🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

THAT was leadership. (Trump Speech)

Yea real leadership. Couple days ago it was fake news. Now it requires a hail Mary.
Trump is a dumbfuck

Hell yeah, Joe Biden could have managed this coronavirus thingy much better.
Agreed. Drumpf is fuckup and yes Biden would have handled it way better.
I heard biden is calling this the Ebola while also wanting to ban AR-14s.
Dont be a dumbfuck too. Dumbfuck
I cant be a dumbfuck like you. Dumbfuck.

A stunning turn of events imo. CLEARLY he is taking it very serious.

He tackled every aspect of this from the healthcare costs to wage loss to business loans to the economy.

That, for me, was by far the most impressive response to anything I've seen out of Trump.

Weak and wishy-washy. Ban on travel.from.the EU but exemptions for the UK? Even though there a a dozen of so EU countries that have fewer cases? Still no ban on travel to/from Korea? Still don't have enough tests?

And on top of that he sounds like he's got a cold. Has he been tested?

Yea real leadership. Couple days ago it was fake news. Now it requires a hail Mary.
Trump is a dumbfuck

Loser.
Good day

He tackled every aspect of this from the healthcare costs to wage loss to business loans to the economy.

That, for me, was by far the most impressive response to anything I've seen out of Trump.

Oh Christ. Yeah no shit he is taking it seriously. This after weeks of downplaying it and you cherry pick this shit. This is the same administration that told Americans weeks prior that the virus contained “airtight”

Kudlow claims coronavirus has been contained: 'It's pretty close to air-tight'

The goal of ANYONE in a leadership role is to keep their people upbeat and positive. Freaking everyone out before any real impact on them can be known is just dumb.

Drumpf didnt do shit and let people believe it was a hoax. True leadership would have been treating people like adults and having the country take the threat seriously. Good thing not everyone was a Drumpftard and could see through his bullshit.

Trump’s words made sense once you could decipher them from his slurring, stuttering, fidgeting, and general inability to read from a teleprompter. Trump did not inspire confidence. He came across as a confused and senile old leader.
There was no slurring, stuttering or fidgeting. But you are a democrat. Nothing better can be expected of you.

Weak and wishy-washy. Ban on travel.from.the EU but exemptions for the UK? Even though there a a dozen of so EU countries that have fewer cases? Still no ban on travel to/from Korea? Still don't have enough tests?

Trump hasn’t heard yet that the Uk is now fighting spread of the virus.

Trump is a dumbfuck

Loser.
Good day
Be positive. Calling yourself a loser even in jest effects your subconscious estimation of your worth.

Oh Christ. Yeah no shit he is taking it seriously. This after weeks of downplaying it and you cherry pick this shit. This is the same administration that told Americans weeks prior that the virus contained “airtight”

Kudlow claims coronavirus has been contained: 'It's pretty close to air-tight'

The goal of ANYONE in a leadership role is to keep their people upbeat and positive. Freaking everyone out before any real impact on them can be known is just dumb.

Oh right we should just listen to his retarded advice and carry about our lives completely normal because this shit will be gone by “April”.

Same amount of UK cases as my state of TN

Trump’s words made sense once you could decipher them from his slurring, stuttering, fidgeting, and general inability to read from a teleprompter. Trump did not inspire confidence. He came across as a confused and old leader.

Nope, Trump was reading his "castor oil". It went against his genetic "schtick" of bullshitting and <<<<spin>>>>.
That was as "presidential" as Trump gets. I was okay with his speech. What he said was the truth with no lies or exaggerations.
You could tell he wasn't enthusiastic about "the truth", but he finally did his job.
Just imaging Joe Biden managing this emergency.
Biden would be doing much better.

Hell, Scooby Doo would be doing much better.

Must suck for him to have to eat crow like that. Give him props for doing it though.

I don't know, I eat some crow too, but I do think it has been over exaggerated. Hell, just last night I was joking about the toilet paper rack with the grocery store worker while some were walking around with face masks.

It's just not my nature to worry about this. Maybe if I were 70 with health problems, but the facts tell me different. Doesn't mean I'm not concerned in general, but fear mongering is unethical as it comes.

Trump’s words made sense once you could decipher them from his slurring, stuttering, fidgeting, and general inability to read from a teleprompter. Trump did not inspire confidence. He came across as a confused and senile old leader.
There was no slurring, stuttering or fidgeting. But you are a democrat. Nothing better can be expected of you.
Lol...you live in fantasy world...just like all your posts saying this coronavirus is a hoax. Still think it is? Or will you fall in line with your master?

Trump hasn’t heard yet that the Uk is now fighting spread of the virus.

Probably. Least informed person in the *administration*.

Trump’s words made sense once you could decipher them from his slurring, stuttering, fidgeting, and general inability to read from a teleprompter. Trump did not inspire confidence. He came across as a confused and old leader.

Nope, Trump was reading his "castor oil". It went against his genetic "schtick" of bullshitting and <<<<spin>>>>.
That was as "presidential" as Trump gets. I was okay with his speech. What he said was the truth with no lies or exaggerations.
You could tell he wasn't enthusiastic about "the truth", but he finally did his job.
Just imaging Joe Biden managing this emergency.
Biden would be doing much better.

Hell, Scooby Doo would be doing much better.
I cant wait for biden to win the 2004 presidential election.
Moron

Why is the UK getting a pass? They have more infections than many European countries.

Where are we at with testing? Hospital beds? Number of infected? Eh, maybe it's best if Trump doesn't get too far into the weeds.

On a side note I first heard him speak on the radio and my first thought was, he got the bug, he sounded lethargic and I also heard him sniffing but that could just be his possible sudafed addiction. Anyway, then I watched and realized he's just borderline illiterate as usual.

Must suck for him to have to eat crow like that. Give him props for doing it though.

I don't know, I eat some crow too, but I do think it has been over exaggerated. Hell, just last nice I was joking about the toilet paper rack with the grocery store worker while some were walking around with face masks.

It's just not my nature to worry about this. Maybe if I were 70 with health problems, but the facts tell me different. Doesn't mean I'm not concerned in general, but fear mongering is unethical as it comes.

I am starting to suspect that no one has a good handle on what this disease is capable of. I wasnt worried at first but that was because I was only thinking of myself. I have elderly relatives to consider.

Forum List

Back