🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

THAT was leadership. (Trump Speech)

Trump’s words made sense once you could decipher them from his slurring, stuttering, fidgeting, and general inability to read from a teleprompter. Trump did not inspire confidence. He came across as a confused and senile old leader.

Trump’s words made sense once you could decipher them from his slurring, stuttering, fidgeting, and general inability to read from a teleprompter. Trump did not inspire confidence. He came across as a confused and old leader.

Nope, Trump was reading his "castor oil". It went against his genetic "schtick" of bullshitting and <<<<spin>>>>.
That was as "presidential" as Trump gets. I was okay with his speech. What he said was the truth with no lies or exaggerations.
You could tell he wasn't enthusiastic about "the truth", but he finally did his job.
Just imaging Joe Biden managing this emergency.

Trump’s words made sense once you could decipher them from his slurring, stuttering, fidgeting, and general inability to read from a teleprompter. Trump did not inspire confidence. He came across as a confused and senile old leader.
Rachel Maddow gave you your marching orders.

Yea real leadership. Couple days ago it was fake news. Now it requires a hail Mary.
Trump is a dumbfuck

Rachel Maddow gave you your marching orders.
I Don’t watch Rachel Maddow.

A stunning turn of events imo. CLEARLY he is taking it very serious.

He tackled every aspect of this from the healthcare costs to wage loss to business loans to the economy.

That, for me, was by far the most impressive response to anything I've seen out of Trump.

Oh Christ. Yeah no shit he is taking it seriously. This after weeks of downplaying it and you cherry pick this shit. This is the same administration that told Americans weeks prior that the virus contained “airtight”

Kudlow claims coronavirus has been contained: 'It's pretty close to air-tight'

I guessing that somehow Drumpf is going push the theory that the Dems started the virus in China knowing it would get over here and make him look worse than he already did.

A stunning turn of events imo. CLEARLY he is taking it very serious.

He tackled every aspect of this from the healthcare costs to wage loss to business loans to the economy.

That, for me, was by far the most impressive response to anything I've seen out of Trump.

Oh Christ. Yeah no shit he is taking it seriously. This after weeks of downplaying it and you cherry pick this shit. This is the same administration that told Americans weeks prior that the virus contained “airtight”

Kudlow claims coronavirus has been contained: 'It's pretty close to air-tight'

The goal of ANYONE in a leadership role is to keep their people upbeat and positive. Freaking everyone out before any real impact on them can be known is just dumb.

Forum List

Back