The 12:00 Noon Vote: Updates

Seems like it's time for the country to start calling BOTH sides of the aisle

that will never happen because too many people put party before country.
Interesting how blaming both sides only shows up when the democrats have screwed the pooch. They never want to blame both sides any other time.

I have been blaming both sides for 20 fucking years, so kiss my ass.
You haven’t even been doing it since joining this board. You’re full of shit.

You just do not pay attention. You are another stupid fucknig Trump zealot that thinks anyone not licking Trump's ass daily like you do must have a Lib.

Government workers? Sounds like we save some money

You are just one more anti-military partisan zealot. You are cool with the military going to work and not getting paid. Fuck you and your partisan self. Why do you not give a shit at least about the military folks?

Quit lying they will get back pay, propaganda hack.

Hey dumb fuck, I know that you left school in the 2nd grade, but back pay does not pay today's bills. Go back to your woods and keep working on your manifesto.

You are just one more anti-military partisan zealot. You are cool with the military going to work and not getting paid. Fuck you and your partisan self. Why do you not give a shit at least about the military folks?

Hey dumb fuck, I know that you left school in the 2nd grade, but back pay does not pay today's bills. Go back to your woods and keep working on your manifesto.

What today bills you moron? I know how the military gets paid and on what date, do you?

Oh yea you fucking claim to be an ex military guy

Liar

What today bills you moron? I know how the military gets paid and on what date, do you?

Liar

I have already proven to you I am a retired Marine, we really do not need to go down that road again.

It is easy for you to sit behind your computer from your cabin in the woods and blow of the military, but have a fucking heart for once in your life.

Liar

Interesting I didn't know this..

The 2018 military pay charts are official with a 2.4% pay increase as approved by President Trump on December 12, 2017.

Read more: 2018 Military Pay Charts | Military Benefits

Liar

I have already proven to you I am a retired Marine, we really do not need to go down that road again.

It is easy for you to sit behind your computer from your cabin in the woods and blow of the military, but have a fucking heart for once in your life.

And you don't know when military paychecks arrive?

It's January 22nd you idiot.....

Liar

And what happen when this goes on longer than 2 weeks and there is no pay on the next pay day you heartless fuck

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So, government workers don't get paid.
Military continue to work without pay.

Very patriotic. And a great way to reward those fighting for our country.

I'm impressed.
Let DACA EXPIRE.

No ALLOCATION for the WALL....NO DEAL
No Immediate end to Chain Migration....NO DEAL
No end to THE VISA LOTTERY....NO DEAL

DACA is not a law. It is a suspension of enforcement of immigration law, and has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BUDGET.

Liar

And what happen when this goes on longer than 2 weeks and there is no pay on the next pay day you heartless fuck

I believe it was Edward Morrow who said.... paraphrase... Kicking the can down the road is not what Congress does...it is more like kicking a beach ball up a hill and somehow expecting it won't come back".

Liar

I believe it was Edward Morrow who said.... paraphrase... Kicking the can down the road is not what Congress does...it is more like kicking a beach ball up a hill and somehow expecting it won't come back".

I love it!

Liar

I love it!

Love what they will just think of it as a huge pay check....

Seems like it's time for the country to start calling BOTH sides of the aisle

that will never happen because too many people put party before country.
Interesting how blaming both sides only shows up when the democrats have screwed the pooch. They never want to blame both sides any other time.

I have been blaming both sides for 20 fucking years, so kiss my ass.
You haven’t even been doing it since joining this board. You’re full of shit.

You just do not pay attention. You are another stupid fucknig Trump zealot that thinks anyone not licking Trump's ass daily like you do must have a Lib.
See there? Told you you were full of shit. One of the top tier lib posters here. You rank right up there.

I'm impressed.
So McConnell is gonna hold a vote, while saying that any immigration issues will be discussed after the government re-opens. The Democrats voted to not re-authorize the government BECAUSE of immigration. So Repubs are just grandstanding, period, BIGLY!

BTW, where is the great negotiator these days. He is hiding out after saying that the President is always responsible for a government shutdown. How's that shoe taste, Mr. President?

I'm impressed.
So McConnell is gonna hold a vote, while saying that any immigration issues will be discussed after the government re-opens. The Democrats voted to not re-authorize the government BECAUSE of immigration. So Repubs are just grandstanding, period, BIGLY!

BTW, where is the great negotiator these days. He is hiding out after saying that the President is always responsible for a government shutdown. How's that shoe taste, Mr. President?
The Democrats voted to not re-authorize the government BECAUSE of immigration.

Why is immigration part of the CR?

No more reason to be there than another Bridge to Nowhere

So Repubs are just grandstanding, period, BIGLY!

Grandstanding?

That would be the Dems, by shutting down the government, over something that has nothing to do with funding the government

What we need to do, is get rid of the 27th Amendment, and keep Congress from getting paid during shutdowns.
The ones who control the levers of power are millionaires. Not getting paid their Senate salary might affect the tips they leave at lunch.

Think of the waitresses!

The Republicans have run out of other people's money.

The Republicans want to borrow more money from our enemies.

The Republicans are willing to stop paying our troops until they are allowed to do this.

The Republicans must really hate America.

Forum List

Back