That unAmerican black chick with the African name promises free healthcare for all.

Independent estimates of the costs are basically it would nearly double the federal government budget. That's why they are drooling for it.

But it eliminates private healthcare insurance, thus saving every American family $20,000 a year in health insurance premsiums.

Ah, you are dumb. Do you lean left? Where do you think the federal government is going to get another $3.5 trillion dollars a year?

Independent estimates of the costs are basically it would nearly double the federal government budget. That's why they are drooling for it.

What is the cost projections you have seen?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

$3.5 trillion a year.
We spend that much on healthcare right now.

FastStats

• Per capita national health expenditures: $10,348 (2016)
  • Total national health expenditures: $3.3 trillion (2016)
  • Total national health expenditures as a percent of Gross Domestic Product: 17.9% (2016)

So, yeah, pseudocons. Here it comes. Single payer healthcare.

And when it does, you will blame the blacks and the Mexicans and the homos and whatever other minority springs to mind, but the real culprit has been looking back at you in the mirror all this time.
The days of expecting average Americans, who are getting broker and broker, to pay for their insurance are gone. It's not our fault; it has become too astronomically expensive to pay for wellness.

I presume you realize that in every country that has UHC, the average citizen does indeed pay for their health insurance. They all pay a VAT tax around 25% (that's everybody), and they all pay income taxes too, somewhere around 25-30% on average. None of this stuff where almost half the income earners pay no income tax like we have here.
O'rly?

France: Record low number of French workers paying income taxes

UK: Barely more than half of adults pay income tax, says report

Canada: Canadians Are Now Paying Lower Income Taxes Than Americans

The tax rate for a married couple with one income and two kids in the U.S. is 12 times as high as the tax rate on the same family in Canada.
Which they can do because their taxes are more progressive. A good model for us.

Universal health care. Being forced by the oppressive government to pay other people's health care bills, kinda like slavery.

Universal health care. Being forced by the oppressive government to pay other people's health care bills, kinda like slavery.

Not slavery, more like communism, where the party controls everything. No healthcare unless the party approves it. Its rationed care, so only the "more equals" get medical care.

Oh here we go again

Check her birth certificate to make sure she was born in America

but it won't matter because it will be a fake certificate in the mind of those who believe

Trump promises a wall for all and were still wonder how will he pay for it after successfully getting a tax break for himself and his children

Take that money for a wall and use it for health care

take those tax breaks from the inheritance tax "give back to the wealthy" scheme and use it for something for everyone.

Not slavery, more like communism, where the party controls everything. No healthcare unless the party approves it. Its rationed care, so only the "more equals" get medical care.

I understand your point and it is a good one but when the friggin government takes the money that I earned and then gives it away to some asshole that didn't earn it then that is the definition of slavery.

I understand your point and it is a good one but when the friggin government takes the money that I earned and then gives it away to some asshole that didn't earn it then that is the definition of slavery.
No dummy. Slavery is when you earn money but it is never paid to you.

No dummy. Slavery is when you earn money but it is never paid to you.

No dimwit, slavery is where somebody makes you work for somebody else. You know, like the paying people in a welfare state being forced to work for the welfare queens.

Oh here we go again

Check her birth certificate to make sure she was born in America

but it won't matter because it will be a fake certificate in the mind of those who believe

Trump promises a wall for all and were still wonder how will he pay for it after successfully getting a tax break for himself and his children

Take that money for a wall and use it for health care

take those tax breaks from the inheritance tax "give back to the wealthy" scheme and use it for something for everyone.
We know who paid for Obamacare! Let Harris promise to massively reduce the Surveillance State, Facial Recognition and Biometric ID and that would be a start.

Same way they pay for the military budget.

At least with a military budget, you get cool air shows ...

XB6UWN2LKZFU7FQ6BN5UB3BZYU.jpg

Who wants to look at a bunch of sick people?

"Single payer" means you are too sorry to pay your own fucking bills so you get the filthy government to steal the money from others

Forum List

Back