The 2nd Civil War

McVey gave us a terrible example of how dangerous they could be if they become radicalized. I hope they've kept and close eye on the Militant Right Wing Extremist and their recruiting methods.

How many people shed tears for ol Timmy? Zero. Eric Rudolph? Probably close to the same amount.

Yeah...the people are going to side with those who kill non-combatants. Keep dreaming.

McVey gave us a terrible example of how dangerous they could be if they become radicalized. I hope they've kept and close eye on the Militant Right Wing Extremist and their recruiting methods.

How many people shed tears for ol Timmy? Zero. Eric Rudolph? Probably close to the same amount.

Yeah...the people are going to side with those who kill non-combatants. Keep dreaming.

The Extremist Right conveniently forgets about McVey, one of their own.

A right-wing extremist fighting "tyranny" committed the biggest act of domestic terrorism in the history of this nation.

Yeah, wait, what?

:eusa_eh:

A right-wing extremist fighting "tyranny" committed the biggest act of domestic terrorism in the history of this nation.

Far righty will claim McVey was a liberal in ….3….2….1….

Everyone knows that at the rate things are going, we will probably have a 2nd Civil War sometime in our near future. The question is, who will come out on top?
Do you think it will be the Dems? The Right? The people? Or some dissident cell? What about a terrorist group?

My hopes and bets are on a dissident cell made up of the common people.
Unless the people come together, I believe the Zionists (AKA nation builders) will win.

Far righty will claim McVey was a liberal in ….3….2….1….

Of course.

It would be everybody against the corrupt government and the few fools who remain to defend its perpetuation of the downfall of society.

Not Franco, or Shortbus, Blindboo, Shallow, et al.

You are mistaken if you think that all seek liberty. The left yearns for totalitarianism, for rulers who will relieve them of the need to decide their own fate, who will absolve them of the need to think.

The mass of the left fears above all else responsibility. And there are plenty like Obama and his master Soros, who are all too willing to relieve them of it.

It would be everybody against the corrupt government and the few fools who remain to defend its perpetuation of the downfall of society.

You are mistaken if you think that all seek liberty. The left yearns for totalitarianism, for rulers who will relieve them of the need to decide their own fate, who will absolve them of the need to think.

The mass of the left fears above all else responsibility. And there are plenty like Obama and his master Soros, who are all too willing to relieve them of it.

Pretty funny coming from an disingenuous poster such as you.

Did you shed tears for Chris Dorner?

Despite the demagoguery of your filthy party, no one has sympathy for terrorists. Leftists don't celebrate Dorner, and the right despises McVeigh.

I'm surprised at you for posting such filth.

That's more the kind of shit RDean or BlindBoo post.

Hit the target right on, and it stung, did it?

A band of Teatard Rednecks

vs

AC-130

Greatest YouTube video ever!!

Unleash the Kracken!!

Whao, take another bong hit and get back to Call of Duty.

Mom says you have to move out of the basement when you turn 50, so you don't have much time left..

Hit the target right on, and it stung, did it?

Lies don't sting. They show your desperation.

The US military is not going to take up arms against Washington DC in any foreseeable future.

I swear, you people and your twisted fantasies.

I don't think so either. Just posted that to refute someone's earlier claim that the military would back the administration.

But, its not a fantasy that the american people are becoming more and more frustrated and angry at the waste and incompetence in DC.

I don't see an armed rebellion or a coup or anything like that, what I see is a whole new group of citizens being sent to DC in the next few elections.

Hopefully they will fix some of the mess. But my optimism is guarded.

I agree that Americans are fed up with grid lock, and we both know the far left and the far right are part of that, and we both know the middle in Congress is more concerned with maintaining their jobs than serving us.

And do you approve of their continued employment?

[/B]

Yes, I do.

I disagree that the all the armed forces will support DC.

Remenber a while back when admiral Fallon refused Bush II order to bomb Iran and ordered the B52 to land?

thumb_fallon_update.jpg

Admiral William J. Fallon

I agree that IF there is some sort of rebellion or coup, the military will side with the people, not the govt.

It's comical to think that, in the first place, the military will refuse their orders and their oaths. It's a silly notion to start with. Sillier still that the oaths of anyone once forgotten would be worth anything to so-called patriots wanting to return power to the people...yeah sure these guys will totally let some chairborne warrior tell them what to do or would be invited to the revolution.

It's, well, stupid to think they'd take orders from some dope like you to start with; unless you prefer the ACTUAL implementation of all of the nonsense you accuse Obama of doing...total government tyranny.

Hilarious how you claim to know our intention and plans without us stating them. And who said anything about a "chairborne warrior?"

I agree that IF there is some sort of rebellion or coup, the military will side with the people, not the govt.

It's comical to think that, in the first place, the military will refuse their orders and their oaths. It's a silly notion to start with. Sillier still that the oaths of anyone once forgotten would be worth anything to so-called patriots wanting to return power to the people...yeah sure these guys will totally let some chairborne warrior tell them what to do or would be invited to the revolution.

It's, well, stupid to think they'd take orders from some dope like you to start with; unless you prefer the ACTUAL implementation of all of the nonsense you accuse Obama of doing...total government tyranny.

Hilarious how you claim to know our intention and plans without us stating them. And who said anything about a "chairborne warrior?"

Intention? Don't make me laugh. Means nothing. As Mike Tyson once said, "Everybody gots a plan until you get punched in the mouth."

You are the chairborne warrior.

militant left wing extremists have done more attacks and riots than those one right. Bill Ayers, OWS, etc. are you equally worried about them?

How many pre-school children in did Bill Ayes blow up?

How many truck bombs did the OWS set off?

Regardless, you can bet your ass the FBI was watching Bill and all the other Students protesting against the Vietnam War. A war in which young Americans were drafted to fight. I have a feeling many of the OWL folk are still on the watch lists as well.

I was equating the dangers of both far right and far left. From what I know of McVeigh, he was neither. Ayers was and is far left, he planted bombs at the capital and the NYPD. He was and is a domestic terrorist.

people like Ayers and Farrakhan are just as dangerous as skinheads and aryans. Both ends of the political spectrum should be deported or jailed.

What about people on neither end of the political spectrum? Like me?

Forum List

Back