That Asswipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
in California if he becomes Governor of California wants the taxpayers to give free healthcare to everyone including illegal aliens! Is it racist and xenophobic to say that’s just horseshit?

'Horseshit' is the fact that Liberal leaders in government office all across the country are openly violating US immigration law - BREAKING the Law - by providing illegal sanctuary to drug cartel members, human traffickers, terrorists, violent gangs, violent illegals, pedophiles, rapists, felons, and murderers...and are openly bragging about it.

:wtf:

Horseshit sums it up just fine.

But the people keep electing dipshits like him so they can't expect anything else.

Here's a novel idea. Don't vote for him or her or to whomever you're speaking about.

Here's a better idea - the DOJ should step in and perp-walk Mayors and Police Chiefs who facilitate / make their cities Sanctuary Cities, arresting them for violation of Federal Immigration Laws, Conspiracy to undermine the US govt, and anything else you can manage to indict them for....

in California if he becomes Governor of California wants the taxpayers to give free healthcare to everyone including illegal aliens! Is it racist and xenophobic to say that’s just horseshit?

The cockroaches call the shots in Mexifornia these days...Mexicrats got exactly what they wanted and now they MUST pander to their primary constituency. They seek to replicate this ‘model of success’ nationally so they can essentially automatically win national elections. They struck gold with wetbacks and they know it. They’re the perfect target...high fertility rate, low iQ, welfare and government dependent, immoral, indecent and criminal minded...The model Mexicrat.
Mexifornia politicians can’t win unless they promise to serve illegal aliens...Is your state next?

It's cheaper to let them attend a walk in clinic and get a script than to wait until they're dying and having them present to the E.R. is what I'm guessing
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure--and a bunch cheaper.

It's cheaper to let them attend a walk in clinic and get a script than to wait until they're dying and having them present to the E.R. is what I'm guessing
Send them home is cheaper!

Libs would say so.

California has been encouraging Illegals to move out there for decades with their "santuary " policies. If you don't want the Illegals to leave, you have to provide free bennies.

Remember, they are doing jobs that Americans won't do, like being soldiers for MS 13

I thought we didn’t want foreigners interfering in our elections? Or is that just White Russians we are supposed to object to?

A bus ticket to Tijuana is probably cheaper!

Here you have it folks...the U.S., in the middle of nothing short of a healthcare crisis...Good Americans immediately denounce the idea of FORCING taxpayers to fund Mexico’s healthcare while piece of shits among us will make excuses and spin it into something ‘good’ for Americans. Just fucking WOW!

Examine them, patch them up, give them medicine, walk them out a special exit...which leads right to a bus bound for Mexico.....free of charge, of course. :p

Here you have it folks...the U.S., in the middle of nothing short of a healthcare crisis...Good Americans immediately denounce the idea of FORCING taxpayers to fund Mexico’s healthcare while piece of shits among us will make excuses and spin it into something ‘good’ for Americans. Just fucking WOW!

:1peleas:

You are such a 'racist'!

:lmao:

In cases where he may violate Federal Law there may be some questions. If he wants to use state funds, to provide for the residents of his state, the people of his state keep voting for him, and he follows his state's Constitution ... Well, I am going to side with the 10th Amendment (regardless how I may feel about the stupid crap he wants to do).

If he chooses to violate Federal Law in the course of his activities, I would suggest the Federal Government warn him, that they will not bail his ass out if he gets in a jam.

It's gotten this bad because conservatives don't have the balls to call them out while in a political race. a bunch of scaredie cats.stop giving in to your conservative ideas and siding with slop. disappointment is mine.

:1peleas:

You are such a 'racist'!

:lmao:

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back