

Here you go sweet lips.
The GOP breaks midterm election promises

it all depends on how you look at it wry.....i feel both bush and obama are piss poor leaders.....i feel that by their 3rd year both were only talking to those who were supporting them,everyone else,too bad....both were and are horrible at bringing people together,that situation has been getting worse since the day bush went into Iraq....and shortly before that bush was looking like he could have been one of our best presidents....he sure blew that all to hell.....piss poor leader....
I believe that those at the UN and many many country's leaders were all given compelling information about Saddam's WMDs.
Bushes most high ranking Generals and The Joint Chiefs of staff believed Saddam had WMDs. Which of course he did. You don't drop barrels of maple syrup on your own people to kill them. You drop sarin gas on them.
Yes poison gas is officially a WMD. Many ill informed still believe only nuclear bombs are WMD.The idiot Chrissy Matthews keeps repeating that lie.
Oh BTW. For all you trump haters who claim Trump would take the US to war if some dictator gave him the finger.
Hillary voted to go into two wars. Trump, while not having any say in the matter stated his public opposition to going into Iraq or into Afghanistan.
So who's the fucking war monger?

Hans Blix, the UN weapons inspector, told Bush that he did not think Saddam still had WMDs. He said that if he had more time to finish his inspections, he could prove it

Bush invaded before Blix could remove his reason for invading

Would that be the same United Nations who's Secretary General had a son who was brokering black market oil for arms deals for the Iraqi government?

Nice diversion, but has nothing to do with Hans Blix

Bush had every reason in the world NOT to invade Iraq when he did. Afghanistan was still unfinished business, bin Laden was still on the run....you would have thought Bush would welcome additional time to be sure of the threat posed by Saddam

Instead, he invaded immediately, before Blix could prove his accusations were wrong

"Immediately"? Seriously, Winger? Saddam Hussein "played chicken" with UN sanctions for YEARS before we ever invaded Iraq. For you to sit here now and pretend that Bush rushed into something is a complete misrepresentation of what had taken place back then.

And I wasn't speaking of Hans Blix...I was referring to Kofi Anan's son Kojo!
And right you are
Sanctions kept Saddam in check for over a decade. He was weaker economically and militarily than after the first Gulf War.
Bush had better things to do in fighting the war on terror. Iraq was an unjustified diversion
Yet, Congress gave him permission to fight the war he asked for

And yet, they have done NOTHING since they have been there.

How about this, Bulldog...you Progressives give us conservatives "60 working days" to pass whatever legislation we'd like and then we'll see who got what DONE! Deal?

You've already been given 500 days 12 hours and 37 minutes and counting since that little midterm election you're so proud of.
2014 Mid-Term Election

Yeah, right...and in ANY of that time did we have control of the Senate, House and White House like the Democrats did? Between Harry Reid refusing to bring GOP House bills to the floor of the Senate and Barack Obama declaring that he'd veto anything he didn't like that came to his desk...how is it that the GOP was "given" anything? Like I said...anytime you liberals want to give us conservatives complete control for 60 working days...THEN...and ONLY THEN can you say that the GOP has failed legislatively!
you gave us the GREAT RECESSION the last time you had the senate, the house of representatives and the white house in republican hands,,,

so let's count our blessing you haven't been given that again! AMEN! ;)

The only reason it's been a "GREAT RECESSION" is that Barry didn't have a clue how to fix an economy and create jobs! We're seven plus years into his administration and the Fed is still scared to raise interest rates because the economy is so weak. Barack Obama has overseen the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history.
I didn't see where any of Bush's timid economic actions had any effect

When Obama took office, the stock market was still in collapse, we were losing 700,000 jobs a month and GDP was negative...auto and banks were collapsing

Obama took solid action and reversed all that

We agree, some of them did not do what they were sent to DC to do, and some of them will pay for it in the next election.

Thank you for your honesty.

Here you go sweet lips.
Six months in and they "turned the election results into a huge defeat"? LOL. Your asslips are showing again. You must trip over those puppies!

LOL

You are a liar, you're taking things like that they said they would vote to repeal Obamacare and changing it to that they would repeal Obamacare then you're declaring them a failure based on your strawman.

As always, your opinion will be given the consideration it deserves.

LOL

I proved you are a liar, you said they did nothing then you tried to shift it to mean nothing you approved of. So no, you are neither smart nor honest.

I believe that those at the UN and many many country's leaders were all given compelling information about Saddam's WMDs.
Bushes most high ranking Generals and The Joint Chiefs of staff believed Saddam had WMDs. Which of course he did. You don't drop barrels of maple syrup on your own people to kill them. You drop sarin gas on them.
Yes poison gas is officially a WMD. Many ill informed still believe only nuclear bombs are WMD.The idiot Chrissy Matthews keeps repeating that lie.
Oh BTW. For all you trump haters who claim Trump would take the US to war if some dictator gave him the finger.
Hillary voted to go into two wars. Trump, while not having any say in the matter stated his public opposition to going into Iraq or into Afghanistan.
So who's the fucking war monger?

Hans Blix, the UN weapons inspector, told Bush that he did not think Saddam still had WMDs. He said that if he had more time to finish his inspections, he could prove it

Would that be the same United Nations who's Secretary General had a son who was brokering black market oil for arms deals for the Iraqi government?

Bush had every reason in the world NOT to invade Iraq when he did. Afghanistan was still unfinished business, bin Laden was still on the run....you would have thought Bush would welcome additional time to be sure of the threat posed by Saddam

Instead, he invaded immediately, before Blix could prove his accusations were wrong

"Immediately"? Seriously, Winger? Saddam Hussein "played chicken" with UN sanctions for YEARS before we ever invaded Iraq. For you to sit here now and pretend that Bush rushed into something is a complete misrepresentation of what had taken place back then.

And right you are
Sanctions kept Saddam in check for over a decade. He was weaker economically and militarily than after the first Gulf War.
Bush had better things to do in fighting the war on terror. Iraq was an unjustified diversion

Great point, wow, the Democrats were suckers for voting for that war

Here you go sweet lips.
Six months in and they "turned the election results into a huge defeat"? LOL. Your asslips are showing again. You must trip over those puppies!

Don't blame me for your party's failure.

LOL

Writing another one off as over your head you mean?

How about this, Bulldog...you Progressives give us conservatives "60 working days" to pass whatever legislation we'd like and then we'll see who got what DONE! Deal?

You've already been given 500 days 12 hours and 37 minutes and counting since that little midterm election you're so proud of.
2014 Mid-Term Election

Yeah, right...and in ANY of that time did we have control of the Senate, House and White House like the Democrats did? Between Harry Reid refusing to bring GOP House bills to the floor of the Senate and Barack Obama declaring that he'd veto anything he didn't like that came to his desk...how is it that the GOP was "given" anything? Like I said...anytime you liberals want to give us conservatives complete control for 60 working days...THEN...and ONLY THEN can you say that the GOP has failed legislatively!
you gave us the GREAT RECESSION the last time you had the senate, the house of representatives and the white house in republican hands,,,

so let's count our blessing you haven't been given that again! AMEN! ;)

The only reason it's been a "GREAT RECESSION" is that Barry didn't have a clue how to fix an economy and create jobs! We're seven plus years into his administration and the Fed is still scared to raise interest rates because the economy is so weak. Barack Obama has overseen the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history.
I didn't see where any of Bush's timid economic actions had any effect

When Obama took office, the stock market was still in collapse, we were losing 700,000 jobs a month and GDP was negative...auto and banks were collapsing

Obama took solid action and reversed all that

What policy did Obama have that was different from W's policies?

Here you go sweet lips.

Don't blame me for your party's failure.
I don't belong to a party.

You are a proven liar.

You are nothing.

And right you are

Great point, wow, the Democrats were suckers for voting for that war
Those were different times
After 9-11, we were willing to give the president anything he asked for to fight the war on terror

We were lied to

LOL

I proved you are a liar, you said they did nothing then you tried to shift it to mean nothing you approved of. So no, you are neither smart nor honest.

And I admitted my mistake (post #256). Your party didn't do nothing, just nothing that they promised or of any consequence.

LOL

Writing another one off as over your head you mean?

If that helps you feel better about yourself.

Forum List

Back