The 2020 election wasn't 'stolen.' Here are all the facts that prove it.

And that's why these legal challenges will be batted down and why this probably won't even see the hallway at the SC.
No reason for them to get involved. Just a lot of Trump supporter wet dreamin!

Read and weep far right wing tards
If anything I’d like a closer look at Florida and Ohio. Maybe biden won those states. I think 2000 Florida was stolen and Ohio in 2004.

Republicans know cheating goes on because it happens in states that always vote red.

And that's why these legal challenges will be batted down and why this probably won't even see the hallway at the SC.
No reason for them to get involved. Just a lot of Trump supporter wet dreamin!
And the woman he appointed to the Supreme Court doesn’t have to worry about trump firing her if she isn’t loyal. She’s got the job for life.

And most likely the other conservatives on the Supreme Court are deep state republicans just like all the rest and will throw trump under the bus because he’s too embarrassing and dangerously incompetent

The commercial reporting companies are not sanctioned to try evidence, or deliberate the arguments relevant to any alleged crime. Don't you understand how government works?

So, the people who have been playing an integral and essential role in overturning the 2016 for the last 4 years are telling us that there was no hanky panky now that they have finally succeeded.

One might as well listen to the foxes describe the conditions inside the hen house.

Yahoo.....lmao

Chomp on this....

Fox News: Pennsylvania court: Secretary of state lacked authority to change deadline 2 days before Election Day.

Yahoo.....lmao

Chomp on this....

Fox News: Pennsylvania court: Secretary of state lacked authority to change deadline 2 days before Election Day.

Only 10,000 ballots and thats still up in the air. I live here in Pa lol, those ballots were already separated and not counted, so Biden still wins Pa.

If anything I’d like a closer look at Florida and Ohio. Maybe biden won those states. I think 2000 Florida was stolen and Ohio in 2004.

Republicans know cheating goes on because it happens in states that always vote red.
iipsrv.fcgi

Yup, you don't look any different from those on the right demanding that Trump won.

Funny that so many assure me the left never does this.

Forum List

Back