That was the Awfullest speech I've ever heard a Pres make

Wow, Trump gives one little speech and the snowflakes cry a river.

I don't even have to watch it to know President Trump must be doing things right.
He hasn't said or done anything right in 100 days A misfit A republican misfit

He got Gorsuch on the SCOTUS. His Presidency is already a victory over anything Hillary would had done.

Hillary's not president.

Try to keep up.
That's another reason why we should be thanking Trump.

He's admitted himself that he's not qualified to be Precedent and that the job is too hard for him.
Still...so what huh?

I think the three branches of government approach will keep him in check. The courts and the Congress are already on it. Although,
did you hear Trump invited Duterte to the White House? The people are going to be busy.....
Trump couldn't even sell out the arena for his speech in Pennsylvania.

You have to PAY to see him?

Wow, Trump gives one little speech and the snowflakes cry a river.

I don't even have to watch it to know President Trump must be doing things right.
He hasn't said or done anything right in 100 days A misfit A republican misfit

He got Gorsuch on the SCOTUS. His Presidency is already a victory over anything Hillary would had done.
That wasn't him it was congress They'd have voted you in

I think the three branches of government approach will keep him in check. The courts and the Congress are already on it. Although,
did you hear Trump invited Duterte to the White House? The people are going to be busy.....
Trump couldn't even sell out the arena for his speech in Pennsylvania.

You have to PAY to see him?
Drumph is making many many billions, Yuge amounts, out of his presidency

Last night's speech by Trump at his 100 Day Rally in Pennsylvania was truly stirring, but not in a good way. It was not only disappointing, it was frightening. As one CNN guest, a former governor, put it, "I feel like I need a shower."

Why was this one so bad, when I've watched so many others of his without feeling the need to growl at the television set like I did last night? It wasn't because I've lost my ability to listen to another's point of view. It wasn't that I've turned into a partisan froot loop who will automatically criticize everything the man says or does. It was because:

• During his rambling prelude, giving a 10 minute perfunctory slamming of the press, he wore the smug, self satisfied smirk of a bully safe in his position that would lead most parents to say "Wipe that smirk off your face or I'll wipe it off for you."

• He spent a great deal of time deftly conflating the genuine concerns about MS-13 with all illegal immigrants and then to frost the cake, he read that damned "The Snake."

• He did spend a few minutes talking about his accomplishments in the first 100 days, but then spent the rest of the speech giving the exact same campaign promises that he has not actually been able to take the first steps toward. Last I knew, ISIS is no more "on the run" than it was at the end of Obama's term. Economic growth this quarter was .7%. When he mentioned the Wall, it was to say "Don't worry--we'll have a Wall." How? Since you just took it off the spending bill because Congress won't fund it? Yadda, yadda, yadda. He's making us safe, making us prosperous, making us GREAT.
Tbh, what bothered me the most was the way the crowd was reacting with their chanting on demand at the end of each of his pronouncements like a brainwashed proletariat. I was reminded of watching the NK parade--everyone in the crowd chanting exactly what the Boss wants to hear. That was actually the creepiest, most frightening part, what we seem to be turning into.

That was not a president's speech. It was the ill tempered rant of a man who smugly feels he can get away with anything, and who continues to ignore or demean the 60% of the country that doesn't approve of the job he's doing. It was mostly an old recycled stump speech from his glory days of the campaign, when any hollow promise goes.

Very disappointing all around and like I said, it gave me the creeps.

Trump's entire speech on 100th day - CNN Video
So... Not only did you not like the speech... But what bothered you the most; was the vehement support he got....? Good. Very, very good. That means things are going better than we could have hoped for...
Whoever "we" is, that sounded pretty creepy, too.

TRUMP IS JUST A BIG FAT FIBBING POOPY-PANTS!!!
5359572d09b4e.gif

obama-forward-boatlaunch_anim.gif

Having the rally itself shows what a whiny little insecure bitch he is. He'll do anything for the feeling of people liking him.
/---- Having the rally enabled the President to bypass the MSM filters and to get his message out to the American people. I know that fries your bacon, but put on your big girl pants and deal with it.
View attachment 123992
Only his degenerate supporters even showed up. They'll believe ANYTHING he says.

Having the rally itself shows what a whiny little insecure bitch he is. He'll do anything for the feeling of people liking him.
/---- Having the rally enabled the President to bypass the MSM filters and to get his message out to the American people. I know that fries your bacon, but put on your big girl pants and deal with it.
View attachment 123992
Only his degenerate supporters even showed up. They'll believe ANYTHING he says.
No we don't.
However, after all of the lies of Obama that are being exposed without even being contested, it's amazing you folk think you have the right to be critical at all.

Last night's speech by Trump at his 100 Day Rally in Pennsylvania was truly stirring, but not in a good way. It was not only disappointing, it was frightening. As one CNN guest, a former governor, put it, "I feel like I need a shower."

Why was this one so bad, when I've watched so many others of his without feeling the need to growl at the television set like I did last night? It wasn't because I've lost my ability to listen to another's point of view. It wasn't that I've turned into a partisan froot loop who will automatically criticize everything the man says or does. It was because:

• During his rambling prelude, giving a 10 minute perfunctory slamming of the press, he wore the smug, self satisfied smirk of a bully safe in his position that would lead most parents to say "Wipe that smirk off your face or I'll wipe it off for you."

• He spent a great deal of time deftly conflating the genuine concerns about MS-13 with all illegal immigrants and then to frost the cake, he read that damned "The Snake."

• He did spend a few minutes talking about his accomplishments in the first 100 days, but then spent the rest of the speech giving the exact same campaign promises that he has not actually been able to take the first steps toward. Last I knew, ISIS is no more "on the run" than it was at the end of Obama's term. Economic growth this quarter was .7%. When he mentioned the Wall, it was to say "Don't worry--we'll have a Wall." How? Since you just took it off the spending bill because Congress won't fund it? Yadda, yadda, yadda. He's making us safe, making us prosperous, making us GREAT.
Tbh, what bothered me the most was the way the crowd was reacting with their chanting on demand at the end of each of his pronouncements like a brainwashed proletariat. I was reminded of watching the NK parade--everyone in the crowd chanting exactly what the Boss wants to hear. That was actually the creepiest, most frightening part, what we seem to be turning into.

That was not a president's speech. It was the ill tempered rant of a man who smugly feels he can get away with anything, and who continues to ignore or demean the 60% of the country that doesn't approve of the job he's doing. It was mostly an old recycled stump speech from his glory days of the campaign, when any hollow promise goes.

That was the "Awfullest" speech I've ever heard a Pres make

How would you know, you don't even speak the language.

Yeah we can't all talk like 3rd graders. You're right.

"Awfullest" is not a word dip, any 3rd grader would know that.

Wasn't she using the best words?

Oh, brother....here we go again. Nope, not gonna bother.
Well, let's put it this way Texas: I was referring to the man who made up the word BIGLY. So it's fair.

"Awfullest" is not a word dip, any 3rd grader would know that.
I didn't say it was. I'm not the supporting Trump. He's the one who talks like an actual 3rd grader.

Wasn't she using the best words?

You mean making them up?

Forum List

Back