The 2 Choices in November: Submit to ANTIFA/BLM or Side with Conservatives and Christians

Trump is the first modern Republican to highlight the distinctions between him and his opposition.
The Left demanding total submission and supporting lawlessness will be the major theme in the coming months.

oh

the irony

here YOU are demanding TOTAL submission to YOUR conservative christian beliefs while whining about the left doing the same thing....

It's far worse than that. BLM and ANTIFA will grow up, get jobs, laugh at how stupid they were (most of them), Communist China will be around for a long time and no politician in sight willing to call them out, take them on and tell the business community "we aren't selling our nation out for a few bucks".

Of all his policies, his push back against China and support of capitalism, and even American Exceptionalism, resonate most with me. His defense of your sovereignty at your southern border is also vital.

To me, THAT is the choice. Really simple, I even have a bumper sticker slogan, "China First or America First"

Trump is the first modern Republican to highlight the distinctions between him and his opposition.
The Left demanding total submission and supporting lawlessness will be the major theme in the coming months.

So you're submitting some asshole's Tweet to validate your imbecilic claim that the choices are either Antifa or Trump's Cult?

200.gif

If some of you on here are rejecting the idea that voters are going to view their choices somewhat along the lines of "lawlessness/radical changes to our country and "rule of law/maintaining U.S dominance" I don't think you've been paying attention. It doesn't matter even the reality, the optics are clear.

As some want to use these divisions to hurt Trump, if Trump plays it right, it actually helps him. Substantially in some cases. What they want is racial division and for Trump to go overboard so they can turn voters against him. He doesn't need to engage in this, it's a trap.

What it allows him to do is create an obvious contrast between him and Biden. We've all seen and heard the Dem leaders in these cities and states. Trump should just stay his course, "I'm here for all Americans and our constitution", while reminding everyone "some Dem politicians are happy to sit in their castles while cities burn in the very communities they pretend to care about".

It's so easy to profit from politically because so many of these politicians and their donors are their worst enemies. That's just the way I see it.

It is despicable and shameful for you to mention Christians in your headline. There is absolutely NO IDENTIFICATION between the Christian faith and whatever the republicans are up to. If you have not noticed, thousands upon thousands of Christians have taken peacefully to the streets to demand an end to racism and violence, both in the US and in other countries. The deceased have been given Christian funerals with Christian clergy presiding. If the deceased were not Christians, they would have been given full rites according to their religion. Christian clergy have knelt and prayed at BLM marches. This is all in keeping with the teachings of Jesus. You can stop defaming and degrading the Christian faith any time now.

The 2 Choices in November: Submit to ANTIFA/BLM or Side with Conservatives and Christians
Actually when voting Democrat one is supporting all things filth, immoral and indecent. They support the racist BLM, ANTIFA, criminals like George Floyd, violent street beasts, chicks with dicks, faggots and rug munchers, wetbacks, abolishing police, abolishing iCE...etc etc

It is despicable and shameful for you to mention Christians in your headline. There is absolutely NO IDENTIFICATION between the Christian faith and whatever the republicans are up to. If you have not noticed, thousands upon thousands of Christians have taken peacefully to the streets to demand an end to racism and violence, both in the US and in other countries. The deceased have been given Christian funerals with Christian clergy presiding. If the deceased were not Christians, they would have been given full rites according to their religion. Christian clergy have knelt and prayed at BLM marches. This is all in keeping with the teachings of Jesus. You can stop defaming and degrading the Christian faith any time now.

If you're a Christian you can't be a Democrat. The two terms are mutually exclusive. Cannot support baby murder and be a Christian.

Pick any topic where the Left and Right disagree.
The Lefts position is ALWAYS anti-Biblical.

Not a generalization. It’s 100%.

oh

the irony

here YOU are demanding TOTAL submission to YOUR conservative christian beliefs while whining about the left doing the same thing....

Sorry, I missed it where any Leftists have had their home addresses publicized and families threatened because they had a different opinion, or any Leftist Professor fired for expressing a personal opinion that didn’t match the narrative.

I am a Christian. I support the protests brought about by BLM.

Nationalists? White Supremacists?

Pick any topic where the Left and Right disagree.
The Lefts position is ALWAYS anti-Biblical.

Not a generalization. It’s 100%.

Helping the poor. The "left" isn't necessarily the same as Democrat either. I could also point to war. No way Jesus would support what we are doing.

'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

Matthew 25:40

Forum List

Back