The 47 percent video shooter on tv tonight......

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
MSNBC's "The Ed Show" has a special interview this evening at 8:00 EST, or 7:00 CST.

He's gotten an exclusive interview with the bartender that shot the video of Mitt Romney when he made his famous "47 percent" comments. This is the first time that he's spoken out about his video, and it should be interesting.

He said that he wasn't really interested in making the media rounds and was perfectly content to remain unknown, but he'd seen an interview that Romney did on FOX news where he said that he no longer stood by the comments he'd made about the 47 percent.

Gonna be fun to watch...................

Tomorrow, we can all discuss what he said and the politics of it.

By the way....................is Mittens trying to get back into politics by disavowing his 47 percent comments?

Same here. They showed snippets of the interview last night, and one of the reasons this guy said he made the video was because he thought it was important that people who couldn't afford to attend actually be able to hear what he had to say while running for president.

(Remember, that fundraiser was 50,000/plate. If I was to afford that, I'd have to save up for a little over 2 years, and not pay any bills).

I think Morning Joe is the only show on MSNBC that has people from the right on to offer am opposing view.

Ed Sahultz is a hack....plain and simple.
Big head Ed is the guy who offers to do the presidents laundry after the president plays basketball
in the summer in Washington.At least I believe he is that guy.

Romney was right in saying that he should not bother trying to win over the 47% who would never vote for him and he could never win over.

Romney was right in saying that he should not bother trying to win over the 47% who would never vote for him and he could never win over.
But ....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jgNk73x0P8]Romney Reversal: I Was "Completely Wrong" About 47 Percent - YouTube[/ame]

MSNBC's "The Ed Show" has a special interview this evening at 8:00 EST, or 7:00 CST.

He's gotten an exclusive interview with the bartender that shot the video of Mitt Romney when he made his famous "47 percent" comments. This is the first time that he's spoken out about his video, and it should be interesting.

He said that he wasn't really interested in making the media rounds and was perfectly content to remain unknown, but he'd seen an interview that Romney did on FOX news where he said that he no longer stood by the comments he'd made about the 47 percent.

Gonna be fun to watch...................

Tomorrow, we can all discuss what he said and the politics of it.

does he have a copy of the entire tape/audio, unedited?

Maybe Ed Schultz can get 100 viewers instead of 50. What the fuk good is it to drag poor old Mitt back into the spotlight? Lefties can't seem to come to grips with the decision they made so they dig up the campaign for inspiration. Hey fools, B. Hussein is the president, deal with it or go home.

Saw a clip of the guy being interviewed by fat head Ed....
The gut has his back to the camera...can't see his face.
Guy gets credit for being the guy who brought down Romney...
Yet he chooses to "hide"...

At least we know who watches the idiots at PmsNbc..

Obama won but they are still hating on Romney, par for the course for that station

At least we know who watches the idiots at PmsNbc..

We all know you love being spoon fed nothing but radical right wing lies, and that watching a legitimate and important interview is beyond your intelligence level.

I'm sure fox will be cryin' and lyin' all night to feed your stupidity :lol:

You want a steady diet of hate watch PmsNbc

that station should be shunned folks

Forum List

Back