That unAmerican black chick with the African name promises free healthcare for all.

Independent estimates of the costs are basically it would nearly double the federal government budget. That's why they are drooling for it.

What is the cost projections you have seen?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

$3.5 trillion a year.

Which is a tad less than we spend on healthcare now.

What's this 'we' crap you are the party of mooching deadbeats. :eusa_hand:

The mooching lazy deadbeats in the Dem party love the BS Kamala is spewing. Free shit, paid for by someone else.

We’re eight pages into the thread...it looks like “normal” people have taken me seriously...you haven’t.

They shouldn't have.

When you start out with racist garbage like that you are not worth discussing anything with

So, yeah, pseudocons. Here it comes. Single payer healthcare.

And when it does, you will blame the blacks and the Mexicans and the homos and whatever other minority springs to mind, but the real culprit has been looking back at you in the mirror all this time.
The days of expecting average Americans, who are getting broker and broker, to pay for their insurance are gone. It's not our fault; it has become too astronomically expensive to pay for wellness.
The government doesn't have a wealth tree. They get the wealth from the citizens.

Government is not suited to run private businesses.

What kind of of fool wants those bufoons in DC deciding how much healthcare they are entitled to?

Free Shit! Free Shit! Vote Democrat and get all the Free Shit your greedy little heart desires!

We’re eight pages into the thread...it looks like “normal” people have taken me seriously...you haven’t.

They shouldn't have.

When you start out with racist garbage like that you are not worth discussing anything with

“Orange Blob” is acceptable though huh?
What’s racist about “black chick with the African name”....am I making something up?

Same way they pay for the military budget.

So it's not exactly free?
Its free for the people using it.

But anyone who gives a shit about their health won't be using it. They'll be going to Private Hospitals and Doctors who are going to be operating outside of the "medicaid for all" system that the elite like Ms. Harris are setting up for the hoi polloi. If you are ok with subpar government clinics, you will stand in line and save money on fees. If you want a surgeon or a physician that is really on-point, you'll have to pony up or have a supplemental policy.

What kind of of fool wants those bufoons in DC deciding how much healthcare they are entitled to?

Yea much better to have some corporate profit driven asshole CEO determining what healthcare we're entitled to at a much higher price

Yea much better to have some corporate profit driven asshole CEO determining what healthcare we're entitled to at a much higher price
If you think a government monopoly on anything will bring down the price, you don't know much about economics, or government.

Haha...”entitled”
You’re entitled to breathe oxygen...you’re entitled to PAY for whatever the fuck you want. Simple shit.

If you think a government monopoly on anything will bring down the price, you don't know much about economics, or government.

I know that private insurance operates at a profit and overhead margin of 20%...and it's only THAT low because the law won't allow any higher under the ACA.

I also know that Medicare operates at a THREE per cent margin

Such is the ignorance, fear, racism, and hate common to most on the right.
Race card played by a hater

Figures.

Check out the title here. If his topic is "health care" what the fuck does "black" have to do with anything?
If the topic is "health care" how did Oakland California become "unAmerica"? Where is it now, Kenya? And whether it is or isn't what the fuck does that have to do with "health care"?
If the topic is "health care" why does the OP pretend a Sanskrit name is "African"? Does this mean Nikki Haley and Bobby Jindal are "African" too? And even if they were what the fuck would it have to do with "health care"?

Read much?
It is no secret, and widely reported that Harris is black.

If it is not racist when her fan says she's black, then it isn't racist when a distractor says the same.

Such is the ignorance, fear, racism, and hate common to most on the right.
Race card played by a hater

Figures.

Check out the title here. If his topic is "health care" what the fuck does "black" have to do with anything?
If the topic is "health care" how did Oakland California become "unAmerica"? Where is it now, Kenya? And whether it is or isn't what the fuck does that have to do with "health care"?
If the topic is "health care" why does the OP pretend a Sanskrit name is "African"? Does this mean Nikki Haley and Bobby Jindal are "African" too? And even if they were what the fuck would it have to do with "health care"?

Read much?
It is no secret, and widely reported that Harris is black.

If it is not racist when her fan says she's black, then it isn't racist when a distractor says the same.

That's not an answer, is it.

Is the question inconvenient? Or are you just a wimp?

Haha...”entitled”
You’re entitled to breathe oxygen...you’re entitled to PAY for whatever the fuck you want. Simple shit.

And if you can't PAY for healthcare...you die

Everyone dies whether they have health care or not.

Most medical conditions resolve on their own without health care.

Quality health care, however, can sometimes extend life. But nothing in the Kamala plan will increase the quantity of Quality Health Care.

Awful lot of "unAmerican" Americans...

9273-figure-4.png

Awful lot of "unAmerican" Americans...

9273-figure-4.png

I think a lot of people don't realize that this would be a strictly 2 tier system- where you can either wait in line for a long time at government clinics or pony up- if you have the money- for quality care. Of course, everyone would have to pay much higher taxes

I know that private insurance operates at a profit and overhead margin of 20%...and it's only THAT low because the law won't allow any higher under the ACA.

I also know that Medicare operates at a THREE per cent margin

Why do you type stupid shit like this?

" profit and overhead margin of 20%"

Forum List

Back