🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

THAT was leadership. (Trump Speech)

Trump’s words made sense once you could decipher them from his slurring, stuttering, fidgeting, and general inability to read from a teleprompter. Trump did not inspire confidence. He came across as a confused and senile old leader.
There was no slurring, stuttering or fidgeting. But you are a democrat. Nothing better can be expected of you.
Lol...you live in fantasy world...just like all your posts saying this coronavirus is a hoax. Still think it is? Or will you fall in line with your master?
It is a very mild flu. Little more than a cold. It is dangerous to those over 80 and in ill health. The crazy is the hoax.
It’s a pretty good hoax! If you say so.
The whole country is tipping over like dominos, soon everything store closed. And when you are required to stay in your home. It will be interesting to hear you say it’s a hoax, then..
I got your HOAX right hear.

Last edited:
A stunning turn of events imo. CLEARLY he is taking it very serious.

He tackled every aspect of this from the healthcare costs to wage loss to business loans to the economy.

That, for me, was by far the most impressive response to anything I've seen out of Trump.

Oh Christ. Yeah no shit he is taking it seriously. This after weeks of downplaying it and you cherry pick this shit. This is the same administration that told Americans weeks prior that the virus contained “airtight”

Kudlow claims coronavirus has been contained: 'It's pretty close to air-tight'

The goal of ANYONE in a leadership role is to keep their people upbeat and positive. Freaking everyone out before any real impact on them can be known is just dumb.

Oh right we should just listen to his retarded advice and carry about our lives completely normal because this shit will be gone by “April”.

Remember when Bush & Obama wanted us to live life as usual despite radicals trying to kill Americans?

Par for the course for every president.

“But....DEMOCRATS....derp!”

Bush is not a democrat ya dumbass

Yea real leadership. Couple days ago it was fake news. Now it requires a hail Mary.
Trump is a dumbfuck

Hell yeah, Joe Biden could have managed this coronavirus thingy much better.
Agreed. Drumpf is fuckup and yes Biden would have handled it way better.

LOL!! Joe has no clue where he is, let alone managing a crisis.
A guy in his 80s is a very fragile thing, especially regarding brainpower.
But if he's the best you have, you have to cover up and hide his weaknesses.
At this point the local wino is a better choice for POTUS than Drumpf. I dont usually care much about the position but Drumpf is really the wrong person. Drumpf in office is like having a drunk carnival barker for POTUS.

Trump doesn't drink, but Biden does.
You keep bragging on Biden and we'll see how he does against Bernie on Sunday, mano-a-mano.
Bernie will go easy on Biden, Trump won't go easy on him in the real debates.
Trump has to do battle against a very nasty virus.
It will take time to get thru this, my point being that people with a 3-digit IQ would prefer Trump as president over Biden.
People that believe in IQ's dont think rationally so that makes sense.

I dont care if Biden drinks. I already said the local wino would make a better POTUS than that fuck up Drumpf.

Eh, could have been better, could have been worse. Amazing how quickly he has changed his message....

The good news is we decreased deficits during the good times like any responsible country would do so now we have funds available...

Trump’s words made sense once you could decipher them from his slurring, stuttering, fidgeting, and general inability to read from a teleprompter. Trump did not inspire confidence. He came across as a confused and senile old leader.
There was no slurring, stuttering or fidgeting. But you are a democrat. Nothing better can be expected of you.
Lol...you live in fantasy world...just like all your posts saying this coronavirus is a hoax. Still think it is? Or will you fall in line with your master?
It is a very mild flu. Little more than a cold. It is dangerous to those over 80 and in ill health. The crazy is the hoax.

And the DNC is so powerful they got the NBA to cancel the rest of their season over a hoax!

That is real power

Hell yeah, Joe Biden could have managed this coronavirus thingy much better.

At this point the local wino is a better choice for POTUS than Drumpf. I dont usually care much about the position but Drumpf is really the wrong person. Drumpf in office is like having a drunk carnival barker for POTUS.

You keep bragging on Biden and we'll see how he does against Bernie on Sunday, mano-a-mano.
It will take time to get thru this, my point being that people with a 3-digit IQ would prefer Trump as president over Biden.

I dont care if Biden drinks. I already said the local wino would make a better POTUS than that fuck up Drumpf.

1. Prove that low IQ Maxine thinks more rationally than a person with a 3-didit IQ. Hint: you can't
2. Prove a wino would make a better POTUS than Trump. Hint: you can't
3. You're obviously too stupid to debate with, give your mommy her puter back.

And the DNC is so powerful they got the NBA to cancel the rest of their season over a hoax!

That is real power
How many threads you gonna parrot that quote....................LOL

Jazz player has the corona virus..........so they are having to take action............Is your TDS making you hope for a high body count????????

Jazz player has the corona virus..........so they are having to take action............Is your TDS making you hope for a high body count????????

I am going to quote it in every thread where one of your fellow Trump worshipers calls this a hoax

1. Prove that low IQ Maxine thinks more rationally than a person with a 3-didit IQ. Hint: you can't
2. Prove a wino would make a better POTUS than Trump. Hint: you can't
3. You're obviously too stupid to debate with, give your mommy her puter back.
Youre literally a nobody. I dont have to prove anything to you. You just have to take it. :rolleyes:

I am going to quote it in every thread where one of your fellow Trump worshipers calls this a hoax
What a hoax..........your posts .........the NBA.............or when Trump supposedly said go to work sick..........which narrative are you playing out today???????

He tackled every aspect of this from the healthcare costs to wage loss to business loans to the economy.

That, for me, was by far the most impressive response to anything I've seen out of Trump.

Oh Christ. Yeah no shit he is taking it seriously. This after weeks of downplaying it and you cherry pick this shit. This is the same administration that told Americans weeks prior that the virus contained “airtight”

The goal of ANYONE in a leadership role is to keep their people upbeat and positive. Freaking everyone out before any real impact on them can be known is just dumb.

True, but I would much rather have them give us as accurate as possible info and allow me to make up my mind for myself.

Unfortunately, as a species, humans aren't capable of acting rationally in the face of emergency so it screws us all and we all gotta die with the dumb ones.

The whole country is tipping over like dominos, soon everything store closed. And when you are required to stay in your home. It will be interesting to hear you say it’s a hoax, then..
No doubt. And all of it will be based on a collective hysteria ginned up by democrats because they don't like the president.

What a hoax..........your posts .........the NBA.............or when Trump supposedly said go to work sick..........which narrative are you playing out today???????

I am not the one calling it a hoax you moron. Do at least try and keep up. Ask your fellow Trump worshiper which hoax.

Trump’s words made sense once you could decipher them from his slurring, stuttering, fidgeting, and general inability to read from a teleprompter. Trump did not inspire confidence. He came across as a confused and old leader.

Nope, Trump was reading his "castor oil". It went against his genetic "schtick" of bullshitting and <<<<spin>>>>.
That was as "presidential" as Trump gets. I was okay with his speech. What he said was the truth with no lies or exaggerations.
You could tell he wasn't enthusiastic about "the truth", but he finally did his job.
Just imaging Joe Biden managing this emergency.
Biden would be doing much better.

Hell, Scooby Doo would be doing much better.

Biden makes Trump look smarter than Stephen Hawkings

No doubt. And all of it will be based on a collective hysteria ginned up by democrats because they don't like the president.
Wow, it was Trump that gave the speech tonight and banned travel to Europe, genius. So is it Trump ginning up hysteria now?

What freaks out people is watching a senile old leader, stuttering, slurring, fidgeting and unable to read a teleprompter in a time of crisis.

Exactly! And Biden is all of that and more.

I am not the one calling it a hoax you moron. Do at least try and keep up. Ask your fellow Trump worshiper which hoax.
I asked you \TDS Butt which HOAX are you talking about...........SPECIFIC........The only one would be misinterpretation or out of Context BS Media........

He called the MEDIA HYPE a HOAX...............Is that the one............In other words they were and ARE STILL HYPING THIS..............and now this shit is causing economic problems............they are IRRESPONSIBLE for doing that shit.............And so are the POLITICIANS HYPING THIS SHIT...

I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.............They are low lifes...........if you are with them then if the shoe fits WEAR IT.

Forum List

Back