The 47 percent video shooter on tv tonight......

Wow. It takes great courage to do what he's doing.

He could have stayed safe and made a few bucks but chose to be up front about it.

Also interesting to hear other parts of the speech. We were right to vote him into obscurity.

He could have stayed safe and made a few bucks but chose to be up front about it.

Also interesting to hear other parts of the speech. We were right to vote him into obscurity.

With his back to the camera....

bite me...big hero what a joke :eek:

Looking forward to the interview.

Interview? What kind of interview? Like how many megapixels his camera phone has? Interview indeed. :cuckoo:

Another rw who hasn't seen it, won't watch it but already knows what it says.

LOL

No wonder the R lost.

My Gawd, you idiots actually believe that the guy who shot Mitt Romney with his cell phone camera has something meaningful to tell you? :lol: What is he some sort of prophet now because he shot a few seconds of video? I'd rather watch paint dry than hear what that nobody has to say.

With his back to the camera....

bite me...big hero what a joke :eek:
He's exposed fully, as you now know.

This interview will be getting a lot of press and play on other networks - with the possible exception of hate radio and TV (they'll probably look for dirt to discredit him even though the tape speaks for itself).

Good for him...
the clip they were running to promote it showed him with his back to the camera...
It's still old news.Been there,done that.
Are you Libs gonna trot this out again a year from now....
Probably would be my guess...

Maybe Scott Prouty wasn't seeking money or fame when he taped Romney - but he deserves some of both.

Also, kudos to James Carter IV and David Corn with Mother Jones for keeping his identity secret until he chose to reveal himself.

Great interview!!!!! Thanks, Ed.

Interview? What kind of interview? Like how many megapixels his camera phone has? Interview indeed. :cuckoo:

Another rw who hasn't seen it, won't watch it but already knows what it says.

LOL

No wonder the R lost.

My Gawd, you idiots actually believe that the guy who shot Mitt Romney with his cell phone camera has something meaningful to tell you? :lol: What is he some sort of prophet now because he shot a few seconds of video? I'd rather watch paint dry than hear what that nobody has to say.

No dumdum. Not because he shot the video. Because he showed it to the world.

He didn't tell us anything but Mittens sure as hell did. His own words helped lose him the election and we can all be thankful for having heard what that jackass said.

And, it was far more than "a few seconds" but since you already know everything, you didn't watch it.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Good for him...
the clip they were running to promote it showed him with his back to the camera...
It's still old news.Been there,done that.
Are you Libs gonna trot this out again a year from now....
Probably would be my guess...

Strange....he seemed to have no problem showing his face

A freaking bartender bringing down the presidential aspirations of the candidate of billionaires

How fitting

A freaking bartender bringing down the presidential aspirations of the candidate of billionaires

How fitting

Especially since all he wanted was a souvenir of the guy who might be elected. He wasn't looking for fame or to take down mittens. Everyone was taking photos, he broke no rules and wasn't out to get anyone.

But, I gotta say it again - it was mittens who killed his last chance at any national office. And his excuse, that he was speaking in private -gawd, what a stupid thing to say about a huge dinner with gazillions of 47%-ers tromping in and out.

If he thought that was "private", its another reason to be glad he wasn't elected

How fitting

Especially since all he wanted was a souvenir of the guy who might be elected. He wasn't looking for fame or to take down mittens. Everyone was taking photos, he broke no rules and wasn't out to get anyone.

But, I gotta say it again - it was mittens who killed his last chance at any national office. And his excuse, that he was speaking in private -gawd, what a stupid thing to say about a huge dinner with gazillions of 47%-ers tromping in and out.

If he thought that was "private", its another reason to be glad he wasn't elected

Like Prouty said.......I wanted Americans to see the Romney that $50,000 a plate donors see

If you haven't read this from David Corn/Mother Jones - it's very interesting...

Meet Scott Prouty, the 47 Percent Video Source | Mother Jones

Awww... isn't that sweet. The kid is my hero, and bless him for the recording.
Because, Mitt is 100% correct about the 47%.

It's about the lost causes of our nation. The 47% of our population who would not, and will never... vote Republican.

What is it about the truth of things that so rankles Liberals?

And 47% is SO south of 50%. So what's the worry?

The worry is the truth. And Liberals hate the truth no matter how statistically correct it may be.

Forum List

Back